Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
4 gm B+ Trip
    #10779170 - 08/01/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

first off let me begin by saying that the 'cubes are cubes' mentality that I read on here quite a bit is in incorrect, at least for me.

I've been shrooming for 10 or more years and have tried a few different strains.I dont care what anyone says they all have some unique characteristics.

Anyway it has been 3 years since I last had the pleasure of dosing some b+.This are my favorite thus far and are highly recommended if your looking to have 'epiphanies' or just have a very meaning full look at yourself and want to see blockages u have or things u otherwise would not notice about yourself.

I definately dont find B+ to be a 'tripping balls' type of shroom....they are very transparent,reflective and energetic....i would even consider that they feel 'clean'

dosed the 4 gms around 9 pm by just chewing them up and downing with some gatorade, after experiementing with different ingestion methods I find this wway suites my style although I never do get used to the taste....coming up was gradually and peaceful over the next hour where i watched tv and have a couple good laughs.....then I started to feel that oh so subtle beckoning call.This is were the lights, tv and all forms of distractions get turned off and I just lay in bed and close my eyes.This I find common in all the different strains......I will drift off into an out of body,CEV state accompanied by a vibrating buzzing sound and will occasionaly feel like there are liquids on you or pressure ...specifically like someone laying there hand on my forhead.The visuals are DMT like(geometric,cubic,fractal) and that goes for the rest of this part of the trip......I had no sense of breathing and I was projected into the CEV...during this I feel like a communication of sorts is going on with 'entities' or a universal intelligence, sometimes I get the feeling like something or someone is right up in my grill...I consider this 'ego loss' state

i gradually returned from this state...normally at this point on like z-strain or GT's I would be really at the tripping balls state...real hardcore body high like I can barely move but on b+ I come out of that refreshed and enegized, this is one characteristic i find about B+...for me there are energetic.....I feel up on them not like I'm laying there moaning and shit....these would be a good choice to be out in public in....I could probably dance if I wanted to.It was so clean coming out i almost thought I wasnt high anymore.......well thats when the waves come pulsing in and out ....at this point I put the tube on watched the neandraethal looking creatures on tv.....I always get a kick outta that......the best is when I cant understand what there saying like there talking jibberish

I starting feeling like the trip was coming into the afterglow...this is another trait of B+ that I love and find amazing...again on say the very potent strain like z strain I would undoubtedly be going through some nasty ego death senario....if thats what your looking for B+ is not for you ,they are a gentle teaching tool. The afterglow on B+ are just what i'm looking for.....I get the feeling the trip is over but in reality its just beginning the next 3 hours just turn into a beautiful veil lifting, reflective expedition were areas in your life that need improvement will be laid out in front of you, insights to different relationships and things in your life etc etc
a good cry or 2 here

trip start 9ish ended 3 am....

in conclusion B+ is a wonderful easygoing,energetic,spiritual, meditative,anxiety free,reflective strain from my experience, BTW B+ was what I mostly ate years ago and just had again after 3 years and it was just the way I remember it.:smile:maybe I'm putting my own 'spin' on these strains but if its true for me thats all I need.

if you are the real tripping balls type then u might wanna give B+ a pass but if u want an enlightening one B+ is a excellent choice:thumbup:

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: 4 gm B+ Trip [Re: Billy1111]
    #10779236 - 08/01/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#10779252 - 08/01/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So far I've tried only B+ (they were B+ mutant balls) and I had the time of my life the first time I tryed them. Do u have any opinion about panama strain?

--------------------

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: 4 gm B+ Trip [Re: mellowparty]
    #10779283 - 08/01/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

no never tried panama....strains I tried  Z strain,golden teachers,mexi albino,hawaiins,pink buffalo<---dont remember much about them thou

GT/Z Strain = tripping balls madness

next on list will be cambodian,PESA and Haulta

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

OfflineSuggs4Drugs
Newb
Male

Loc: Arkansas
    #10876687 - 08/17/09 03:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

B+ are my favorite.
Though I realy want some Cambodians.

--------------------
Ive never had problems with Drugs, Ive had problems with the police.

Offlineubuntuyou
Go, go, go on my Hoveround.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in middle Ameri...
Re: 4 gm B+ Trip [Re: Suggs4Drugs]
    #10880927 - 08/18/09 04:34 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Suggs4Drugs said:
B+ are my favorite.
Though I realy want some Cambodians.

I have a 2-3 mls of a cambo syringe from lilshopofspores left if you want to do a trade.

--------------------
The trees of the toxic jungle must have evolved to purify the earth of all the pollution we humans have made. I gathered spores and raised them.  It's all right - they don't give off vapors.

---

The dangers of wild mushrooms:

Part I
Part II

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures