Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinespnkysprky
Mope without Dope
Male User Gallery

Just want to say hello to members
    #10739426 - 07/25/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I just wanted to introduce myself to all the members.I joined about a week or so ago but really didnt have time to post.Ran across this site while researching some horticultural info lol.I just took a new found interest in growing different things...eehhmm. Anyway,this forum looks to be WELL laid out and full of great information.For thos that are interested,Im probably not as informed as alot of other members here,but my specialty as far as knowledge is pharmacology. Mostly prescription meds and Research Chems. Ive done extensive research...reading and PERSONALLY.I am an ex addict(pain meds) and well informed of detox and fighting opiate withdrawals for those needing help or info. I sincerely hope that being open and honest as such does not violate any forum rules...If so I do apologize in advance.Mods,email me me if I did break any rules...I briefly read over rules...Most forums as such follow the same basic rules.

Anyways,I just wanted to say hello and hope that I can contribute some to the forum.Look forwards to meeting everyone!Thanks

--------------------
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.  It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.  Its preparations are concealed, not published.  Its mistakes are buried, not headlined" John F.Kennedy....read remainder in my bio

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: spnkysprky]
    #10739443 - 07/25/09 07:15 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

welcome to the shroomery, some will call it your newest addiction but I'm sure youll like it around here. That's cool you have knowledge of pharms etc!

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

OfflineMorgenstern
WHAT!

Loc: Flag
    #10739513 - 07/25/09 07:33 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome :awepuss: to your newest addiction...

--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: Morgenstern]
    #10739553 - 07/25/09 07:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

seriously i became addicted to this place ever since i learned the pf tek :smile: go visit cultivation, we can use as many people to experiment as possible.

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: PreparationH]
    #10739559 - 07/25/09 07:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

im in the process of learning it right now!

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10739624 - 07/25/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you using www.mushroomvideos.com ?  you should if not.  Seriously though the pf tek was harder then using rye and spawning to a bulk substrate and casing. I was surprised at what my greenhouse yielded...

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: PreparationH]
    #10739634 - 07/25/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome an yea watch that video you can't go wrong. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineCubieMcCuberton

Loc: ation
    #10739738 - 07/25/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Right on! Welcome aboard 
Oh and nice avatar :awetrippie:

--------------------

Offlinespnkysprky
Mope without Dope
Male User Gallery

Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10739761 - 07/25/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah,it seems Im gonna like it here lol...As of right now my main interest is growing Papaver somniferum and maybe even kratom....Ill get to the shrooms later.I tried some Amanita muscaria not too long ago....was a little disappointed BUT I think the caps/stems were Over heated/dried. There were some areas that looked almost black like they were burnt...I picked them up online...They looked low quality as compared to other pics Ive seen on the net...especially on youtube(one of my favorite spots).Look me up there if you like conspiracies,paranormal things...check out my playlist...smae username.

--------------------
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.  It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.  Its preparations are concealed, not published.  Its mistakes are buried, not headlined" John F.Kennedy....read remainder in my bio

Offlinespnkysprky
Mope without Dope
Male User Gallery

Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: CubieMcCuberton]
    #10739775 - 07/25/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks...The avatar was given to me by a user....by the name of Coaster

--------------------

Offlinespnkysprky
Mope without Dope
Male User Gallery

#10741957 - 07/26/09 07:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

where is everyone?Is site slow on weekends or is everyone in a different section of the forum?

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #10741975 - 07/26/09 07:54 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome. There's a lot here, as you can see. You should avail yourself to all that is here. And it's slow here in the AM. Wait until evening, and you'll see a lot more here.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: Just want to say hello to members [Re: Le_Canard]
    #10742113 - 07/26/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hi. I thought i recognised that cheshier cat dose. Welcome.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals