Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip?
    #10840034 - 08/11/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I want to take 5-7g, silent darkness, in my room. I will take the ride as it comes, but the only thing I fear is that I scream my lungs out if I have a bad trip, and wake up my grandparents, and get them rushing in there, and getting worried, making things a thousand times worse... I'm going to be doing it in the middle of the night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblackstatis
sycoknot

Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: The Centre]
    #10840070 - 08/11/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

not much to tell ya.  find a more solitude environment maybe?

OfflineJamo
Male

#10840080 - 08/11/09 02:57 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It is a possibility, but on the average it happens so seldom that I would not even mind it. Thinking about it could be the way to the bad trip that you most likely will not experience. High dosage trips are (for me) most often easier than "treshold" amounts :wink:

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: Jamo]
    #10840188 - 08/11/09 03:13 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i find that i babble on high doses. joyful babbling, nonsense poetry... not loud but impossible to hold in. i suppose if i was having a bad time i might have a hard time keeping that in too.

i've never had a bad high-dose experience (knock wood!), but during my worst trip (medium dose) i was just very, very quiet and still during the worst parts, and i sobbed as they began to lift. even that trip ended well enough, but those dark parts still have me feeling a bit scarred over a year later.

there are no guarantees. "some risks are worth taking. never be afraid." <-- in quotes because i was babbling that phrase a lot last big dose.

personally having to keep a trip secret from people in my own home would be a major bad trip risk. paranoia, deception...

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #10840534 - 08/11/09 04:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i don't think you should do this while you are living with your grand parents...epic doses need epic setting and set.

--------------------

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10840643 - 08/11/09 04:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I assume you're talking about 5-7 grams of Cubes. I had 8 dry grams in tea last weekend. It was a bit scary at one point because it was very overwhelming. I loved it though! The thing is I'm not even sure if I left my room... I thought I had locked it when I was coming up but when I was coming down, the door was open. How? I haven't got the slightest idea! Just be prepared to die. Don't be afraid of it. The rational world ceases to exist. There's no more rationality. Be prepared to see your body morph, be prepared to anything. Be sure to choose your CDs and whatever in advance. I couldn't ready anything, the letters meant nothing to me. (and I am a poet...)

Have Fun!!
:peace:

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

Offlinesnowglobe
\(^o^)/

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? *DELETED* [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #10840817 - 08/11/09 04:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by snowglobe

Reason for deletion: personal reasons

OfflineJMR
Deviator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Zion Highlands
Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: snowglobe]
    #10840861 - 08/11/09 04:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

maybe get someone to chill with you just to make sure your ok, I like to eat large doses in the woods that way my mind, body, and soul are free to do as they please.

Offlinehousecat
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #10840871 - 08/11/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If you're that scared of a bad trip, and it seems so probable, why trip at all? I don't think you'll scream if you have bad trip, but rather quite the opposite.

--------------------

My beautiful hookah

"in the 60's people took acid to make the world seem weird. Now the world is weird, and people take prozac to make it seem normal."

OfflineJMR
Deviator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Zion Highlands
Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: housecat]
    #10840965 - 08/11/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think he is scared of having a bad trip, it's just on higher doses anything can happen.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10834945

And sometimes you can't control yourself.

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
    #10841197 - 08/11/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know what the weathers like by you. But if it's nice you should grab a tent and go for a little camp, it's not total darkness but you'll most likely be alone depending on where you go. Then again the times that I have done that I wasn't alone. So if you do it, be careful! I'm sure you will find a place if you don't find your room suitable enough.

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: esp0791]
    #10841550 - 08/11/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I had a bad trip last summer that resulted in my silently screaming/weeping into a pillow for close to an hour before i began to come down a little

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#10841902 - 08/11/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

A friend of mine took a lot of LSD. It was starting to kick in.

Suddenly he opens his mouth and starts laughing - hard - at the top of his lungs.

This laughter was full volume, nonstop and lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes.  There was nobody home to hold it in.

That was a great trip for him - but imagine that happening to you.

A girl in our group is a screamer, when the going gets rough on mushrooms. The most hideous tormented LOUDEST screams ever, as if shes being gangraped. Not cool after midnight, someone might call the police on us thinking a crime is being committed. If she retches (psychosomatic nausea) she bellows noises that would scare a lion.

She's a great girl but I'm reluctant at having her trip at my house because of this.

Suffer in silence like we all do dammit :mad:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#10845285 - 08/12/09 11:53 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Eh, I'll just go to the beach one morning early. I know this beach, I might take my girl with me. (She has never tripped before, but will like to, so I'll give her some.) It has some good waves, I'll take my board.

Dose a gram, surf a little, when it is peaking, dose 2g, surf some more till it gets a little weird... And then come out and dose 5g...

I'll dose her a gram every hour till she is where she'd like to be...

Either that or make up some excuse to stay up all night. (An all night gaming session should do it.) And then go outside, on top of the roof, and gaze at the stars the view from the bay, and watch the sunrise on my new life...
Dosing 1.5g at a time till I hit ego death...

Edited by The Centre (08/12/09 12:01 PM)

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: Asante]
    #10845313 - 08/12/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
A friend of mine took a lot of LSD. It was starting to kick in.

Suddenly he opens his mouth and starts laughing - hard - at the top of his lungs.

This laughter was full volume, nonstop and lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes.  There was nobody home to hold it in.

That was a great trip for him - but imagine that happening to you.

A girl in our group is a screamer, when the going gets rough on mushrooms. The most hideous tormented LOUDEST screams ever, as if shes being gangraped. Not cool after midnight, someone might call the police on us thinking a crime is being committed. If she retches (psychosomatic nausea) she bellows noises that would scare a lion.

She's a great girl but I'm reluctant at having her trip at my house because of this.

Suffer in silence like we all do dammit :mad:

that's weird.. i've never got the urge to scream on any drugs - hows that gonna help anything

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: pfxtc]
    #10845380 - 08/12/09 12:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

On high doses you can and probably will loose control over yourself.

:peace:

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: pfxtc]
    #10845818 - 08/12/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

that's weird.. i've never got the urge to scream on any drugs - hows that gonna help anything

She does it to hold on, and distract herself from intense stimuli I guess.

Never mind that the rest of us can't stand it and the neighbors would probably agree on that.

She tends to get very primal when tripping, and quite unflatteringly self centered.

She is making progress though.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: Asante]
    #10845832 - 08/12/09 01:13 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

She does it to hold on, and distract herself from intense stimuli I guess.

Never mind that the rest of us can't stand it and the neighbors would probably agree on that.

She tends to get very primal when tripping, and quite unflatteringly self centered.

She is making progress though.

well i applaud you for putting up with that shit :smile:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #10845888 - 08/12/09 01:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well in case this DID happen on some weird chance, just be like

"oh sorry i had the worst nightmare ever" or some shit

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: Danger of screaming if I end up having a bad trip? [Re: silosighbin]
    #10845927 - 08/12/09 01:23 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
Well in case this DID happen on some weird chance, just be like

"oh sorry i had the worst nightmare ever" or some shit

more like

"AHhhhhHhhh who are you ghosts in my room!"

what little jimmy?

ghosts you say?

"ahh im on shroooooommssss"

oh lord let's take him to the hospital

you know how it goes

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract