Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Dreams...
    #11339800 - 10/28/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I notice that I only dream when I get a 30 minute nap or some kind of short sleep, my 30 minute dreams are always so real that I completely forget about laying down to nap. In my dreams I usually go about my business in my dream as if it were real life, which annoys me because my dreams are so real that I do not ever realize I'm dreaming.

This morning I laid in my bed to get 30 minutes of sleep in, and I had a dream I was in my best friends car (he doesn't have one in real life) and his mom was on the car, I was eager in my dream for some odd reason, but when his mom got off of the car, my friend said "You gonna load the bowl?".
And I was like "Yup." and then all I did was take my pipe out of my pocket (the exact one that i use in real life) and a marijuana nug appeared in my hand. I looked at the weed and before I loaded the bowl I woke up.

Have you guys had any lucid dreams or any dreams that were in extreme detail?

Post stories of your lucid/psychedelic dreams, or just dreams that were plain fucking awesome :laugh:

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains