Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Russian Federation
Lucy is a Dentist ?
    #11289584 - 10/21/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I took 4 hits of what seems to be pretty good doses of acid per hit, its only my 5th time doing lsd in a little over 2 years. Ive hered before of this metallic edge lsd tends to produce on the jaw and teeth. I had what seems to be a very subjective experience but I'm wondering if anybody else on higher doses of lsd has actually felt the sensations of being in a fucking dentist. teeth pulled, drilled, and cleaned with that sharp mettle hook, as well as even some metal device put onto there teeth and attached right into the roots and gums...??? Anyone experience anything like this? it almost gave me an unpleasant trip and it actually made me have a black out like state where i just zoned the fuck out  a lot of my peak until i snapped out and then it was great (best visuals ive ever had on anything) but i still felt that dentist shit. Weirdest shit ive ever had on a psychedelic in a way. weirdest side affect anywayz. Thats the only part of lsd that had rly any synthetic drug like feeling t it and ive never had it before

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: Benzine]
    #11289882 - 10/21/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm, weird. was the dentist a childhood fear of yours? were you lying down with eyes closed at this time, or doing what?

oh, and i dont think its fair to say that its synthetic so it feels a certain way, i just dont think that is a valid arguement, every chemical is different and has a different feel.

Offlinesammy1143
stoopidhead

Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: purple_mule]
    #11290351 - 10/21/09 05:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I felt like my teeth and throat were coated in molten metal while tripping on 2.5 hits of good acid. It wasn't unpleasant, just unusual.

Offlinedubhuman
shit abyss
Female User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: sammy1143]
    #11290358 - 10/21/09 05:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Never felt that... but for some reason sometimes when I trip I feel pressure on my butthole... I'm serious

InvisibleCausality
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? *DELETED* [Re: dubhuman]
    #11290524 - 10/21/09 07:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Causality

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
--------------------------------

Offlinephx1
Stranger

Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: Causality]
    #11290558 - 10/21/09 07:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Causality said:
psychedelics (mind-manifesting) substances don't have any particular effects of their own, they exacerbate and potentiate your preconceptions of the experience and other various facets of your psyche. what you're experiencing is self-created, there's no specific LSD effect besides perhaps a heightened susceptibility to auto-suggestion and amplified sensory perception. LSD is whatever you want it to be, simple as that.

wise man once said: "If a pickpocket sees a saint, he'll see only his pockets." more concisely, our perceptions are reflections of our own desires.

That may be true with LSD, MDMA and other synthetics.
But I would have to disagree with this notion regarding things like mushrooms and ayahuasca and DMT.
These two plants obviously have some kind of "intelligence" or "personality" embedded within them.
They show you things, especially with very high doses, that don't seem to be apart of the psyche (personal or collective).

InvisibleCausality
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? *DELETED* [Re: phx1]
    #11290589 - 10/21/09 07:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Causality

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblebobbles
Drop Acid, Not Your Pants
 User Gallery

Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: dubhuman]
    #11293209 - 10/21/09 04:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dubhuman said:
Never felt that... but for some reason sometimes when I trip I feel pressure on my butthole... I'm serious

Ha ha I know exactly what you are talking about, have had this feeling as well before.....it is weird.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: bobbles]
    #11293265 - 10/21/09 04:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my teeth always feel very strange wilst with syd. i dunno if i would describe the feeling as metalic, but it is rather unusiual.

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: bobbles]
    #11293535 - 10/21/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bobbles said:
Quote:

dubhuman said:

Ha ha I know exactly what you are talking about, have had this feeling as well before.....it is weird.

Oh the things we admit to when behind the screen of anonymity :lol:

I've only had acid (bad acid) put the clamp down on my whole spine like someone was squeezing it from the sides, all the way down. No good...

It felt like every one of my back muscles was constricted inward towards the spine, about to cave it in.

--------------------
:peace:    :peace:

Earth's Essence

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: phx1]
    #11293550 - 10/21/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

phx1 said:
Quote:

Causality said:
psychedelics (mind-manifesting) substances don't have any particular effects of their own, they exacerbate and potentiate your preconceptions of the experience and other various facets of your psyche. what you're experiencing is self-created, there's no specific LSD effect besides perhaps a heightened susceptibility to auto-suggestion and amplified sensory perception. LSD is whatever you want it to be, simple as that.

wise man once said: "If a pickpocket sees a saint, he'll see only his pockets." more concisely, our perceptions are reflections of our own desires.

But I would have to disagree with this notion regarding things like mushrooms and ayahuasca and DMT.
These two plants obviously have some kind of "intelligence" or "personality" embedded within them.
They show you things, especially with very high doses, that don't seem to be apart of the psyche (personal or collective).

No chemical can have a "personality".  Or show you anything you didn't already know.  You can look at things differently, but you can't magically learn anything.

A chemical is a chemical.  Are you saying if you were to synthesize psilocybin, that it would be significantly different than eating some mushrooms, since you didn't have the "personality" of the mushrooms in there?

Every time someone makes a comment like this I can't help but think it's a crock of shit...

Offlinedubhuman
shit abyss
Female User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: CosmicLion]
    #11293738 - 10/21/09 05:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicLion said:

I would say it even if it wasn't on a forum, it's nothing to be embarrassed about IMO, I'd announce it to a room full of people

OfflineFortius_Penguin
Karma Works

Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: Causality]
    #11293992 - 10/21/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Causality said:
Quote:

phx1 said:

Believe whatever you wish, but i stand by my previous statement. things are what they are, beyond that is subjective interpretation. now if you want to get down to the nitty gritty, the physical universe itself is an illusion including your sense of individuality; ultimately, just different frequencies of pran (energy) which are nothing but pure consciousness -- that's what our thinking minds transmute into a particle based seemingly solid reality. there's nothing to see as it's all a manifestation of thought and desire; you're creating your own reality right now. suggest looking into wave-particle duality; the rabbit hole goes deeper.

let me just emphasize one thing -- there's nothing i can say that you don't already know and it's the same for whatever you're "shown" with psychotropic chemicals; it's already within you, you're just remembering. love the saying: "you're the buddha, you just don't realize it yet."

I love the way you think, sir.

This is a much better explanation than the one I use to voice my own beliefs.

I think i'll use this one from now on, if you don't mind.

OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

#11294980 - 10/21/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dubhuman said:
Quote:

CosmicLion said:

I would say it even if it wasn't on a forum, it's nothing to be embarrassed about IMO, I'd announce it to a room full of people

A room full of people while under the grasp of this butt tingling LSD? :wetself:

--------------------
:peace:    :peace:

Earth's Essence

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
    #11295593 - 10/21/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dubhuman said:
Quote:

CosmicLion said:

you definitely would. :lol: thats funny.

Offlinephx1
Stranger

Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11296633 - 10/21/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Quote:

phx1 said:
Quote:

Causality said:

No chemical can have a "personality".  Or show you anything you didn't already know.  You can look at things differently, but you can't magically learn anything.

A chemical is a chemical.  Are you saying if you were to synthesize psilocybin, that it would be significantly different than eating some mushrooms, since you didn't have the "personality" of the mushrooms in there?

Every time someone makes a comment like this I can't help but think it's a crock of shit...

I don't know whether or not it's in the plant or in the chemical.  Certainly different drugs have different effects, would you not agree with that?
The "vibe" associated with it is their personality.

Psilocybin has a personality that is not of this earth. It's very alien, cosmic-driven... and it speaks to you.

Ayahuasca on the other hand is all about the earth, the rainforests, animals, snakes, etc.

Datura has a very "witch-like" personality.

DMT has the entities that you can see..

They have some kind of "information" in them.. whether or not it's in the plant, in the chemical, whether or not it's about activating certain parts of your brain or what have you.

You don't get to see the personality of the plant unless you take a sufficient dose and are in silent darkness. That way you're not distorting the experience by external stimuli such as the visual world and all of its cultural artifacts or any music. In silent darkness it's just you and it.

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: phx1]
    #11296884 - 10/21/09 11:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Albert Hoffman first tried shrooms with the natives in mexico. The natives believe that a spirit lives within the mushroom. He took some back to his lab and isolated the active chemical. He ended up bringing a vial of psilocybin to mexico and upon being dosed, the natives said that the extract still contained the spirit of the mushroom. They thanked him because they could now trip in the off season with some extract.

I think that should clear the debate about extractions. I'm tired of these masochistic types trying to tell me to eat mushrooms whole and drink mimosa brew rather than some nice tea or crystal. Extracts are more consistent and can be adjusted based on mood/taste. I want to get sum caapi copy and bowled white gold and make some pharmahuasca.
------------------------------------------
Lucy has caused some jaw tension and maybe slight grinding but never that uncomfortable. If I hit some nitro with lucy I'm sure I would feel like I was at the dentist. I usually feel like Im at the dentist on salvia because my head slowly falls backwards and it feels like my jaw is being pried open.

Offlinemeehi
Being
 User Gallery

Re: Lucy is a Dentist ? [Re: Benzine]
    #11297394 - 10/22/09 02:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I Had something you could call dentist related on LSD. I lost all feeling in my mouth and tongue, it was dead, completely numb. Then my mouth filled with the taste of blood (metallicy) and images flashed though my mind of me chewing and biting the shit out of the inside of my month and tongue. Spent the next 5 hours lying curled up with a pillow in my mouth trying to convince myself and I wasn't chewing the inside of my mouth up. Fun times.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder