Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

cubensis vs. azurescens
    #11188831 - 10/05/09 05:51 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

My only mushroom experiences till now have been with cubensis (as far as I know) but I recently obtained some flame looking azurescens. I've been told it's significantly more potent than cubensis, and I'm curious: does anyone know how they stack up in terms of dosage? I mean, what would the smallest fully psychedelic dose be of azurescens? Someone told me 1g would be enough, but they are just going on hearsay...

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecookeman
Live and let live
Male User Gallery

Re: cubensis vs. azurescens [Re: nightbringer]
    #11188890 - 10/05/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

.5g should be plenty. Flame looking? If they aren't native to your area, chances are they aren't azurescens.

--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan

R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: cubensis vs. azurescens [Re: cookeman]
    #11188930 - 10/05/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty sure they are homegrown...

and they look like the pictures I've found on the internet

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #11189010 - 10/05/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

If they are actually psilocybe azurescens, you only need to consume about 1/3 the amount of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms you would normally eat. Azurescens have three times as much psilocybin as cubes. Azurescens are extremely rare but the first mushrooms I ever tripped on were psilocybe azurescens. I ate somewhere between an eighth and a quarter ounce dry. It was one of the most intense trips I've ever had.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11189048 - 10/05/09 06:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #11189089 - 10/05/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i pick ps.cyanescens, a close relative of ps.azurescens, whose young fruits/pins are at least 2x as strong as typical cubensis. for me 0.25g is a definite buzz, 1g is a light trip, and 2-2.5g is level 4-5.

when you say homegrown, maybe in somebody's yard, but not likely indoors. that's hard. it grows all over the PNW. season coming up in just a few weeks!

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: cubensis vs. azurescens [Re: cpw1971]
    #11189090 - 10/05/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ahh thank you...

didn't even think of that

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate