Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNagualsRoad1727
Grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Stockton, CA
whats your favorite botanicals????
    #11083565 - 09/18/09 01:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Just to think that all these plants that have mind altering effects is very amazing.

I can say i partake i the use of Mary Jane, psilocybin, a very little amount of pure DMT, Datura inoxia, brugmansia, san pedro, amanita muscaria, dream herb, sweet flag.

please share you favorite botanicals.......

--------------------
''For me, there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart.  There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length.  And there I travel, looking, looking, breathlessly.'' Don Juan Matus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAuxin
Stranger

Loc: USA
Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: NagualsRoad1727]
    #11083687 - 09/18/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Currently...
3 tbsp kava powder blended for 3 minutes into 2 cups half strength (diluted) milk drunk down fast + comedy movie = relaxing merriment :smile:

--------------------
The Nook

Invisiblejds

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: Auxin]
    #11083745 - 09/18/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I love Salvia Divinorum, trichocereus cacti and peyote.

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

InvisibleNagualsRoad1727
Grower
Male User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: Auxin]
    #11083755 - 09/18/09 02:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

thats cool, ive heard ive kava on bouncingbearbotanical.com, but i didnt get it. i got the prayer smoka.

--------------------
''For me, there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart.  There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length.  And there I travel, looking, looking, breathlessly.'' Don Juan Matus.

Offlinedrift
Male User Gallery

#11083833 - 09/18/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

kratom, mescaline containing cacti and salvia.

InvisibleNagualsRoad1727
Grower
Male User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: drift]
    #11083889 - 09/18/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ive never had peyote all species are illegal in C.A., but that sick that you were able to obtain mescalito....

But salvia is too expensive.....

Ive only tripped once, and i was in other dimensions between my friends.

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #11084312 - 09/18/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Peyote?  Theres well over a dozen cacti with usable ammounts of mesc.  Go read :p

Offlinedrift
Male User Gallery

#11084346 - 09/18/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

NagualsRoad1727 said:
Ive never had peyote all species are illegal in C.A., but that sick that you were able to obtain mescalito....

I don't eat peyote, I only grow it. There's numberous trichocereus species with mescaline.

Quote:

But salvia is too expensive.....

Ive only tripped once, and i was in other dimensions between my friends.

Ya, I grow that too so I wouldn't know too much about the price. Home experimenting with extract strength is so fun.

OfflinetheMallacht
Clandestine Hero

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: drift]
    #11085626 - 09/18/09 07:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

drift said:
Quote:

NagualsRoad1727 said:

I don't eat peyote, I only grow it. There's numberous trichocereus species with mescaline.

Indeed... There are MANY and although they contain a lower % of mesc they grow 10 times faster and are much larger, so you do the math... It's much more efficient to get mesc from the trichocereus species in general. Try t. bridgesii or t. peruvianus, both are VERY nice. Look up doses, do it right. :smile:

--------------------

InvisiblePoC
Relax
Male User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: theMallacht]
    #11085822 - 09/18/09 08:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

One of my favorite botanicals is garlic.  Tasty, nutritious, and easy to grow.

--------------------

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: PoC]
    #11085994 - 09/18/09 08:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I would have to agree on Garlic being one of my favorites, as well as Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) and members from the Capsicum Genus. As for ethnobotanicals, probably cannabis followed by Psilocybin mushrooms and mescaline containing cacti.

--------------------

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: karode13]
    #11086118 - 09/18/09 09:16 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

people will probably bash me for it, but nutmeg. I've had wonderful experiences with it and lady nutmeg has always been kind to me. never have I had a bad time with nutmeg. :]

hell, I'm on nutmeg right now haha.

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

InvisibleNagualsRoad1727
Grower
Male User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: Envix]
    #11086161 - 09/18/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I'm growing san pedro, and a Peruvian torch. i got the Peruvian torch from a friend, and the san pedro from (BBB.com).

--------------------

Invisiblevadub
nuggets
Male User Gallery

#11086498 - 09/18/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
people will probably bash me for it, but nutmeg. I've had wonderful experiences with it and lady nutmeg has always been kind to me. never have I had a bad time with nutmeg. :]

hell, I'm on nutmeg right now haha.

Thats so fucking awesome and unheard of haha.  Out of curiosity do you grind your own powder or are you eating the supermarket variety?

And whats it like for you?

OfflineHellbacon
The People Tree
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan
Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: vadub]
    #11086591 - 09/18/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Dream Herb :heart:

InvisibleNagualsRoad1727
Grower
Male User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: Hellbacon]
    #11086616 - 09/18/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I love dream herb to. I keep her under my bed in a box, and smoke some when i have nothing to do, because it puts me out.

--------------------

OfflinetheMallacht
Clandestine Hero

#11086687 - 09/18/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

NagualsRoad1727 said:
I love dream herb to. I keep her under my bed in a box, and smoke some when i have nothing to do, because it puts me out.

What about the tea? I have some, but have not tried it yet. A friend of mine tried it already though and he said that it was quite liteally the post bitter thing he's even tasted in his life... Any thoughts on that?

--------------------

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: vadub]
    #11086742 - 09/19/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I use a cheese grater to powder them up. I either capsule them or take them down with pepsi as I find pepsi not only rids of the taste, but also washes down those bits of grain that stick to the side of your mouth. It probably has something to do with the carbonation. Also fresh powdered nutmeg has a much blander taste than pre-powdered store bought. I used to need to take 2 nutmegs to feel anything but now I can take only half of one and be stoned out of my mind; either there's a reverse tolerance or there's more myristicin in some nutmegs. food tastes awesome, things seem funnier, and music and motion picture engulfs you. I once watched the movie "Chronos" and I was scared shitless at the part where it's like you're a train and you keep going faster and faster. then you turn into a bird and gracefully fly off into the sky. it was awesome.
it also increases libido, boosts confidence and makes me love everything. it makes me see inanimate objects as sentient beings, and love them. and love sentient beings even more. once a lady bug landed on me and it seemed like she was giving me a hug.
It makes me want to go into long winded conversations with people about physics and philosophy and 1980s hair metal music videos and politics. I also find it enhances my creativity and makes me want to dance. also it makes time go by really slow.
most people have really bad times because they get dehydrated. you need to take a lot of electrolytes by drinking gatorade or vitamin water because plain water isn't going to cut it. you still need a lot of water though, also. if you can stave off dehydration you'll probably have a wonderful time.
It's basically like a heavy cannabis indica, with lots of dehydration. and a little ecstasy. It's probably different for everyone, though.

--------------------
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

OfflinetheMallacht
Clandestine Hero

#11086764 - 09/19/09 12:13 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
I use a cheese grater to powder them up. I either capsule them or take them down with pepsi as I find pepsi not only rids of the taste, but also washes down those bits of grain that stick to the side of your mouth. It probably has something to do with the carbonation. Also fresh powdered nutmeg has a much blander taste than pre-powdered store bought. I used to need to take 2 nutmegs to feel anything but now I can take only half of one and be stoned out of my mind; either there's a reverse tolerance or there's more myristicin in some nutmegs. food tastes awesome, things seem funnier, and music and motion picture engulfs you. I once watched the movie "Chronos" and I was scared shitless at the part where it's like you're a train and you keep going faster and faster. then you turn into a bird and gracefully fly off into the sky. it was awesome.
it also increases libido, boosts confidence and makes me love everything. it makes me see inanimate objects as sentient beings, and love them. and love sentient beings even more. once a lady bug landed on me and it seemed like she was giving me a hug.
It makes me want to go into long winded conversations with people about physics and philosophy and 1980s hair metal music videos and politics. I also find it enhances my creativity and makes me want to dance. also it makes time go by really slow.
most people have really bad times because they get dehydrated. you need to take a lot of electrolytes by drinking gatorade or vitamin water because plain water isn't going to cut it. you still need a lot of water though, also. if you can stave off dehydration you'll probably have a wonderful time.
It's basically like a heavy cannabis indica, with lots of dehydration. and a little ecstasy. It's probably different for everyone, though.

Wow, all of that off of nutmeg? Incredible... I had heard of it before but I'll have to try it now since you enjoy it so much....

--------------------

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite botanicals???? [Re: theMallacht]
    #11086792 - 09/19/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

be careful, though. about 90% of reports on erowid are negative. and I seem to be in the minority group of people who actually enjoy it.

--------------------
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate