Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePositiv
On my way to the far side!
Male

Sold my soul too the lucifer..
    #10884645 - 08/18/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

So for 2 nights a go i made me a killer tea with a friend (he was not doing any drug, he was there 2 make sure i dident do any thing whild i was gone)

I use`d 6g B+, and about 250-300 MG

after about 20 min the MG started kicking in and i had rolled my a giant, about 0.7 killer weed and 0.2-0.3g salvia.
and had 0.2g x5 salvia in my lil bong.

but after 1 houer and 10 min after i drinked my tea i started puffing on my joint, and after 2-3 hits i was lost. can only remember i was in this really strang place not like any thing i have done on shrooms. where every one looked at me with half discarded faces.
i walked down like a halway with people on each side (like the matrix nr3) i coude feel the evil but it was not like a bad tripp it was really strang, it was like i was my self just walking there i walked
and walked and the people just godt stranger and stranger.

then after 2 houers of somthing (my freind told me) i godt a bit consiens and coud move (really hard)so i reached for my bong with my salvia and hitted that, and then i was back too that place, but this time i feelt like i was over power`d that i was "the boss"

after a really strang time in this unholy place i came too a dore like 10 meter dore. standing out side the dore it was 2 deamon liker 3-4 meter long, worst deamon i ever seen, worst then any movie with deamon really bloody with pink/red skin.

after standing there for a litle time the dore oppend and this small, like half the sice of me, with hes cape and total black face (dident se the face it was just black told me he was expected me and told me 2 follow him. (i remember  coude smell him, smell of death really strang)

i walked in the gate and the gate closed behind me, (still not a bad tripp but just really strang) so we walked and walked and i godt the feeling of evil going true me more and more when following that "thing" and then in the distens i se a litle girl, like 8 years old or somthing, then we stoped and he say`s "he`s waithing for you"
so i keep walking toowards that girl, when i godt too where se was she had here back turned too me. i just stand there and waithing for somthing too happen, i stand there and nothing, i wait and wait for about 5 min (felt like 5 min). then she say`s "what are you doing here?" i count speak, i tryed but it hurted me, i meen really hard, more i tryed too speak more "weak" and small i godt, really strang feelings, so i stoped trying.

then she say`s "do you know how i am?" then a pause "im lucifer!" and she changed too this thing, i cant tell what i was i was just so strang. then i started having pain i meen like burning pain like i was on fire, then all these voises came in my head, so many i dident hear any thing, then silenc.

then the ting "lucifer" talkied too me in my brain, "i want your soule, ill give you any ting you want" then i talked 2 me self in my head too him. "i dont want too" then i started geting the feeling again that i was buring but 10 times the pain, i count stand it so i say "OKAY! MAKE IT STOP"

then he say`s again "what do you want?" (voice in my head) i thinked about it for a bit and power came too me. he say`s "what kind of power?" me "power too do what i want"

and then i woke up, i woke up on the sofa about 14 houers after i had drinked the tea. when i woke up i feelt this overwelming feeling that i can do what ever i want, it have been 2 day`s now and i feel like im missing somthing about me, but on the other hand i have so much energi and strengt that i have started working out again, i havent worked out for about 4 mothens now and i rann for 1 houer yester day and pushed lifts at almost at the level i was on when i used too exersice every day (trained for 6 mothes befor quiting) so i`m really just a big "?" right now. The tripp felt so real, so damn real.

my freind told me that i just layed on the sofa for the hole trip not doing any thing, just laying there. havent told any one of my freinds about what happend in that tripp

im just in a really strang place right now, i have only sleept 2 houers last night and im not feeling tierd at all, i dident have a hang over or nothing, im really frustrated. i was not expecting that "tripp" at all. any one have any thing similar happend too them? i felt like i was really there, thats whats bugs me out! plz PM!

im not sure if im going too do any drugs again, stranges experienc i have ever had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: Positiv]
    #10885363 - 08/18/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Nigga you stupid.

--------------------

Offlinebazza
Stranger

#10885439 - 08/18/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Perhaps you should consider not using such large and varied ammounts of drugs, you know spare yourself the utter mindfuck?

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10886199 - 08/18/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Smoked DMT is useful for getting rid of unwanted attachments to negative entities.  In my humble opinion true power comes from the self; making deals or pacts with external beings is a form of trickery that enslaves the soul.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Edited by deCypher (08/18/09 10:04 PM)

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: deCypher]
    #10886253 - 08/18/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

goddamn dude.
I wanna try some crazy combos, like LSD, 2-cd, mesc and weed.

--------------------

WakaWaka

OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #10886389 - 08/18/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you gave him your soul, for real. What if you have to go back when you die? All for what, increased physical strength in this one body? What if we go through reincarnation and you can't do that anymore. Ah, just some thoughts not trying to scare you sounds very interesting man :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #10886643 - 08/18/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for sharing. Keep us updated, if you wouldn't mind. !

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflinePositiv
Male

Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: the bizzle]
    #10888350 - 08/19/09 08:15 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

well, i went 2 sleep at 05.00 and woke up 8, totaly refreshed. went working out for about 2 houers and went 2 sleep again and woke up 1 houer later.

too day i feel like i can do any thing i want. so my mind must really thing that it happend, wich is really good for me in a way. but still feel like im missing somthing about my self.

well, thats all about me for now.

InvisibleMcTwist
Stoned Stranger
Male

#10888531 - 08/19/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Ohh you're so fucked man!! You are now satan's bitch for eternity.

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

#10888541 - 08/19/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

lol

Offlinesmurfyshmu
It gets crazy
 User Gallery

Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: McTwist]
    #10888543 - 08/19/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I guess he liked the way your ass looked  :ass2mouth:  :buttsex:  :pimpslap:  :headboard:  :showerlove:  :missionary: goodluck champ!

and really...I've just been dying for a chance to use all those smileys.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. *DELETED* [Re: deCypher]
    #10888559 - 08/19/09 09:22 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by the bizzle

Reason for deletion: :hellfire:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineMkUltra117
The Man with The Plan
Male User Gallery

#10888582 - 08/19/09 09:32 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

thats fucked up man, your prlly did sell your soul

Offline2end4
Fuckin Immortal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Aristonda
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: MkUltra117]
    #10888591 - 08/19/09 09:36 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

spell check FTW

dumb fucking cunts

OfflinePositiv
Male

#10888623 - 08/19/09 09:45 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
If you feel like there is part of you missing, there is a real chance a malevolent spirit took some of your energy, but there is a chance of getting it back...I would recommend staying away from the salvia and possibly also the mushrooms(for time being at least), but what would probably be most likely to help you regain the energy that has been stolen would be ayahuasca, although be careful not to intentionally invite a spirit inside of you (and there ARE those that are there to help, but they wouldn't try to tempt you with power). It may take many sessions, but if you feel there is definitely something seriously missing, you may want to give this much consideration

or as decypher suggested
Quote:

deCypher said:
Smoked DMT is useful for getting rid of unwanted attachments to negative entities.  In my humble opinion true power comes from the self; making deals or pacts with external beings is a form of trickery that enslaves the soul.

well, its hard if not imposibel for me too get DMT, im the only one in my town i know that have shrooms/psycadelic material.

i have looked at tek`s of DMT but it`s hard too transelat the ingridiens that i need. allways wanted too try DMT but its just so hard 2 come by here.

the feeling i have is like i can conquer any thing i will set my mind too, have a energi level that i never had befor. i have started too lose the feeling of my soul "lose" or i have just started too care less about it and do what i can do with my new "powers"

really great too talk about this experienc here on shroomery.org, so thx guys.

Offlineultimo101
Mushroomhead

#10888708 - 08/19/09 10:09 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Ok you people are the worst vibes I've ever read, shame on all of you

Scientifically that couldnt have been satan, you took hallucinogens that made you see an entity. This entity represented itself as lucifer, fine.

Entities (from my opinion) are creatures that your mind makes up to 'talk to you' giving a third person to your brain. Sometimes you have all the answers to life you need to know, but your ego prevents you from listening to yourself.

This trip report made me see one thing overall, the fact that you taught yourself that you can do anything that you want to. This power 'Lucifer' gave you is nothing more than your brain telling you to go free, not hold back, because YOU. You are a much stronger person than you give yourself credit for.

I say take your new power and continue to use it for more positive reasons, such as your workouts. From there, who knows, you could learn an instrument, train for a sport you love, anything. Now your mind isnt there to say, you cant do that, now you know you can do anything!

Thanks satan!! :]

Offlineistandalone
the clit commander
Male

Loc: somewhere in southern VT
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: ultimo101]
    #10888759 - 08/19/09 10:23 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

u cud git ur sole back bi using sum spellchek

--------------------
Now he's Johnny Hammersticks hammerin' away like he's friggin' Tommy Noble

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: ultimo101]
    #10888789 - 08/19/09 10:29 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That one made lol so hard, I was crying!

Quote:

after a really strang time in this unholy place i came too a dore like 10 meter dore. standing out side the dore it was 2 deamon liker 3-4 meter long, worst deamon i ever seen,

Like he's used to seeing them all the time :lolsy:

But seriously my friend! Don't you think you should try something to see if this really happened? Like putting an end to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? If that works out, you definitetely made a pact with the devil but you would still make good out of it! :laugh:

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

OfflinePositiv
Male

Re: Sold my soul too the lucifer.. [Re: solstice]
    #10889096 - 08/19/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ultimo101 said:
Ok you people are the worst vibes I've ever read, shame on all of you

Scientifically that couldnt have been satan, you took hallucinogens that made you see an entity. This entity represented itself as lucifer, fine.

Entities (from my opinion) are creatures that your mind makes up to 'talk to you' giving a third person to your brain. Sometimes you have all the answers to life you need to know, but your ego prevents you from listening to yourself.

This trip report made me see one thing overall, the fact that you taught yourself that you can do anything that you want to. This power 'Lucifer' gave you is nothing more than your brain telling you to go free, not hold back, because YOU. You are a much stronger person than you give yourself credit for.

I say take your new power and continue to use it for more positive reasons, such as your workouts. From there, who knows, you could learn an instrument, train for a sport you love, anything. Now your mind isnt there to say, you cant do that, now you know you can do anything!

Thanks satan!! :]

that mad a lot of sens, thx mann :wink:

Quote:

after a really strang time in this unholy place i came too a dore like 10 meter dore. standing out side the dore it was 2 deamon liker 3-4 meter long, worst deamon i ever seen,

Quote:

Like he's used to seeing them all the time :lolsy:

never seen "deamon`s" in a tripp befor, but it was just like every thing was "okay" nothing sceared me at that place befor i spoke with "lucifer"

Quote:

But seriously my friend! Don't you think you should try something to see if this really happened? Like putting an end to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? If that works out, you definitetely made a pact with the devil but you would still make good out of it! :laugh:

i was not the one in charge, the only thing i coud do was think and look around, i was on "auto pilot" so too speak.

Offlinepsily
Female User Gallery

#10889221 - 08/19/09 11:54 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That's a great trip. Don't worry about it. Just keep on doing what you want, what you like and keep on being a good person that you are.

The legend has it that Lucifer was the most awesome angel of them all and when Creation was complete, he and his "quality control team" became sort of "testers" who test God's work for flaws and deffects, so to speak. So, maybe what you've got is a test. To see what you'd actually do with such a gift.

--------------------
All mushrooms are edible but some are edible only once. :mushroom2:

Edited by psily (08/19/09 07:43 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag