Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShout
Psy Trance Feign
Male

Loc: That one place
Ayahuasca
    #10673439 - 07/14/09 02:59 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm just curious what everyone's opinion is of Ayahuasca if you have done it.

I have done extensive research and have read experiences on Erowid. I just want to hear more.

SWIM has a butt-load of different high quality ingredients for it. He is just kinda scared of the fact that he won't be able to control his actions.

--------------------
The messages and post submitted by this user are purely hypothetical and intended for educational/entertainment purposes only. This user also does not advocate any illegal activities.:bonghit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Shout]
    #10673692 - 07/14/09 06:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

On a reasonable dose, you should be able to control your actions fully well.

Of course, at some time, you will likely vomit, but it passes quickly.

Just set up a very chill environment and have a good time.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10673801 - 07/14/09 07:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Simply put, you might get eaten by snakes if you drink that brew without proper supervision.

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

OfflineScrubz
Stranger

Re: Ayahuasca [Re: solstice]
    #10673810 - 07/14/09 07:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm very keen to make some soon, its probs easier to make the brew than to systhesise dmt for smoking, probs healthier too!

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #10673831 - 07/14/09 07:35 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

solstice said:
Simply put, you might get eaten by snakes if you drink that brew without proper supervision.

or you can substitute "supervision" for preparation: physical, spiritual, and setting etc.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Scrubz]
    #10673836 - 07/14/09 07:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Scrubz said:
I'm very keen to make some soon, its probs easier to make the brew than to systhesise dmt for smoking, probs healthier too!

Not much, but yeah, a little.  DMT's pretty easy to extract.

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca [Re: the bizzle]
    #10673896 - 07/14/09 08:02 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

solstice said:

or you can substitute "supervision" for preparation: physical, spiritual, and setting etc.

Hhmmm... no. Have you ever drank the spirit wine? Me neither but that's because I know that it's not something to play with like LSD. You don't drink ayahuasca by yourself if you only have an ounce of intelligence.

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#10673939 - 07/14/09 08:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It's visually stunning, euphoric, and profound.  I enjoy it better than mushrooms or mescaline.  I have never had a mindfuck on it and have been able to have clarity of mind on all of my trips.  What ingredients will you be using?

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinethe bizzle

#10673984 - 07/14/09 08:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

solstice said:
Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

solstice said:

Hhmmm... no. Have you ever drank the spirit wine? Me neither but that's because I know that it's not something to play with like LSD. You don't drink ayahuasca by yourself if you only have an ounce of intelligence.

yes i have, and I am the type to stress discipline and respect when working with it, and there is no need to disagree, I was actually agreeing with your post, and supplementing it.

also, ayahuasca and extracted DMT are two very different things. Ayahuasca demands much more discipline, but also has a much bigger impact on your life, if you are willing to take it seriously, and possibly work with it for days at a time, because sometimes you need to purge a lot of gabage energy before you can really get anywhere

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (07/14/09 08:30 AM)

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#10674016 - 07/14/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, glad to see we are agreeing on the topic although I am surprised that someone who has went to the ayahuasca realms doesn't think a guide is important for a noob experiencing it for the first time!

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle

#10674035 - 07/14/09 08:46 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

solstice said:
Alright, glad to see we are agreeing on the topic although I am surprised that someone who has went to the ayahuasca realms doesn't think a guide is important for a noob experiencing it for the first time!

No, you are definitely right about that. Even if not a guide, just someone being there helps out TREMENDOUSLY. Besides, you will probably end up really wanting to have a friend or loved one there to communicate good vibes with at some point anyway

p.s. the first time I did ayahuasca there were screaming tortured faces everywhere, and other things that are likely to prove difficult for a solo first timer. Also, to the OP, I highly recommend doing a ton of research at the forums at www.ayahuasca.com

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (07/14/09 08:50 AM)

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#10674048 - 07/14/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I take most of the laundry list of ayahuasca suggestions with a grain of salt.

