Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Addictions Forum or Sub-forum.
    #11348224 - 10/29/09 08:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, it seems to me like we need a place on this site dedicated to people struggling with addictions. It would just be a chill place where people could come tell us what they are facing and get the support they really need. Not only would it help people, I think it would also put a more positive look on the the growery/shroomery in general. People might look at it like "wow they actually care about one another" maybe Cannabis/Mushrooms arent such a bad thing. But the main reason for the forum of course would be to help people out. I have seen some pretty cool things happening on my thread over on the growery. Things like people sending tea to help with with-drawls, and people checking in every day to make sure everything is going alright. Anyways, I think it would be a good idea. I know we have a place like health and wellbeing but it seems to deal with overall health and not addictions. Just a thought.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Addictions Forum or Sub-forum. [Re: Triptonic]
    #11349058 - 10/29/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i think this would be a good idea, maybe a subforu of ODD, it might help people.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
Re: Addictions Forum or Sub-forum. [Re: sui]
    #11351499 - 10/30/09 12:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

OTD.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Addictions Forum or Sub-forum. [Re: Triptonic]
    #11351573 - 10/30/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Addiction related topics should be posted in our  Physical & Mental Well-Being forum.  That forum receives a good amount of traffic and is well moderated in order to keep the environment positive and supportive.  Creating an additional forum or sub-forum specifically for addiction would dilute the exposure such threads would receive and/or require additional moderation.  In the interests of keeping the community well defined while also maintaining a set of active forums that are easy to browse, I do not believe there should be a separate forum for these topics.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
Re: Addictions Forum or Sub-forum. [Re: geokills]
    #11351917 - 10/30/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You can get feedback and support in a kindly caring enviroment full of special, unique, snowflakes anywhere.

What addicts need is to hear from pissed off burnouts and crackheads that waste their lifes away. :yesnod:

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Addictions Forum or Sub-forum. [Re: Wasteland]
    #11352822 - 10/30/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
Addiction related topics should be posted in our  Physical & Mental Well-Being forum.  That forum receives a good amount of traffic and is well moderated in order to keep the environment positive and supportive.  Creating an additional forum or sub-forum specifically for addiction would dilute the exposure such threads would receive and/or require additional moderation.  In the interests of keeping the community well defined while also maintaining a set of active forums that are easy to browse, I do not believe there should be a separate forum for these topics.

I think it would still be nice to see "Addictions" up there.....
Quote:

Wasteland said:
You can get feedback and support in a kindly caring enviroment full of special, unique, snowflakes anywhere.

What addicts need is to hear from pissed off burnouts and crackheads that waste their lifes away. :yesnod:

And ya sometimes they need to get their ass in gear.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder