Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedoulovebeef
Terminal Frost
Male User Gallery

Loc: In your closet
drying question, LC question
    #10719978 - 07/22/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

First i wanted to say thank you to all of you who helped me on my first bulk grow. i used montermichs walk through for the monotubs and substrate, minus the ten stud. first flush will weigh in 1.8 oz dry, assuming 90% of harvest weight is water.

now on to the question(s)

for drying im using a fan, will the fan bring them to a cracker dry state?

and my last question deals with LC's, im using honey water in a baby bottle, when i  pressure cooked them the lids loosened up, should i put them on tigher and resterilize? i didnt pull them out of the cooker til the next morning.

also, besides knocking up an LC, is there a way to know that you have successfuly sterilized it? this is my first work with LC so im paranoid about it lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethatswhatshesaid
Stranger
Female

Re: drying question, LC question [Re: doulovebeef]
    #10720073 - 07/22/09 10:30 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Unfortunately drying using a fan won't bring them to a "cracker dry state", you should dry them with a fan until they're completely dry to the touch but still flexible (about as dry as you can get them using a fan), then you should use a desiccant to get them nice and crispy.

--------------------
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

~James Dean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags