Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
How young were you when you had your first trip?
    #10814052 - 08/06/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I had my first and most over intense mind blowing trip when I was ten years old. I was to have minor surgery on my stomach but the doctor gave me a medication that I was allegic to, but not in the sense that I went into anaphylactic shock and was in any danger, far from that. THe medication, versed, a benzodiazepam similar but much stronger than valium, was supposed to put me to sleep instantaneously. But it didnt, and when that happened the doctors got concerned, and when doctors are concerned parents are far more concerned than the doctors. They tell my parents that I may become aggitated over the next several hours......hours good lord whats going to happen to me? THe first noticible effects was the "melting" or "stretching" of the walls and people around me. I thought it was hysterical and kept asking if anyone else saw this stuff. Then a rush came over me and the room expanded to the size of a collosium and I was at the center. THis concerned ME. Like the doctors told my folks, I was getting aggitated, aggitated at the fact that something very realistic and uncontrollable was taking over my body and mind. I became even more frightened when I believed that I would fall the hundreds of feet to the other wall ( I thought I was standing up but really lying down so when I looked down at my feet, I believed that I was far above the floor in this stadium sized OR. I clutched the rails of the bed and flipped my shit. There was no consoling me, anytime someone would speak to me it sounded like a demon talking jibberish. I believed that there were aliens coming to take me away, A nurse asked if they were good aliens or bad aliens, making me think they WERE actually here and that just made me even more scared. I lose my memory from here to 12 hours later when I am in the recovery room with a blood pressure gauge on my arm. Apparently I asked what the thing on my arm was a good thirty times, good ol' dad there to remind me EVERY time I asked. The wheelchair ride to the car is hazy but I remember weighing a TONNE! THen I slept the rest of and was fine in the morning. I'd say it was like smoking dmt laced salvia and then having it last 16 hours. IN-FUCKIN-TENSE!! Hardest trip I have ever had hands down.

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelsatrap
Mush maker
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E USA
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: GreenMachine]
    #10814071 - 08/06/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I was 15. Man what a good time that was.Seeing life in a whole new way.

--------------------
At this moment you should be with us, feeling like we do.

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: lsatrap]
    #10814089 - 08/06/09 08:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I broke down the doors of perception when i was 17

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: lsatrap]
    #10814094 - 08/06/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

14 mushies had an eigth

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#10814130 - 08/06/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Wow!  A benzo did that to you?  Wish I knew which one and how much lol.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #10814237 - 08/06/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

16, first time i did acid i took one hit, i knew the person distributing it and it was pretty strong for one hit. it was pretty cool, ever since then i've loved weed 100x more...

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: silosighbin]
    #10815157 - 08/07/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

truffleupagus, it was called Versed. but I do not know the dosage, I know it was a small dose being that it was when I only weighed 70 pounds. As for natural/street psychedelics, it was shrooms/one 8th/ 18 years old. The two friends I was tripping with got busted by their parents one after another through the night, like one guy got a call from his mom and said he couldnt hear her because there was so much static in the air. She got mad/ worried about him so she came and picked him up during his peak. THe othe guy was much more unlucky, his parents were snooping in his backpack and found plastic bags with greens in em so they called the police and picked him up from the trip house, he told me the next day that he was questioned by police in his own living room all while peaking his mind out. I became so frightened that I would be next that I hid in my friends bathroom for an hour. But the funniest part was the day after when both friends said that nobody had a clue they were shrooming. They just got in trouble for not being home on time and having weed hidden in their room. Best visuals of any trip Ive had so far.

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

OfflineTheLizardKing23
Night Tripper

#10815333 - 08/07/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I first tried weed, LSD, mushrooms and salvia when I was 17. :mushroom2::mushroom2:

Offlinemycolusician
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10815381 - 08/07/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

17  never looked back

InvisibleBipolardox
^^^Like the name says^^^
Male

Loc: Renton Wa
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: mycolusician]
    #10815469 - 08/07/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

15, shroom tea, alone in the dark stuck in the bath tub. The single more horrifying night of my life

--------------------
"When everyone goes home, you're stuck with yourself."
~Layne Staley~
"Life Is Good, and every breath is a gift"  ~Bipolardox~

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: mycolusician]
    #10815471 - 08/07/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I took a battle axe to the doors of perception at 16

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#10815576 - 08/07/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

19 with mushrooms....Still my favorite psychedelic to this day

Didn't smoke weed for my first time until i was 18.

--------------------

InvisibleMR14

Loc: Flag
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? *DELETED* [Re: learningtofly]
    #10815654 - 08/07/09 01:21 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: b

--------------------

OfflineHarlz
Stranger

Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: MR14]
    #10815696 - 08/07/09 01:37 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

mush&salvia at 15 or 16 cant remember

--------------------
no longer with us

OfflineWonkierBubble
Stranger

Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: Harlz]
    #10815706 - 08/07/09 01:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

15 with hand picked wild Panaelous Subbalteatus (7 grams, a really nice level 3 trip)

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: WonkierBubble]
    #10815784 - 08/07/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

14 years old. A hit and a half of acid.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #10815922 - 08/07/09 02:54 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GreenMachine said:
I had my first and most over intense mind blowing trip when I was ten years old. I was to have minor surgery on my stomach but the doctor gave me a medication that I was allegic to, but not in the sense that I went into anaphylactic shock and was in any danger, far from that. THe medication, versed, a benzodiazepam similar but much stronger than valium, was supposed to put me to sleep instantaneously. But it didnt, and when that happened the doctors got concerned, and when doctors are concerned parents are far more concerned than the doctors. They tell my parents that I may become aggitated over the next several hours......hours good lord whats going to happen to me? THe first noticible effects was the "melting" or "stretching" of the walls and people around me. I thought it was hysterical and kept asking if anyone else saw this stuff. Then a rush came over me and the room expanded to the size of a collosium and I was at the center. THis concerned ME. Like the doctors told my folks, I was getting aggitated, aggitated at the fact that something very realistic and uncontrollable was taking over my body and mind. I became even more frightened when I believed that I would fall the hundreds of feet to the other wall ( I thought I was standing up but really lying down so when I looked down at my feet, I believed that I was far above the floor in this stadium sized OR. I clutched the rails of the bed and flipped my shit. There was no consoling me, anytime someone would speak to me it sounded like a demon talking jibberish. I believed that there were aliens coming to take me away, A nurse asked if they were good aliens or bad aliens, making me think they WERE actually here and that just made me even more scared. I lose my memory from here to 12 hours later when I am in the recovery room with a blood pressure gauge on my arm. Apparently I asked what the thing on my arm was a good thirty times, good ol' dad there to remind me EVERY time I asked. The wheelchair ride to the car is hazy but I remember weighing a TONNE! THen I slept the rest of and was fine in the morning. I'd say it was like smoking dmt laced salvia and then having it last 16 hours. IN-FUCKIN-TENSE!! Hardest trip I have ever had hands down.

dude.. hate to nag... but you're gonna hear it eventually if you become a regular here... big ass block paragraphs are really hard to read... break that shit up into like 3 paragraphs... again, hate to nag, but I used to do the same thing, I read some of my old posts (not just here) and I cringe.

oh yeah... 15 2 hits of acid :lol:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (08/07/09 02:56 AM)

OfflineIllicitAlchemist
Becoming one.
 User Gallery

Loc: The hara.
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10816022 - 08/07/09 03:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

WALL OF TEXT.

15 7-10G dried psilocybin cubensis. A shroom trip that lasted 12 hours, and to this very day I have no idea what happened other than I became one with the entire universe. I emerged reborn.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #10816042 - 08/07/09 03:55 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

19, 2.7g mushies. 20 when I first tried LSD (2 sugar cubes), and 21 when I first did Mescaline (400mg hcl).

InvisibleMystery420
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How young were you when you had your first trip? [Re: krypto2000]
    #10816060 - 08/07/09 04:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

19 a few days ago lol Ive smoked weed since i was about 15 and never really wanted to try tripping but recently i just wanted to trip:]

--------------------
"I'm the one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want."
-Jimi Hendrix

So fuck ya'll all of ya'll If ya'll don't like me blow me

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies