Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sirius
Camping and Shrooms
    #10741820 - 07/26/09 06:07 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well, this coming Friday I'll be going on a camping trip with some friends.  I just had my first meager flush from my first attempt, and only managed to get 11 dry grams form 8 brf cakes.  Fortunately this will be exactly enough to get the interested parties including myself tripping.

I am however concerned about my girlfriend, she has never eaten shrooms before and is concerned about anxiety.  She gets frequent attacks and is worried that the mushrooms will compound this.  Do you guys have any tips for easing her anxiety?  I told her, if it happens to just close her eyes and focus on her breathing for a few minutes.  That always works for me, even if I'm having a tough body load.

I have tested potency of the shrooms, ate 2 grams and had an okay experience, I'll be eating 4 on the camping excursion.  I'm planning on giving her 3 grams, as this is her first time, and I want her to get a feel for the true effects of the fungus.

--------------------
So heavy I fell through the earth...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethomasbe
biased!
 User Gallery

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: Lostkeys]
    #10741826 - 07/26/09 06:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

good vibes to you man hopefully all we go well :smile:. With your gf I'd say assurance is crucial as well as make sure you recognize the importance of set and setting for her first trip. Good luck, happy tripping.:mushroom2:

Edited by thomasbe (07/26/09 06:14 AM)

Offlinekayabear
Solar Vape your Weed
Male

Loc: wdfa
Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: thomasbe]
    #10741866 - 07/26/09 06:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

since you will be camping, maybe just tell her to focus on the flames of the camp fire. I always get really awesome vibes from fire when I am tripping. it kinda of awakens my inner neanderthal and takes me back thousands of years to the discovery of fire. Also just laying on the ground and looking at all of the stars is a good way to kill anxiety. it reconects you to the entire universe. and if all else fails, try smoking some ganja.

--------------------

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: kayabear]
    #10741972 - 07/26/09 07:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Half of my trips are camping.  A few pointers to consider:

1-If it is your g/f first trip, just trip with her.  The bromance can wait. 

2- Go to a spot that you know is safe (About a month ago my friend and I ate 3g.  He was running around yelling "It's not safe")  LOL. And to think that this guy used to sell me shrooms years ago.

3- 3g is a lot for a first time dose.  She will either love it, or end up hating you.  Keep in mind, I have seen at least 3 relationships go under from the power of the fungus.  Sometimes...people dont like what they see and become.

Most of all just go into the trip with open arms and love.  Leave your friends bc sex is amazing.  Good Luck

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sirius
Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: HuMe35]
    #10742070 - 07/26/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

1. Won't be a whole lot of bromance, it'll be 3 couples going, with only 3 of us tripping... me my gf, and my buddy's wife.

2. It'll be under a canopy of trees, I'm thinking I wanna do it in the daylight to keep the willies at bay... for her of course, I love the willies myself... wait, that didn't sound right.

4. 3g is a lot, but like I said, I want her to know what it's about... not just get a little buzzed and have no clue what I mean when I talk about feeling the "presence"... if she hates me, she hates me... it's better to know what lies beneath anyway IMO.  In the end, I'll let it be her choice, nice warm buzz, or sweet visuals/mindfuck.

Sex while tripping?  I've never felt the urge actually, my buddy and I joke about it cause his wife always wants to screw when she's had fungus, we both look at her like she's crazy or something lol.

Oh, and yes, I skipped 3, fuck 3!

--------------------
So heavy I fell through the earth...

OfflineFungiFractals
Sacred Geometry
Male User Gallery

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: Lostkeys]
    #10742789 - 07/26/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ive noticed its best to have first time trippers in a place they feel familiar with and in a smaller room. it makes people feel safe and comfortable adjusting to a change of perception. though i have yet to go camping to maybe it will be more of an adventure!

Offlineevl
Guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: FungiFractals]
    #10742843 - 07/26/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

betatester said:
ive noticed its best to have first time trippers in a place they feel familiar with and in a smaller room. it makes people feel safe and comfortable adjusting to a change of perception. though i have yet to go camping to maybe it will be more of an adventure!

not for me

it feels like im stuck in that room, and everything outside that room is nonexistent. like this room is all there is and all there ever will be.

i need to walk around on shrooms

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery
Loc: Ohio
Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: FungiFractals]
    #10742864 - 07/26/09 12:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I love your outlook on the whole thing lostkeys. I too feel that you have to really dive into the experience. I ate a whole eighth my first time and my girlfriend thought I was a fucking lunatic making snow angels on the living room carpet. She then tripped an eighth in the woods for her first time(camping at a fest), even after witnessing my own loss of self respect. Thats why these are good tools, because it can return you to a place of absolute innocence. Perhaps thats why people get the fear. If she feels negative towards you for an experience she signed up for then....I dunno thats a tricky one. I think you have to stand your ground and spread tripping to everyone! Then they can decide if they'd like to return again.Just my 2 sense(cents?) worth.

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery
Loc: Ohio
Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: joshisstoned]
    #10742873 - 07/26/09 12:06 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

in the woods is definitely the one though! I love it. good call!

Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: evl]
    #10742897 - 07/26/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Camping might not be the best idea for a first time tripper, especially one who experiences anxiety attacks. I personally have never tripped while camping because it always sounds like there would be a lot of room for disaster. What if you got lost, even for a second, you would flip shit and then begin to believe you may be more lost than you actually are; like you are only 50 yards from your campsite and it feels like you are in the middle of no where. Shrooms definetely compound anxiety as well. If you did go about on this venture I would reccomend dosing in the early evening when it is still light and you will trip into the night. Finally, sometimes for a first timer tripping around those who are not tripping can make the user feel extremely alienated or just concerned that they are displaying some aqward behavior. I don't wanna ruin your fun, I just wanna make sure you keep on having fun. Good luck mountain man.

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

OfflineBingBing
Stranger

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: bootedboy]
    #10742926 - 07/26/09 12:15 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I had real bad anxiety before I did mushrooms, and while on them, I had my normal amount of anxiety, but afterwards, it was all gone. And ever since then I've been real laid back and just happy. No anxiety anymore.

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: BingBing]
    #10743032 - 07/26/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've had shrooms trigger and aggravate anxiety disorders in myself, family, and friends. It can be a cure or a catalyst depending on the purpose. Realize that you are taking that risk.

Offlinefractal
intoxicologist
Male

Re: Camping and Shrooms [Re: BingBing]
    #10743042 - 07/26/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

the wilderness is absolutely the best possible place to take a trip. the only thing that has killed it for me in the past were other random campers. I had a some trouble with some drunks once. wasnt the nicest trip. but all in all, if youre familiar with your location then it will def be a proper trip. we had a clear sight of the milky way on our last trip in yosemite :thumbup:

--------------------
loon bearing gifts
headspacemusic.org

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies