Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
hearing music in white noise
    #10907509 - 08/21/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so I'm changin my sig a few minutes ago... as I was adding the first one "Most people never realize that the purpose of intoxication is to sharpen the mind."  I start hearing this song, vivid as fuck... the lyrics were "and we have our secret garden.. and we have are secret garden"... repeated over and over again, almost like a chant

then as I'm just about finished typing my second one, I hear a song... "and were we;ll live it for life.. and we'll live it for life" over and over again

when it happens I'm like.. where the fuck is that coming from??... so I listen closer, and realize it's just the bathroom fan, mixed with the air conditioner, matched with the fridge hum... and the computer engine kicking in :crazy:

I always hear death metal and shit when I'm in the shower.. realize it's again.. white noise...

T.V. fuzz.. radio fuzz... can both do the same thing

started during and has continued to this day since my first datura trip... I'ts definitely not unpleasant when it happens.. but it's weird as fuck... totally vivid.. always entertaining, even enlightening at times.

this ever happen to anyone else?...

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10907524 - 08/21/09 08:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Used to happen to me all the time in the shower, or while trying to sleep and hearing the hum of AC outside.

Invisiblevadub
nuggets
Male User Gallery

#10907548 - 08/21/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Thats nuts.

Not that I want anything to do with a Datura experience (for real) but how many seeds did you eat and was it Datura stramonium you used?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: DNKYD]
    #10907550 - 08/21/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

makes me feel like throwin on a tinfoil cap at times :lol:

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (08/21/09 08:28 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: vadub]
    #10907572 - 08/21/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

vadub said:
Not that I want anything to do with a Datura experience (for real) but how many seeds did you eat and was it Datura stramonium you used?

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10907582 - 08/21/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

vadub said:

and many more times since

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #10907595 - 08/21/09 08:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I definitely want to try datura someday. My neighbor's datura tree hangs over into my backyard, its golden trumpets beckoning like some demonic siren. Yes... I will answer her call someday.

But srsly, I get this sometimes too except not as intense. Most of the time I just think I hear my phone ringing. Sometimes when I'm stoned as fuck, distant background noise will ever so slightly sound like people talking, and I wonder if I'm going insane. :eek:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #10907605 - 08/21/09 08:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #10907612 - 08/21/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
distant background noise will ever so slightly sound like people talking, and I wonder if I'm going insane. :eek:

:yesnod:

especially when you start getting messages

--------------------

Invisiblevadub
nuggets
Male User Gallery

#10907636 - 08/21/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

vadub said:

Wierd, I've taken about 20 to potentiate the herb but what did 25 do on their own to you?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10907637 - 08/21/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:
distant background noise will ever so slightly sound like people talking, and I wonder if I'm going insane. :eek:

:yesnod:

especially when you start getting messages

that you confirm in a 'random' situation a little later

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #10907656 - 08/21/09 08:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

So like, is there a difference between consciously searching for a message in white noise and just being struck by one?

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: vadub]
    #10907665 - 08/21/09 08:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

vadub said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

vadub said:

Wierd, I've taken about 20 to potentiate the herb but what did 25 do on their own to you?

I was hallucinating like fuck, talking gibberish, not knowing where I was for like 32 hours...

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #10907673 - 08/21/09 08:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Happens when ive been tripping and listening to music for ages. I think it could possibly be useful in music production.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #10907699 - 08/21/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
So like, is there a difference between consciously searching for a message in white noise and just being struck by one?

this happened with no conscious decision... though I've done it purposefuly while under the influence of deleriants.. asking questions and what not.. while I'm still lucid enough to do so anyway

--------------------

OfflineDrunken_Jester
Resident Opiphille
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #10907854 - 08/21/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yea man I know what you mean, I've experienced this also. Those white noises are esentially vibrations that create an oscillation simliar to how synths create sounds...depending on what you're on I think your brain can add filters and such in a way that you hear phantom noises or in our cases music.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #10908116 - 08/21/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

This happens to me most nights.  As i'm laying there going to sleep, I can definitely hear distinct music playing in (what seems to be) the distance. 

Never has lyrics, but its usually pretty rockin' shit.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hearing music in white noise [Re: memes]
    #10908208 - 08/21/09 10:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
This happens to me most nights.  As i'm laying there going to sleep, I can definitely hear distinct music playing in (what seems to be) the distance. 

Never has lyrics, but its usually pretty rockin' shit.

:rockon:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds