Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

I haven't had a girlfriend yet
    #11254811 - 10/15/09 05:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't had a girlfriend yet, it's not like I'm antisocial or afraid of women. I'm just usually really shy and don't start up a conversation unless someone else starts talking to me. Any way to overcome this shyness and start a conversation easily? Also when talking to people I have a bad habit to say something out of the ordinary.

~Now that I think about it this thread isn't directed at getting a girlfriend, but overcoming shyness. Suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11254893 - 10/15/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

try and meet girls who are just up for some fun, get used to being confident in sexual situations before going looking for a 'relationship'

i used to think that i needed a girlfriend if i wanted to get laid for the first time,
have had a few differnt people since and its been  meaningful most of those as well, but you dont need to go full on commitment, and alot of perfectly nice girls dont want that either, makes things alot more relaxed and fun ive found.

this is just from my experience though, i dont know what youre like as a person, or your lifestyle
im sure other people might have more opinions more useful to you.

Anonymous #3

#11254949 - 10/15/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'd like tips on this too, I see people blabbering on about bullshit and I find myself thinking, "What the fuck do these normal people talk about all goddam day?"

I hate being shy.

Anonymous #2

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11255042 - 10/15/09 05:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well i guess the mian thing is if you wanna chat to a girl you gotta have things in common to talk about, maybe smile a little more than usual,
this shows youre enjoying spending time with her, and if she is having fun hangin with you, and youve got things in common id say youre onto a winner!
best advice i ever got: "be yourself (corny i know), and be patient (important), you will meet cool people in time"
obviously youve gotta push it a little bit when you meet someone you get on with, you cant just expect it to happen (sometimes it 'just does' but its rare)
also learn to love the thrill of not knowing how its gona turn out when you meet someone, i used to just get scared but its like a game, enjoy it.

Anonymous #1

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11255050 - 10/15/09 05:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
"What the fuck do these normal people talk about all goddam day?"

I hate being shy.

that's exactly what I was trying to say. Also seriously wtf do they talk about? Stupid drama it seems like and bullshit stuff.

Anonymous #2

#11255077 - 10/15/09 05:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well it seems like you two arent people who want to be able to talk completely mindless bollocks for the sake of it,
in my opinion thats a good thing.

but seperating yourself from the rest of the population by calling them 'normal people' isnt gonna help you connect with other humans.

Anonymous #4

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11255087 - 10/15/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

get drunk.

Anonymous #1

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11255123 - 10/15/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It's not really talking to girls, it's basically overcoming shyness.

Anonymous #1

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11255131 - 10/15/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
get drunk.

That has worked, but I don't like being drunk that much. Which sucks major balls.

Anonymous #4

#11255154 - 10/15/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
get drunk.

That has worked, but I don't like being drunk that much. Which sucks major balls.

it gets rid of your inhibitions aka you talk to women EZ. That is worth not liking being drunk dude. You don't have to get shitfaced or anything, just a few drinks to feel a bit loose where you can talk easier.

Anonymous #5

#11255159 - 10/15/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

pull out your cock and wiggle it at them. if they looking the other way, slowly approach them from the west, and gently lay your sack on her shoulder. everything from then on in, will be golden.

Anonymous #1

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11255207 - 10/15/09 06:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Would like two shots be good?I have to drink 8 back to back to get shitfaced, and 6 to get a good drunk and 3 for a buzz.

Anonymous #1

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11255215 - 10/15/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
pull out your cock and wiggle it at them. if they looking the other way, slowly approach them from the west, and gently lay your sack on her shoulder. everything from then on in, will be golden.

Haha but THIS POST IS ABOUT OVERCOMING SHYNESS. Fuck the women, I'm just looking for tips to overcome shyness not get a girlfriend, I couldn't care less about that.

Anonymous #6

#11255283 - 10/15/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, the only way to overcome shyness is us to comfortable with yourself first then get comfortable talking casually with a girl. Don't try to impress them or try to make them like you. just simply like yourself and you will attract other people.

There are plenty of reading materials on this. Also youtube videos. Don't listen to pick up artists too much as they trick women into liking them and that means a lot of work in load night clubs. Try just being yourself in a casual daytime normal environment like a supermarket or music shop. Talk about what is in front of you with a nearby person, anyone, and keep having these easy exchanges without trying for any end result and one day you will realise that you are talking to someone who likes you in the way you want.

Go to www.30sleeps.com and read his blogs about meeting people.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous #5

#11255361 - 10/15/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

Haha but THIS POST IS ABOUT OVERCOMING SHYNESS. Fuck the women, I'm just looking for tips to overcome shyness not get a girlfriend, I couldn't care less about that.

trust me. what i said cures everything.

except hiv/aids. youre fucked on that.

Anonymous #4

Re: I haven't had a girlfriend yet [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11255378 - 10/15/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if u get ur dick sucked by michael jackson it will cure it

or is that cancer

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder