Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood)
    #10894354 - 08/20/09 12:16 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

My friend had an idea a while back about going to a theme park on acid. I was not so sure about it at first, but the date we decided on was coming up. I looked around on the previous threads on riding roller coasters on acid. Many people seemed really against the idea, but the few people I found that had actually tried it said it was one of their favorite and fun experiences on lsd. So I decided to go!

We arrived at Silverwood theme park 10 min. or so after they opened, around 11. We pulled up into a parking space that was away from people, but not too far away to be suspicious. My buddy got out his acid and I got out my pipe and loaded a bowl. Each of us took 4 hits in sugar cubes. After we got those down, we lit up. It felt good as hell smoking early and knowing that the day is just going to be fun!

We walked into the park, which took a while. We got a little lost on how to get to the good rides. But once we got on track we walked straight there with a purpose! Passing everyone haha, I bet they were thinking "whats their damn hurry?" Anyway. We got to, I think it was called, timber of terror or something like that. Wooden roller coaster. Over all supose to be one of the better rides at the park. We were actually suprised that there was a line so early in the day. I was thinking, oh great, im going to be coming up on 4 hits of acid while standing in a line, surrounded by people, listening to annoying fiddle music, and blocked in from the sided with wooden rails. Over all, I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the whole situation.

After standing 20 min in the line I could feel I was starting come up pretty hard. Recently I keep getting the feeling of being sick while coming up on acid. I was freaked out I was going to puke in line. How would you like to be standing behind a person who just puked in a line for a roller coaster. Yeah... that would be a little awkward. I just wish I would have had more pot to help with the come up. Smoking pot while coming up helps me mellow out so much.

I couldnt believe it took us 40 minutes to finally get on the roller coaster! As we approached the roller coaster in line I actually started to have a very calming feeling. Like everything was going to be ok. I am usually a pretty nervous person going on any roller coaster, no matter how safe I know it is, it still freaked me out. But now it was different. I knew everything was ok.

As the coaster started clicking slowly to the top of the first drop my anxiety started to build a little. But as we got to the top once again, the feeling of calm hit me, then WOOSH! Down we went. The feeling of weightlessness was amazing. Going up and down and feeling the g-forces on my body was crazy. At the end I felt exhilarated. The nausea had subsided. After the first hour it was starting to get hot. Around 1 it was hitting 90 so we had to go get something cold to drink. We ended up going to a little stand near, what I would presume is the main food area. As we were standing in the very slow moving line my friend was teasing a bee in the little booth. It was really easy to get me in stitches of laughter. Just big gut laughs to not being able to breath. So we finally reached the front of the line and OMG! It was the most insane waste of energy I had ever felt! The amount of cold air, had to be around 65 degrees, blowing out of the window was just crazy! Our cloths and hair were blowing backwards from the force of the air. But right before we ordered 2 people walked into the booth to give the kid working there more money. They took atleast 4 minutes to give this kid his stuff.  All we could do is laugh at how lucky we were, standing at this spot on a hot as day trippn balls. It was amazing.

We got our strawberry lemonade slushy and decided to just walk for a bit. As we walked we both just wanted a place where no other person was around. It wasnt that we were freaking out. But man, it just would have been nice to sit alone and relax from people.

To our ultimate luck we stumbled upon this little area in the park. Just a small fenced in square that had a few trees that did a good job of shading a lot of the place, plus a bunch of flowers all over, plus benches that had no one sitting on them, and to top it all off, both the entrances to the area had water misters over them. We were just happy as hell that we found this place. It was a good chillax. But after finishing our slushies we just stood in the misters. Getting our hair drenched and our shirts pretty damp. It felt so good.

After our time out from rides we continued on with one that was really popular, twister? Corkscrew? I dont know the name, had 2 big loops. Now that was a trip. I hate loops normally. But on acid the loops were amazing! After that we hit up Tremors. It looked like the fastest there. The line took forever! So now we have been rollin for a good 4 hours. We got on the coaster and damn! It was a blast! The best one by far. I bought the picture they take of you down one of the hills. It turned out great!

After that ride we decided to call it quits. We both wanted to go smoke some, but knew once we left we wouldnt go back. So we left.

Over all the day was a blast. More happened later when we got more high, but thats a different story. I would say that most people could hand the theme park trip. After this trip I am a very firm believer that your trip is for the most part based on your environment and your ability to adapt to situations. I know this seems very basic. But I am learning that doing certain things in a trip, especially early on can effect the whole trip. When I trip, if I take the substance inside, and stay inside for the come up and into the peak; going outside is so foreign and is really hard to handle that different stimulation. Over all its hard to deal with people. But if you take the substance outside and around other people, you will be able to handle the situation much easier than if your were just grillin at your house and thrown into a public situation. Just my thoughts.

thanks for reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNickhvk
The Lion
Male

Loc: California
Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: nowarning1962]
    #10894491 - 08/20/09 12:33 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Haha, sounds like a good day. I don't think I could trip at a theme park. Already freaked the hell out of those places. Good read.

--------------------
"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile—and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. We owe that to ourselves and our crippled self-image as something better than a nation of panicked sheep."
- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: Nickhvk]
    #10997929 - 09/04/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Haha yeah. It actually wasnt that bad at all! I used to be freaked of coasters. But I was strangly calm about the whole thing. I bet you could do it

OfflineFhNiNcUbUs010
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: nowarning1962]
    #10998110 - 09/04/09 10:35 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I went and tripped on 3 hits to six flags st. louis last year during fright fest. It was the best and worst time I've had tripping. I ended up freaking out that I was being followed by cops, and I had a pipe and bud in my pocket. We were in line for Mr. Freeze and i saw a guy with a cop badge on his sleeve so I freaked out and went all the way through the entrance line to get out, threw my pipe and stashed the bud somewhere inconspicuous and got as far away from mr. freeze as possible. I wouldn't go anywhere near it, even as my friends calmed me down and explained to me how I was freaking out for no reason because mr freeze plays a siren every time it shoots a coaster out, and i thought it was an omen or something lol. We ended up getting the bud back, but never found my pipe :frown:
After that we rode the boss as our last ride and it blew my mind how much fun i had after that frightening experience. The trip overall was amazingly fun and i would definitely repeat it.

--------------------
Next stop: Schwagstock 43 @ Camp Zoe

Live.Love.Die

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#10998137 - 09/04/09 10:41 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have had this idea before too. The closest I've come is dropping 2 hits of good wow and going into boston with my friends (also tripping) to the science muesem and saw laser floyd. That shit was amazing tripping.

Also riding on the train to and from was interesting. I remember watching patterns on the chair fabric across from me wiggle around and feeling like I was going in a sideways direction when we were going straight.

Gotta play it safe though tripping in public. Plenty of oppurtunity for shit to go south at any given time.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

Loc: The Desert of the Mind
Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #10998695 - 09/04/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

One of my favorite trips I've taken was at a theme park. I took 3 hits of acid and somewhere around 75 mg of 2C-I. If I could get some 2C-I again I would save it for October when they have the whole park decorated for Halloween and go and just trip balls again.

--------------------
:mushroomgrow::awesome2::awebigvaped::mushroomgrow:

:piggy:Pigs treat us as equals. Never wrestle with pigs.:piggy:

OfflineRingo
Jupiter
 User Gallery

Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #10999271 - 09/04/09 02:26 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Me and my buddy took 3 hits and then went to Grad Night at Disney world. Needless to say it was magical

--------------------
:1upmario:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: Ringo]
    #10999278 - 09/04/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Tripping at theme parks, not my cup of tea.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10999326 - 09/04/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ever tried it? Theme parks are DESIGNED for tripping.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #10999330 - 09/04/09 02:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

No, but i have a tough time being around that many people and waiting in lines sober.

--------------------

OfflineRingo
Jupiter
 User Gallery

Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10999341 - 09/04/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well thats becasue your sober. Everythings better tripping

--------------------
:1upmario:

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

#10999348 - 09/04/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Too bad. It's a wonderfuly hilarious experience.

--------------------

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

#10999350 - 09/04/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ringo said:
Well thats becasue your sober. Everythings better tripping

Exactly.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10999367 - 09/04/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ringo said:
Well that's because your sober. Everything's better tripping

:whatever:

--------------------

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

#10999408 - 09/04/09 03:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

Ringo said:
Well that's because your sober. Everything's better tripping

Name something that ISN'T better while tripping. I can only think of 1 at the moment: working the front desk at a psychiatrist's office.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10999429 - 09/04/09 03:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:

--------------------

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

#10999442 - 09/04/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Are you implying that masturbation isn't better while tripping?:smile:

--------------------

OfflineAgent MadHatter
Mad as a Hatter
Male

#11000113 - 09/04/09 05:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Its not. It sobers you up.

--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

Re: 4 hits of acid at a theme park? Oh yes, I think so (Silverwood) [Re: Agent MadHatter]
    #11001519 - 09/04/09 09:28 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Agent MadHatter said:
Its not. It sobers you up.

No, it sobers YOU up. It's never had that effect on me. If it does anything it amplifies the trip for a short period of time.

--------------------

Offlinethe_lucid_dreamer
Stranger
    #21475159 - 03/29/15 03:44 PM (9 years, 2 days ago)

Me and some friends are actually planning on going to disney in Orlando on acid in a couple weeks I can't wait and reading stories like this make it even harder it should be a good time I'm glad you enjoyed your trip as well!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder