Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Insulfating vaporized DMT?!?
    #11283787 - 10/20/09 12:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've been searching for anything related to hotrailing DMT, and it seems as tho nobody has tried it :shrug:

anyone have any experiance? or any thoughts on the subject?

i pulled this from a 1yr+ old post

Quote:

d4a2n0k said:
Do you think it might be easier to get a full breakthrough dose it one solid blast with this method?

I have never tried it before, but I have heard of meth heads talk about doing this, with meth of course.

I couldn't see any reason it wouldn't work with DMT. I mean D vaporizes at a pretty low temp, so it could conceivably be a really good way to rocket a breakthrough dose to your brain.

Then again it could just make you instantly cough, wasting the whole amount of product.

:shrug: Any brave soul out there willing to give this a shot in the name of science?

I felt this same way about the subject before doing any reading, and if nobody has any first hand experiance, i'll take a trip to the outer edge of space for science

just need a torch and a glass tube lol :deemsters:

was thinking 50mg vaporized straight to the brain thru the nasal cavity

just to see how much it will hurt :vaped:

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: tektonic]
    #11283794 - 10/20/09 12:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dooooo eeeeeeeet

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Offlinefeifen

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11284011 - 10/20/09 12:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mchaggis said:
dooooo eeeeeeeet

for science :yesnod:

OfflinePNW FunGuy
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: feifen]
    #11284040 - 10/20/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

science and honor

--------------------
"The edge, there is no honest way to explain it, because the only ones who know where it is are the ones who have gone over." Dr. HST, the true king of fun - RIP

Federal Bureau of Keeping Juice
Special Agent Fun Guy.

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: PNW FunGuy]
    #11284063 - 10/20/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:w0ahhhhmahnnn: awesome

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: Salomon]
    #11284140 - 10/20/09 01:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Omg your poor nose, but you have my respect comrade, go hard cosmonaut.

:psychsplit:

Offlineswitchy85
Man, somethin ain't right here.
Male

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: smaerd]
    #11284428 - 10/20/09 01:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I, too, pray that your nose will handle it well. Good luck and thanks for taking the leap that no one else in their right mind would.  :rail2:

--------------------
Penguins are so cool... laid back and relaxed.
Really, when was the last time you seen a mad penguin?

Free Stuff Thread

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: switchy85]
    #11287203 - 10/20/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Make a video if you do it, I gotta see this.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Offlinesmurfyshmu
It gets crazy
 User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11287362 - 10/20/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:

this.

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: smurfyshmu]
    #11287388 - 10/20/09 08:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Good luck. I've heard rumor's but never saw anyone do it.
I've thought about it many times, but haven't actually tried
it. So definitely let us know how it works out.

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#11287444 - 10/20/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: indica]
    #11287658 - 10/20/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If you're going to use 50mg anyway, why not just add another 20ish and do it the regular way without fucking up your nose?

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: teeter]
    #11287709 - 10/20/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Do not make a video. The last thing we need is more drug use videos on the net. Next thing you know mimosa will be illegal, goodness knows what will follow that.

Totally try this, but please, no video.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: Leap]
    #11290630 - 10/21/09 08:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Leap said:
Do not make a video. The last thing we need is more drug use videos on the net. Next thing you know mimosa will be illegal, goodness knows what will follow that.

Totally try this, but please, no video.

I recant my previous statement that he should make a video. I can't believe I didn't think of that, and I'm normally the person telling people not to do stupid things like taking pictures of doing drugs. No videos!

--------------------

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
    #11290744 - 10/21/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have in the past done it with meth, if you want to do a whole lot of meth at once it was the way to do it. You could snort on hell of a monster line and then blow out one hell of a cloud of smoke after holding for a few. If it would work for dmt you could easly do alot of spice in one hit.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11291260 - 10/21/09 11:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

redeyesmj said:
I have in the past done it with meth, if you want to do a whole lot of meth at once it was the way to do it. You could snort on hell of a monster line and then blow out one hell of a cloud of smoke after holding for a few. If it would work for dmt you could easily do a lot of spice in one hit.

Except the problem is that you would be working with freebase DMT which is notorious for being terrible on the sinuses, I've gotten maybe a mg. up my nostrils when taking a whiff from my container that the dmt was in and was in awe over the pain that the little amount caused, it was dust in the air that caused this, I would hate to blow a line of it. If I were to insufflate dmt it would be as DMT Fumarate, nothing else, but you cannot vape fumarate to produce effect so hotrails wouldn't be possible with the Fumarate. Just saying I give credit to whoever tries it first.:bow2:

--------------------

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
    #11291482 - 10/21/09 11:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thanks for all the input guys!

1. no way i'm doing a video, for so many reasons lol

2. meth hurts so baaaaad to get up your nose..... but when you hotrail it it's smooth as shit, nothing but a rush

3. i have quite a bit of hotrail experiance and will try til i figure it out, or find it not possible

one of the main reasons i want to try this, is becuase when i smoke dmt it's so damn intimidating i usually stop hitting it before i breakthru

50-80mg in one hit will definately breakthough, or so it seems

my first blast off i used a meth pipe and put atleast 350 mg and took most of it in one hit, so i would be no stranger to this experiance

my only problem is there are no hotrail tubes for sale in this city, i looked at 2 smoke shops yesterday and they said they could order one bah

and i just want to be clear about one thing, i'm not trying to find a new way to do dmt or a "better" way, or any of that nonsense

and i don't recommend hotrailing anything, the molten dope can go up the tube and burn your nasal cavity if not done properly

this is just a hypothetical science experiment, to see how much it hurts to hotrail dmt :vaped: i'll defineatly keep you guys posted, just need to find that glass tube

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: tektonic]
    #11291520 - 10/21/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

^^Good deal man. I'm very curious as I've only done meth once and it wasn't a hotrail, but now that you say it hurts a lot less I would like to know if it works the same for deemsters, that would be interesting. Purely for research purposes though.

--------------------

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
    #11300116 - 10/22/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

redeyesmj said:
I have in the past done it with meth, if you want to do a whole lot of meth at once it was the way to do it. You could snort on hell of a monster line and then blow out one hell of a cloud of smoke after holding for a few. If it would work for dmt you could easily do a lot of spice in one hit.

Except the problem is that you would be working with freebase DMT which is notorious for being terrible on the sinuses, I've gotten maybe a mg. up my nostrils when taking a whiff from my container that the dmt was in and was in awe over the pain that the little amount caused, it was dust in the air that caused this, I would hate to blow a line of it. If I were to insufflate dmt it would be as DMT Fumarate, nothing else, but you cannot vape fumarate to produce effect so hotrails wouldn't be possible with the Fumarate. Just saying I give credit to whoever tries it first.:bow2:

None of the spice makes it to your nose it is all vaped in the hot tube on the way up. you are basicaly smoking it through a straight tube in your nose. It does not hurt when doing meth but i dont know about spice i would thank i would be cool though. i would try but i dont have a tube if i see a tweeker with an extra one i may have to try it!

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Re: Insulfating vaporized DMT?!? [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11301181 - 10/22/09 05:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

redeyesmj said:
Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

redeyesmj said:

None of the spice makes it to your nose it is all vaped in the hot tube on the way up. you are basicaly smoking it through a straight tube in your nose. It does not hurt when doing meth but i dont know about spice i would thank i would be cool though. i would try but i dont have a tube if i see a tweeker with an extra one i may have to try it!

How big of a tube are we talking here? Would a regular glass rose crack pipe work?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order