I feel that if I do my best to approach the trip with good intentions, I will come out of the other side a little wiser.

I didn't have a guide on my first ayahuasca experience, and the huasca admired my bravery.

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle

#10674063 - 07/14/09 08:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

just be careful with how much DMT admixture you use, especially if its mimosa, which tends to be a more sinister or difficult experience, not that it isn't one of my favorite plants out there

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (07/14/09 08:52 AM)

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#10674190 - 07/14/09 09:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

What's sinister about a fiery man with no skin throwing piano keys into the form of a mosaic around my face,

before summoning the keys back to him so he can play his devilish tune?

What's evil about listening to the six-foot prehistoric insects shuffle around in my crawl space,

intent on sucking my blood and filtering me of my spirit

before returning to their superior 4th dimensional realm from which they came?

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#10674199 - 07/14/09 09:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

solstice said:

No, you are definitely right about that. Even if not a guide, just someone being there helps out TREMENDOUSLY. Besides, you will probably end up really wanting to have a friend or loved one there to communicate good vibes with at some point anyway

p.s. the first time I did ayahuasca there were screaming tortured faces everywhere, and other things that are likely to prove difficult for a solo first timer. Also, to the OP, I highly recommend doing a ton of research at the forums at www.ayahuasca.com

That experience seems pretty intense.  What did you take and how much of it?

I agree that you will want someone to talk to.  Nothing makes me chattier than coming off dmt.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinethe bizzle

#10674290 - 07/14/09 09:56 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
What's sinister about a fiery man with no skin throwing piano keys into the form of a mosaic around my face,

before summoning the keys back to him so he can play his devilish tune?

What's evil about listening to the six-foot prehistoric insects shuffle around in my crawl space,

intent on sucking my blood and filtering me of my spirit

before returning to their superior 4th dimensional realm from which they came?

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineShout
Psy Trance Feign
Male

Loc: That one place
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: joemolloy]
    #10674884 - 07/14/09 12:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
It's visually stunning, euphoric, and profound.  I enjoy it better than mushrooms or mescaline.  I have never had a mindfuck on it and have been able to have clarity of mind on all of my trips.  What ingredients will you be using?

For the first time I'm thinkin of 30 gr. Chacruna (maybe 50) and 30 gr. yellow vine

I have Chaliponga, Mimosa and Syrian Rue also

--------------------
The messages and post submitted by this user are purely hypothetical and intended for educational/entertainment purposes only. This user also does not advocate any illegal activities.:bonghit:

InvisibleFleshCap
FleshCap
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali Underground Flag
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Shout]
    #10679016 - 07/15/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have ventured down to Peru to eat Ayahuasca with those who embrace her as one of the most honored of the plant allies.

Ayahuasca is best known as a healer. The experience she provides is referred to by natives as "La Purga" which means to purge or to  cleanse the spirit. I must be honest with you, a journey with ayahuasca can be very difficult, but the rewards are profound. During a journey with Aya one encounters deep issues about life, death, and the nature of reality which may be difficult for some people to process. I encourage you to take this journey with others who are experienced.

If you are interested in going to Peru, here's a family I strongly suggest. The ceremonies are led by a kind, spiritual, musician who guides people so elegantly through the journey.

Check out this link to the Peruvian family I spoke about:  Ayahuasca Wasi

--------------------

Offlinejingus

Loc: Oregon, U.S. Flag
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: FleshCap]
    #10679142 - 07/15/09 12:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

^ did you just google that?  any good ones you know of in southern/mid chile?

--------------------

InvisibleFleshCap
FleshCap
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali Underground Flag
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: jingus]
    #10679163 - 07/15/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

jingus said:
^ did you just google that?  any good ones you know of in southern/mid chile?

No, I didn't just google the Peruvian Family. I visited them last year in Peru. The leader of the ceremonies is Diego. He is a very hospitable person. The stay is not cheap, but they treat you very well.

Ayahuasca Wasi

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder