Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
RoboTrip#9, Impulsive.
    #11340882 - 10/28/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

-10/24/09, Saturday.

I will once again RoboTrip on this fine day. This will be my 9th time using Dxm, and I'm sure this is going to
another amazing experience.
This time though...it is not Robitussin....it is Delsym cough syrup.
    The reason I picked Delsym is for many reasons, but mainly because I have the feeling my local pharmacy is
starting to suspect something.

So, I went to a different store, and looked for like 10mins for Zicam cough spray, but this pharmacy had even
less of a variety, so I looked for something else after awhile...then I remembered good things about Delsym. I
heard it is way stronger and more time-released, although I'm not sure if time-release is good.
    But this is going to be much different then the last times, because this will be my 1st time using
Dextromethorphan Polistirex, every other time I've done it, it's been Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.
    I did a little research on it, says HBr is a salt that gets quickly absorbed, and Poli is an edible plastic,
meaning you eat plastic, and it takes along time to digest it all, so dex is let out slowly.

This is also important, HBr messes with your cognitive function, and is more of a "trip". More of a mindfuck,
more visual and thinking wise.
    Where as Poli, makes you feel way more drunk and stoned and more Dissociated. So I have a feeling I'm going
to be a zombie.

The Dosage this time, 3 fl ounces, Orange flavored liquid, and supposedly America's only 12 hour cough relief.
Or you could call it 89 ml, and if you do the math:

89 divided by 5ml teaspoons is 17.8 doses total in the bottle.
Well, 30mg's of Dxm multiplied by 17.8 doses equals 534mg's of Dxm Total.

So this will only be roughly 70mg less then the last time I did it, and last time was pretty intense, so
maybe I'll have a smoother ride this time. I'm wondering what this new stuff is going to be like in so many ways,
I wonder about the flavor, the edible plastic, the Polistirex part...and other stuff, since this stuff in theory
could be 4x worse than Robitussin!
    I can only imagine what is going to happen to me today, but I have come prepared.

-I have Strawberry-Banana juice, which I am hoping is just perfect.
  -I have snacks to eat, if I get hungry, which I never do on this stuff.
  -I have more than a half of some damn good pot.
  -And I am in a comfortable setting, where I can listen to music if I feel, or just drift off into the trip.

I will be starting the trip early today, like every trip. I just love to do it around 7-10A.M. Then it feels
like I trip all day, because after the actual tripping, there are still many effects noticeable all day.
  Not to mention I'm sure to have an afterglow effect all Sunday, which is a pleasant boost.

And just like I'm always trying something new each trip, I guess I'll even change the style of typing
this story. So I guess half of it will be story-like or informative, and half is Time-specific events.
  Just about 9 minutes until I drink it...

9:02 A.M.- I consumed the entire bottle without problem, very easy...Maybe I just got sick of cherry Robo, but
that Delsym goes down like a smooth lager...lol. And as always, I presume that at 10:12A.M., one hour and 10 mins
later, I will start to notice effects.

Strange though, I thought every cough syrup had to taste bad for the 2 reasons, to cover up Dxm taste, and
to prevent syrup abuse. But as you can see, they aren't good enough, I managed the whole bottle no sweat.
But I didn't even start salivating like I usually do...which means no risk of puking.

9:45 A.M.- I am feeling anxiety, and my belly is full of butterflies. I feel like any second my heart will start
racing, and I am even typing faster with much more accuracy. Not missing nearly as many keys and my speed has
doubled. In fact, I hardly made any mistakes while typing up this whole anxiety thing.

10:04 A.M.- This is roughly the time I always feel like it is not going to work. I don't know why, every time
I've done Dxm it kicks my ass, but I always feel like it is not going to work, just a few mins before I should
even expect effects. And as always, it ends up sneaking up on me, and smacks me around like a retard.

-Note: I again, am smoking cigarettes and Cannabis throughout the entire trip. Even before I drank it I got
blazed, but I have to be careful on how much I smoke, too much and I am gonna be totally out of it.

Also, for some reason my throat feels funny...maybe it is because I cough too much and smoke too much and just
chugged Cough medicine...

But it is now 10:12 A.M. and I still don't feel anything...this confuses me, but maybe it just takes more time.

It is 10:40 P.M., and I am typing this to let you know how fucked up this is, it's been 1h & 40mins already!
If in another hour I feel nothing, I'll eat the other 300mg dose bottle I have...I will move around
now to see if I'm not just fooling myself.

I was getting sort of angry, but it is now 11:00A.M., and I am now feeling a little something, and that gives
me hope. But, if around 11:20 A.M. it still hasn't taken off, then I will no doubt eat that extra bottle.

lol I just thought of an awesome word, inafuckinpropriate. Like "hey, you can't say that, that's
Inafuckinpropriate."

11:25 A.M.- I decided fuck it, and ate the 20 Robo cough gels I was saving for next time...let the games begin.
I washed it down with the Strawberry-Banana Juicy Juice, and it was like always...very easy.
  But I did this because it has been a little over 2 hours now and I am not flying! So I (not wanting to waste it)
ate the Robo-gels...which may have dire consequences...for that is a whopping 832mg's of Dxm!!!!  in one day,
not at once...but it was only 2 hours ago that I took the first dose, so they should clash nicely.
  This is an insane amount of Dxm, but I am still trying to stay away from the 1000+ range.
I bet at 12:35 A.M. I will be going totally insane, because now I feel the minimal effects of the Delsym...
and it wont be long until the Robo kicks in.

It is Noon now, and I am feeling amazing!!! just like I remember it, so cool, vision is blurry. I'm moving
back and forth and my head and lips feel weird.

*Now it is too hard to type

*I am SO CONFUSED!

*tYPING DOESNT MAKE Much sense

12:04, And I know I'm tripping!!!!

12:20 P.M. - I am tripping hardcore now, I feel amazing and good, but there is of course the confusion.

12:30 P.M.- I am tripping my nuts off now...retarded....so fucked I can barely see straight.
I have to stop typing for a bit. Getting intense, very intense.

At about 12:52 P.M., I realize I A VERY VERTY HIGH. AT ABOUT About

I am tripping so hard I don't even know whats going on around me.
Hard I am tripping very hard now and i will....

2:18 P.M. I am so fuked up...I can't form simple sentence structure.

It is now 3 P.M. and I am so confused, I don't knopw whar happened. I haVE enough insaanity
my entire body is feeling  great. I feel so great!!!!!

I'm trying to type but I'm too high to know how easy it is...
Going to smoke another bowl, after  this cigarette.

3:33 P.M.- I aM now loving it, it is the best, I still  have many of the effects
Everything since now has been so insane that

This is so cool though!!!! Everything is 2-D. And I cant feel my nipples.
  Around 4:00A.M.- And I'm still feeling really fucked up!
I can't focus on anything, and I'm shirtless, but I don't care.

I feel great at 4:20P.M....lol.
I smoked a lot of pot, I also got my shirt and jacket on....the come down always  makes more sense...the
actual trip is insane.

It is 4:27 P.M.- I am very much still tripping. I love what I am feeling right now, it is like being
in a crazy cartoon...I am sweating greatly.

Now, it is 5:00 P.M. and I still feel very drunk and high...and I still have pretty much most of the effects
that I had when I was coming up. It feels very good, and I still feel the super strength.

Pretty much these minimal effects lasted up until around Midnight, until I went to sleep. It was a pretty grand
experience, and I bet I freaked out some people during my rampage.

*Also very funny, at one point I had to use the bathroom. Well there I was sitting on the toilet, and for the
next 15minutes I had continuous gas that sounded so comical and hilarious at the time, that I was laughing in full
force like a lunatic the whole time...so many people questioned me when I got out, yet no one said they heard
anything but me laughing...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: RoboTrip#9, Impulsive. [Re: DrScott]
    #11346012 - 10/29/09 03:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LoL.

Good read.

Plan on taking a DXM break anytime soon?

P.S. If you are looking for alternate sources to stock up your DXM pile try............ the VET.

Your dog has had a cough. "can you give him anything for it? "

They will give you about 50 lil yellow pills.... for about 5 bucks. ( probably have to buy some penecillin or whatever too.... But that is human edible as well, so save it for the swine flu :P )

They are unlabeled, but a bit of research came up with ....... 10mg DXM Hbr and nothing else. :grin:

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: RoboTrip#9, Impulsive. [Re: Shad0w]
    #11346786 - 10/29/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shad0w said:
LoL.

Good read.

Plan on taking a DXM break anytime soon?

P.S. If you are looking for alternate sources to stock up your DXM pile try............ the VET.

Your dog has had a cough. "can you give him anything for it? "

They will give you about 50 lil yellow pills.... for about 5 bucks. ( probably have to buy some penecillin or whatever too.... But that is human edible as well, so save it for the swine flu :P )

They are unlabeled, but a bit of research came up with ....... 10mg DXM Hbr and nothing else. :grin:

lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale