Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFreedomForAll
One Step Ahead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Wii anyone?
    #10668228 - 07/13/09 10:21 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone have the games Brawl and Mario Kart? They're pretty fun, if anyone wants to play. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Wii anyone? [Re: FreedomForAll]
    #10711988 - 07/20/09 09:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i have both, haven't hooked the wii up in a while though for either.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: Wii anyone? [Re: coda]
    #10712496 - 07/20/09 11:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i have brawl and had mario kart. both are a good time.

--------------------

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: Wii anyone? [Re: citricacidx]
    #10712929 - 07/21/09 01:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I think that ALL people who have a Wii, have a small wii wii. :cheech:

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Wii anyone? [Re: FreedomForAll]
    #10749160 - 07/27/09 12:50 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yes! I have Mario Kart and I play often!

Mario Kart Wii - Shroomery Friend Codes list

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hoosier State Flag
Re: Wii anyone? [Re: trendal]
    #10749208 - 07/27/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't even looked at my WII in over a year. That thing is so gay, childish, and the only decent games are easy as fuck. I want to sell it but for some reason my girl won;t let me. She doesn't play it either, so I don't klnow why she wants to keep it. At one point I could have sold it for more than I payed.

--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Invisiblelqdtrance
Hunter
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Re: Wii anyone? [Re: schutzemdown]
    #10749547 - 07/27/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

schutzemdown said:
I haven't even looked at my WII in over a year. That thing is so gay, childish, and the only decent games are easy as fuck. I want to sell it but for some reason my girl won;t let me. She doesn't play it either, so I don't klnow why she wants to keep it. At one point I could have sold it for more than I payed.

She probably hasn't told you that she's pregnant and wants to keep it for the soon to be kids. :lol:

--------------------
Pandha Piranha.

OfflineLinkHyrule
Hero of Time
Male

Loc: Hyrule
Re: Wii anyone? [Re: lqdtrance]
    #10764448 - 07/29/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I love my Wii! I actually waited outside at 5am just to get one on the first day of release. Ive heard a lot of people complain about it or say it becomes boring over time but to me that's just because they haven't found the right game. Yes it is true that Nintendo advertises most of their products to children but it makes since. XBOX and PS3 advertise to a much more mature crowd and it would be dumb for Nintendo to do the same. They take the other hand which is smarted. Think about it. There two pieces of candy and three kids. While two fight over the red piece, the third child gets the whole blue piece. Besides, there are plenty of mature rated games on the Wii, they just don't advertise them much. Honesty there about 17 more mature games on the PS3 then the Wii has.

Also, what I love about the Wii is the jump in creativity that Nintendo shows. Its not the same old system with better graphics. Its a whole new way to play and enjoy your gaming system. Also what Ive noticed is that while yes, XBOX and PS3 put out many great selling games, they're all the same first person shooters with 5 to 10 hours of play time. With a Wii, or Nintendo for that matter, may have a lot of off brand shitty games, but there are those huge top selling classics that beat Halo and other brand titles in a land side. Hell every time they judge the greatest games every to be made, all of Nintendo classics are at the top.

My personal favorites on the Wii is "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess", "Super Smash Bros. Brawl", "Super Mario Galaxy", "Mario Kart", "Boom Blox: Bash Party", "Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles", and "Trauma Center: Second Opinion"

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Wii anyone? [Re: LinkHyrule]
    #10765257 - 07/29/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If you take single player alone then maybe your "5 to 10 hours of gameplay" argument is valid.
Maybe.
However I have no desire to take any of my Wii games online. I play Halo 3 and CoD4 online all the fucking time. WAY more than I play my Wii.
If my roommates PS3 was in the living room I'd play KZ2 more than any of my Wii games as well.

I like my Wii, but I never play it. If I didn't have access to an XBox 360 then I'd play Galaxy, Kart, Smash, and Party all the fucking time. Fact of the matter is I, and many many others, get more entertainment out of games that Wii just doesn't offer, or doesn't offer as well (why play CoD on Wii when I can play it on XBox?).

--------------------
!

OfflineLinkHyrule
Hero of Time
Male

Loc: Hyrule
Re: Wii anyone? [Re: jewunit]
    #10765455 - 07/29/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Very true. When it comes to online play XBOX does beat the Wii hands down. But if you have a lot of friends or family near you then the Wii is perfect. Most games are easy to learn and some games allow you to share or pass one remote around in case you don't have enough. Also online play does allow more time to enjoy your shooters but I enjoy a game for more than just its pretty graphics and online play. I really like getting caught in a deep story line and music makes a big deal. So unfortunately most games that are made to go online have a short and weak story and it becomes clear to why companies make most sequels in a year following the first.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals