Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineiPxPxFi
Stranger

Dancing & Gyrating Induced Hallucinations
    #11205546 - 10/08/09 02:46 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

so im like heavily into shamanistic rituals. call me fake or not i dont care. anyways... i was laying in bed with the intention of falling asleep and had sum goa trance playing on my fuze....suddenly i decided i needed to dance...like goa dance. like that whole "look at how those ppl are dancing theyre ovbiously tripping" dance. haha. anyways thats just how ive started dancing recently ever since i started listening to psychedelic.

i think fellow goa ppl prolly understand. u just end up dancing wierd like that tripping or not. anyways.

so i started dancing and shit...tooo Blue Planet Corporation - Goa Disco, and Chi. A.D. - Black Light, 2 goa classics. next thing i know im like starting to have this out of body feeling. i catch my self in a daze like state. my eyelids are half closed unintentionally....i just star feeling the uncontrollable urge to move sporadically along with this music.

next thing i know im gyrating wildly out of control and doin this wierd dancing that those tribals do when they shake all over like theyre possessed. next thing i know everything in my room starts looking liek different shit. sorta of like diphenhydramine-like hallucinations. the telescope looks like a disfigured insect.....the lumps in my bed take on the shape of a body beneath the sheets. i freak out and feel my heart beat up. but i force myself to accept these "dark" revelations.

next thing i know i cant take it anymore and im here on the shroomery typing it all up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelittlebirdie
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Dancing & Gyrating Induced Hallucinations [Re: iPxPxFi]
    #11205996 - 10/08/09 06:10 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Dance can get you there as easily as mushrooms or LSD. The Sufis use dance as a means of altering perception and emotion. So do many Native American tribes. I am half NA, and have attended many ritual dances. I feel the universe as deeply as I do when I eat mushrooms.

Enjoy your dancing! We were given these legs and arms for so many reasons!

OfflineiPxPxFi
Stranger

Re: Dancing & Gyrating Induced Hallucinations [Re: littlebirdie]
    #11209015 - 10/08/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:smile: awesome. good insight.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale