Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexplovibe09
Stranger

hi, just got back from the woods with 4-5 diff kinds of shrooms...
    #10659849 - 07/11/09 06:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hi
i'm a newbie here, long time lovers of shrooms, took only 2 kinds (one green excellent, and cubensis but wrong place at a party with freaks)

just the other day while walking through the local woods here i started noticing lots of shrooms near the train on which i was walking...

i managed to grab a few samples, so i got back home with 3-4 types or so

i will try to take a picture tomorrow and upload it so you people can see what i'm talking about...i haven't tried any before grown in this soil here, so i'm totally new to local grown shrooms

so one kind is totally beautiful red and yellow lamellae below, i got 1-2 small ones and 3 big ones :smile:

other type is classic light brown with the cap turned upside, dunno what but suspect magik shroom :smile:

one was very rare i could find just one like that and little (as opposed to very many big ones already, it was raining as i was picking them as well)...it is fat stem and the cap a bit fatter, but alltogether fat little one, with brown head and little white brown dots on it, about 3-4 inches long (picked it had to pick it even if little)...

few more of the brown classic but smaller and not very thick cap

and one was very weird, it was very yellow, and when tried to touch it or pick it the yellow colour on top drained on my hand like a paint and i had to wash my hand with pure water and rub it a bit....very freaky, i'd never want to touch it again, definitely not the perfect-for-cooking-a-stew mushroom :smile: very magik indeed, left it for the forest for now :smile:)

please if you can identify some of these, write on my post, i will try to take a picture on the ones i told you that are put to dry just in case :smile:
last time i put them to dry in a glass recipient with a bit of home-made cherry juice, they kind of melted in that juice, i drank a bit of the cherry juice the 1st 2 days...and then the 3rd day they fermented :smile: darn

i tasted with my tongue a bit when

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOntarioNoob
Learning
Male

Re: hi, just got back from the woods with 4-5 diff kinds of shrooms... [Re: xplovibe09]
    #10659873 - 07/11/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you could always check out the psychoactive mushroom pictures on this site to see if any are identical in characteristics

Offlinexplovibe09
Stranger

Re: hi, just got back from the woods with 4-5 diff kinds of shrooms... [Re: OntarioNoob]
    #10659889 - 07/11/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yes, found a few, but light brown shrooms look similar
and didn't find any red or light brown with white-brown spots on it when the shroom is still smallish...
which are the red ones with yellow on the other side?

Offlinemasspan
l'eclair
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: hi, just got back from the woods with 4-5 diff kinds of shrooms... [Re: xplovibe09]
    #10660266 - 07/11/09 08:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

this id request is totally crappy, good luck

--------------------

my mother said, to get things done, you'd better not mess with Major Tom...whose status is the baddest, everytime 'they' bless the apparatus

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: hi, just got back from the woods with 4-5 diff kinds of shrooms... [Re: masspan]
    #10660274 - 07/11/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

masspan said:
this id request is totally crappy, good luck

:ilold:

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Offlineamilibertine
It’s good to be back!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern South Midwest
Trusted Identifier
Re: hi, just got back from the woods with 4-5 diff kinds of shrooms... [Re: shadyy]
    #10661141 - 07/11/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

please dont eat random mushrooms you find.

thats a good way to end up dead.

--------------------

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Loc: 'merica
    #10661162 - 07/11/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xplovibe09 said:
hi
i'm a newbie here, long time lovers of shrooms, took only 2 kinds (one green excellent, and cubensis but wrong place at a party with freaks)

just the other day while walking through the local woods here i started noticing lots of shrooms near the train on which i was walking...

i managed to grab a few samples, so i got back home with 3-4 types or so

i will try to take a picture tomorrow and upload it so you people can see what i'm talking about...i haven't tried any before grown in this soil here, so i'm totally new to local grown shrooms

so one kind is totally beautiful red and yellow lamellae below, i got 1-2 small ones and 3 big ones :smile:

other type is classic light brown with the cap turned upside, dunno what but suspect magik shroom :smile:

one was very rare i could find just one like that and little (as opposed to very many big ones already, it was raining as i was picking them as well)...it is fat stem and the cap a bit fatter, but alltogether fat little one, with brown head and little white brown dots on it, about 3-4 inches long (picked it had to pick it even if little)...

few more of the brown classic but smaller and not very thick cap

and one was very weird, it was very yellow, and when tried to touch it or pick it the yellow colour on top drained on my hand like a paint and i had to wash my hand with pure water and rub it a bit....very freaky, i'd never want to touch it again, definitely not the perfect-for-cooking-a-stew mushroom :smile: very magik indeed, left it for the forest for now :smile:)

please if you can identify some of these, write on my post, i will try to take a picture on the ones i told you that are put to dry just in case :smile:
last time i put them to dry in a glass recipient with a bit of home-made cherry juice, they kind of melted in that juice, i drank a bit of the cherry juice the 1st 2 days...and then the 3rd day they fermented :smile: darn

i tasted with my tongue a bit when

are you mentally challenged?

--------------------
The Gospel

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #10661262 - 07/12/09 12:36 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
You will need to take pictures of the mushrooms that you want identified.  Your descriptions are far too vague to be able to identify.

I think there is a language gap here which would account for the rather amusing posting style.
You are in Romania?

There are different kinds of mushrooms all over the world, and some species may be specific to Romania, not growing anywhere else.  Thus it is very important that you take pictures of any mushrooms that you hope to identify.

I'm locking this thread because the comments are getting a bit out of hand.

Lastly, do NOT eat mushrooms that you have not positively identified!!  A mistake could kill you.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies