Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins.
    #10767995 - 07/30/09 11:55 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

what are your thoughts?  it has been my belief since i was 11 that we were created by aliens(the God's) and that their time on this planet long ago has influenced much of our progress and evolution.  it all started when my father gave me the book "the 12th planet" by zechariah sitchin.  the amount of evidence, literature and physical, all around the world, on every continent is overwhelming and undeniable, yet at least 80% of the world is either ignorant to this, or they refuse to believe it simply because it contradicts their religious beliefs.  since i read that book and the rest of the books in his collection i have read many more books and seen many more cases of evidence that life has not evolved the way many scientists believe, nor the way the western religions claim life came to be.  also, the simple fact that all of todays monotheistic religions can be traced back to their polytheistic predecessors. which raises the question, when and where did polytheism begin and what or WHO were they based on?  there are MODERN examples of entire religions starting simply by contact from never before seen races and technology, one of the most famous cases is in the pacific during and after WW2, there were islands with primitive tribes living on them that had never seen white men nor aircrafts and the other various technologies they carried, we used these islands as bases and stopping points for our aircrafts, and after the war we packed everything up and left.  and then since then they have wanted us to return, so they build fake airplanes out of reeds and wood and hold religious ceremonies to try and coax us into coming back.  they think we were GODS who visited them.  their religions are based on us.  why is it hard to imagine the same thing happening many thousands of years ago?

IMO there are dozens of examples around the world that are INDISPUTABLE evidence of extraterrestrial influence and intervention with life and civilization on earth.  i will include what I believe to be the most incredible.

The great pyramids. there is no possible way that they were built as the christian bible describes.  to do so would require one of those massive multi-ton blocks to be set every 9 seconds.  impossible with just manpower, ropes and logs for rollers.  the precision and perfection that was achieved with the pyramids cannot even be replicated today with our vast array of technology.  even the worlds strongest cranes would find it difficult to lift and set these blocks.  i will also include the other numerous pyramids and temples with SIMILAR construction that can be found on different continents, thousands of miles apart and separated by oceans.  these cultures were not in contact with each other at the time of their construction. they can be found in south america, mexico, asia,  the middle east and even underwater off of the coast of japan.  not to mention the VAST astrological knowledge they needed to know to correctly align these temples and buildings, and their knowlege of the solar system, something that we did not discover until very recently compared to when these buildings were created.

Kalasayaya temple, Tiahuanaco, Bolivia which is estimated to be a staggering 17,000+ years old and easily the oldest human building in the world at this point.

and lets not forget nearby PUMA PUNKA, estimated at the same age as the kalasayaya temple, which shows undeniable evidence of MACHINING.  thats right, machining. power tools and incredibly advanced construction.  that of which cannot be replicated today.  there is even evidence of diamond tipped tools being used.  as the stone being used for these blocks are one of the strongest stones in the world. you can take a steel chisel and smash the rock with little effect.  there are also 100+ ton slabs of stone that are highly polished on one side.  i cant remember if it was puma punka or another one of the ancient ruin sites, but i remember reading of a 800 ton stone block. 

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_6.htm

The Piri Reis map, drawn in 1513.

this map i think is probably THE most important find to back up claims of ancient aliens and their endeavors on planet earth.  scientists are certain this map MUST be a copy of an earlier map as at the time no human beings had been to antarctica that we know of and most, if not all had no clue of its existence.  the precision and accuracy of the coastline of the landmass of antarctica is so detailed that there is NO explanation for it other than someone viewing the continent FROM SPACE, and at a time when the continent was ICE FREE, something that has not been so for at least a million years.  this map shows terrain features such as rivers and mountains in south america as well...... rivers and mountains that would not be discovered by modern humanity for a few hundred years.  when scientists matched this map over top of a current map of the globe, the accuracy blew their minds.  there is no humanly possible way that people in the 1500's could have accurately drawn this map with just simple marine navigation antarctica wasnt even discovered until 300 years later. and the VERY latest date Queen Maud Land could have been charted in an ice-free state is 4000 BC.

how about the Antikythera Mechanism?  a computer like device that was created before the time of christ and that is comprised of gears and cogs more complicated than a modern swiss watch.

what about the multitude of figurines, statues and drawings of astronaut-esque, spaceship and airplane like machines? 

this one is over 1000 years old.  there are many many more, many of which are THOUSANDS of years old.

or how about the nazca lines?  what seem to be ancient airfields and landing strips, some of which run for miles.  one of which sits atop a PERFECTLY flattened mountaintop, the only mountain in the range with a flattened top. also, the rock removed from the mountain top is not found anywhere in the range.

or how about the iron pillar from dehli?  a wrought iron pillar that has been standing nearly two millenia without corroding or rusting?

not to mention the multitude of accounts of gods in aircrafts in their thousands of years old religious texts.

and finally, how about the underwater ruins off of the coast of japan? they are estimated to be anywhere from 2000-5000+ years old.

http://members.toast.net/rjspina/Japan%27s%20Underwater%20Ruins.htm

there are many many more oddities and irregularities that cannot be explained around the world.  for those of you who are in the same belief as i am, feel free to add to this list, for those of you who doubt or deny, step up and offer some valid explanations.

also, i highly recommend that anyone who has not seen ANCIENT ALIENS on national geographic should do so, it has really good content.  HERE is a link to the torrent.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Loc: Filthy Rock
Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #10768151 - 07/30/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
there are MODERN examples of entire religions starting simply by contact from never before seen races and technology, one of the most famous cases is in the pacific during and after WW2, there were islands with primitive tribes living on them that had never seen white men nor aircrafts and the other various technologies they carried, we used these islands as bases and stopping points for our aircrafts, and after the war we packed everything up and left.  and then since then they have wanted us to return, so they build fake airplanes out of reeds and wood and hold religious ceremonies to try and coax us into coming back.  they think we were GODS who visited them.  their religions are based on us.

Really?  Who?

--------------------

OfflineSaidin
Sun Dragon
Male

Loc: In between my thoughts
Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: sterbeklang]
    #10768248 - 07/30/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
there are MODERN examples of entire religions starting simply by contact from never before seen races and technology, one of the most famous cases is in the pacific during and after WW2, there were islands with primitive tribes living on them that had never seen white men nor aircrafts and the other various technologies they carried, we used these islands as bases and stopping points for our aircrafts, and after the war we packed everything up and left.  and then since then they have wanted us to return, so they build fake airplanes out of reeds and wood and hold religious ceremonies to try and coax us into coming back.  they think we were GODS who visited them.  their religions are based on us.

Really?  Who?

They are called Cargo Cults, and sprang up in Borneo/New Guinea and other islands of Polynesia after world war II.  They came to believe that the white people were their ancestors returning bearing gifts.

--------------------
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?  And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #10768271 - 07/30/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Your preaching to the choir here. The pyramids are a good example of ET technology. In my opinion the majority of ETs are not much different from us. They are incredibly more SPIRITUALLY evolved though. They can interact with the universe in ways we are just theorizing about right now in quantum physics. According to channeled material, specifically the Ra material (The Law of One), the pyramids were build by the "social memory complex" Ra. The pyramids were built by directing conscious thought.

This is such a big subject because to understand it all you have to realize that consciousness, not matter, is the foundation of the universe. The current scientific paradigm can't explain these things because they are approaching the subject completely wrong.

"RA: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind / body / spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid, and of the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and Initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind / body / spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the earth's, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface."

There's a lot of confusing notation in there, if this material interests you at all I'd recommend David Wilcock's study guide.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=6&id=23&Itemid=36

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: Saidin]
    #10768285 - 07/30/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Saidin said:
Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:

Really?  Who?

They are called Cargo Cults, and sprang up in Borneo/New Guinea and other islands of Polynesia after world war II.  They came to believe that the white people were their ancestors returning bearing gifts.

hehe, awesome.  i think I remember hearing about them once before.  I'm going to try to see all religions through cargo cult eyes for awhile.

--------------------

Offlinedesant
Pleiadian Revolutionary
Male

Loc: Aether
    #10768417 - 07/30/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

" there were islands with primitive tribes living on them that had never seen white men nor aircrafts and the other various technologies they carried, we used these islands as bases and stopping points for our aircrafts, and after the war we packed everything up and left.  and then since then they have wanted us to return, so they build fake airplanes out of reeds and wood and hold religious ceremonies to try and coax us into coming back.  they think we were GODS who visited them.  their religions are based on us.  why is it hard to imagine the same thing happening many thousands of years ago?
"

That is a awesoe way of putting it, another way is to say we are like domesticated animals (cows...) and aliens are our sheperds...

"The great pyramids"

Yeah man, thats egyptian era--- now atlantian architecture is even greater, its just its hidden/destoryed...

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: desant]
    #10769194 - 07/30/09 03:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Should this even be mentioned...Stonehenge

I also find Faery "lore", as well as the traditions/practices of tribes all over the world consisting of Earth magick and the symbiotic relationship between these people and the "elementals", and many different types of extra-dimensional beings.

Machu Picchu is another great example of unexplainable construction.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#10769394 - 07/30/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:

Really?  Who?

i cant remember the names of the tribes, but its in the video i mention.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: Saidin]
    #10769398 - 07/30/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Saidin said:
Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:

Really?  Who?

there you go. you know what im talking about.  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#10769423 - 07/30/09 03:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
hehe, awesome.  i think I remember hearing about them once before.  I'm going to try to see all religions through cargo cult eyes for awhile.

also, read the old testament or translations of even earlier religions, or eastern religions and take them literally.  the older religious texts are actual events and more like biographies and history lessons than they are neat stories.

also, find an english translated version of the book of enoch.  itll change your whole perspective.

--------------------

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

#10769444 - 07/30/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
also, find an english translated version of the book of enoch.  itll change your whole perspective.

cool.  I just dl'd a pdf of it the other day along with a few others.  So I'll check it out.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#10769458 - 07/30/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Im surprised, I didnt know you believed this stuff.  Ahh well.  :cheers:

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: stzacrack]
    #10769640 - 07/30/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:

I also find Faery "lore", as well as the traditions/practices of tribes all over the world consisting of Earth magick and the symbiotic relationship between these people and the "elementals", and many different types of extra-dimensional beings.

yes, stonehenge falls into this category, i just didnt mention it because it is pretty much the poster ruin of the unexplained on earth.  sadly though there have been several "restorations" to stonehenge, and i fear much of the original design and ultimately history of the ruin has been lost.  one piece of information that many do not know is that even after these renovations, when looked at from above, stonehenge accurately shows the proportionate distances of the planets in our solar system.

yes machu picchu is one of the greats, i didnt mention it but it goes right along with the rest of the magnificent ancient structures in south america.  and who knows how many more ruins lay hidden in the south american jungles just waiting to be uncovered.

what excites me is the potential that lays underneath the antarctic ice sheet.  IF there was an atlantis, and i believe there was, i think that antarctica is where it is hiding, if not i feel that some sort of ancient ruins lay hidden there perfectly preserved in ice.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: DieCommie]
    #10769655 - 07/30/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Qubit said:
Im surprised, I didnt know you believed this stuff.  Ahh well.  :cheers:

no?  well i cant say i blame you for thinking that, its not something that i constantly talk about, i just watched that ancient aliens and it re-ignited my fire to talk about it and i was curious how many others believe the same thing i do on here.  i used to try to talk about it all the time but you know how closed minded many people are.  now i usually just bring it up when someone else brings up these ancient ruins and structures or aliens.

i take it you do as well?

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#10769665 - 07/30/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

No not at all.  But Im not here to debate it of course, just reading.  :tongue:

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#10769772 - 07/30/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

oh ok.

not trying to debate with ya, but you dont think that this is even a SLIGHT possibility?  its cool if you dont.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#10769869 - 07/30/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I think there is a slight possibility of anything.  There is a infinitely slight possibility this is all a matrix and I am just a few cells in some universe that doesn't behave anything like this one.  I think there is an infinitely slight possibility of the things you mention.  I dont believe that what you cite as evidence is relevant or sufficient enough to make it seem more possible than the default of infinitely slight.  Also I see no reason ancient man couldn't have made those things, seems pretty simple to me.  :shrug:

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#10772614 - 07/31/09 04:18 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i cant make a believer out of everyone.  :grin:

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10772693 - 07/31/09 05:08 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I would just like to add  that this interference isnt something i completely agree with.

I think we should have been left alone.. but , you know.. they say everything happens for a reason.
Surely .. interfering to the point where they are perceived as gods , cannot be a good basis for spiritual advancement regardless of the benefits these buildings and technologies could have had.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=naive&look_here=answer%2Cquestion&search_type=any&row_limit=30&numeric_order=0&ss=1

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Ancient Aliens and Humanity's Extraterrestrial origins. [Re: stzacrack]
    #10772718 - 07/31/09 05:23 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:

i dont know what to think...I'm not so sure about physical extraterrestrial beings...I wouldnt rule them out, and I'm sure they're out there somewhere, but I've had many trips on different substances where I encountered spaceships, and beings that could be likened to aliens and elves or fairies

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom