Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Adderal trip(?)
    #1096888 - 11/29/02 07:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Tonight I took 40mg of Adderal, 75mg of Effexor, good weed and 3/4 of a two liter of Lemon Diet Pepsi.

I had such an incredible spiritual experience. I went down to my soul, and took control of as much possitive energy and power as I could pull up, and I meditated. I sat there and let all thoughts roll in. Once I was in what I like to call "Ultra Learyfan" mode, I invited all of my problems to come and get me.

A thought about a problem would come to me. I could feel EXACTLY which part of my brain it attacked. I just stared those problems right in the face, and they all lost whatever control they had on me. I was fighting them off with ease. I just disected every problem that came to me. None of them stood a chance.

The best part about this night is that I recorded audio of the issues that I thought were relavant. I did it because usually when I trip or tweak, I forget most of what happened. Well this time I caught it on tape. My whole purpose tonight was to break through to the other side, and try and bring back as much as possible, as usual. Only this time I had a big pickup truck or something to take back a lot more.

I'm paranoid about those tapes though. They have my innermost and deepest thoughts. I'm just amazed at how my mind flowed. I'm so focused, and that's my whole problem. Maybe I do have ADD!

Now i'm at the point where i'm preparing to return to who I like to call "Regular Learyfan". I must say that I enjoyed this more than I could ever enjoy acid and mushrooms again(as much as I will always love them). I had COMPLETE control over my mind. I'll probably post some of my "Ultra Learyfan" thoughts soon.

What I learned most of all is that "focus is everything". So i'm leaving breadcrumbs for "Regular Learyfan" to hopefully find his way back to "Ultra Learyfan Land" in sober(or just on weed) reality.

BTW, I listened to The Doors, The Beatles and Pink Floyd.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (11/30/02 11:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: Adderall trip(?) [Re: Learyfan]
    #1096910 - 11/29/02 08:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well adderall is a psychoactive drug. What is effexor? What is it prescribed for (if prescription).

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1096935 - 11/29/02 08:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

effexor is an anti depressant that inhibits serotonin, dopamine and neuropenephin I beleive.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1096936 - 11/29/02 08:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Tonight I took 40mg of Adderal, 75mg of Effexor, good weed and 3/4 of a two liter of Lemon Diet Pepsi.

Lay off the diet pepsi LF, you got some kind of a deathwish?  :grin: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Anonymous

Re: Adderall trip(?) [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1096967 - 11/29/02 08:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Adderall trip(?) [Re: ]
    #1096971 - 11/29/02 08:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Vikadin is good too.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: Adderall trip(?) [Re: ]
    #1096979 - 11/29/02 08:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

:wink: 

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1097170 - 11/29/02 10:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'm living on the edge dude.

The hardest part is coming down and accepting my earthly weaknesses. I prepared myself pretty well, I thought, but I couldn't stop myself from feeling a little bit depressed once "Regular Learyfan" came back. Now i'm trying to ease the comedown with beer and some weed later.

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1097915 - 11/30/02 05:03 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The hardest part is coming down and accepting my earthly weaknesses.

we all have earthly weakness to contend with when we "come down" though. i no longer even consider it coming down when the psilocybin leaves my system, in that very perspective/attitude i would be according the "normal Freak"(which really isn't very normal) an inferior status to my "elevated state" and therefore something to be escpaed from/transcended. i think now, if anything i use the shrooms to enhance my perception of my "normal reaity" so in a very real sense i do bring something back..
    ....i had a glorius 8 hour trip yesterday, mainly just letting Mckenna's alien dreamtime in and out of my sensory range....sometimes taking a thought or an idea and just going inot my own inner universe and running with it.... yesterday's deepest meditation was on the fact(?) that WE , what is sitting behind our eyes, the most"densly ramnified structure in the known universe"....at first i statred LMAO.....

...then this relization was a bit scarey, and then ultimately i felt a sense of responsibility...i mean if we ARE(collectively) as a species the "Crown of Creation: :wink: then why not carry this realization at all times and not just whilst shrooming(or whatever)?.. ...as well as ACT and think accordingly? When you embrace these sort of concepts you really have no time for worry/self doubt/depression etc and see them for what they are:unneccesay indulgences of the ego....

i think the big thing LF, is self acceptance. Once you can totally embrace the earthbound Leary Fan with all his earthly weaknesses, you'll be able to build an effortless bridge between your normal state of being and "ultimate Leary Fan"......the transition will flow more smoothly and you will come to see the two modes of being/thinking as highly complimentary and mutually beneficial to each other......all it takes(in my experience) is a bit of time, practice and most of all(imho) self acceptance*  :laugh:

*emphasis was intentional  :grin: 

--------------------

Invisiblexganon
polydrug abuser
Loc: here
    #1097929 - 11/30/02 05:45 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Adderall is just as much of a psychedelic drug as cannabis is. I do both every day (except one day a week I only smoke pot). I have spoken to people who encounter colorful non-deleriant visuals early in methamphetamine highs taken in the morning (no, these were not from sleep deprivation). I 'astrally project' to hallucinatory diphlike-states during Adderall crashes especially. My logic center starts breaking and generating nonsense patterns, which I then abstractly dream through doing.

--------------------
Please remove all dollar signs from my listed contact information

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1098296 - 11/30/02 11:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You made some very good points. Believe me though, I did spend time(and I always do during trips) trying to accept "regular Learyfan", and trying to bridge the gap between him and "Ultra Learyfan". I sit there, and try to imagine how I feel when I start to sober up. I concentrate on the negative feelings that come to me.

Last night, I think I did a great job of confronting those feelings, and all kinds of other negative feelings. I just recognized that the only thing that ever stops people from being "Ultra (your name here)" is HABITS. That's it.....habits. So I let the habit energies come right at me, and I took them all on. I weakened the shit out of them. I figure even when/if "Regular Learyfan" LAZILY allows those habit energies to take control again, i'll only do so until I realize what they are, and what they're doing and plow right through them.

xganon: I totally agree with you after last night. Last night I had a TRIP. It was as much of a trip as any of my acid or mushroom trips, just without the visuals. I like this kind of trip way better now, though because lately I have trouble with being swept away by negative thoughts, which is impossible with Adderal for me. As much as I will always have a warm place for them in my heart, I don't see myself taking mushrooms or acid for a long time, unless they are in combination with Adderal or unless I take them without smoking weed.

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #1108507 - 12/03/02 10:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What was the point of Effexor in this cocktail?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag