Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

Life, the internet all a lie..
    #10653128 - 07/10/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Life is a lie, a personal torment that repeats itself.. you live you die your reborn.. you live you die.. you get to change the world and all that shit so what.. you do it over and over.. You can't find out the truth because your governments don't want you to know.. honestly your governments don't even know the truth of itself.. secrets buried upon secrets.. perhaps another race or being dictating control, of which is effortless for them, due to their highly superiority.. Its like a worm trying to comprehend driving.. it just won't happen..

Cover ups and all this is not even a consideration, because they control everything with a mask of false.. the internet is totally censored, why would it not be... it was made for use by the government... why the fuck do we even have tv?? its just propoganda at its finest.. the ability to direct attention to bs when the truth is burning our mouth like a jalapeno pepper...

who's to say tv and the internet are not mind control devices with the ability to warp you into the perfect servant without you even fucking knowing it..

Earth is a hell dictated by another race or being.. all of the good things are not simply good things but comfort items to keep you from directing  a .45 to your brain.. failure is a part of life.. we were designed to fail.. to be tormented by always being zapped out of a comfort zone into the worst possible bullshit imaginable, even if its in your head..

whos to say that nice little injection called a "vaccine" is not actually rigged with things that contaminate your body and mind and sharpen their mind control abilities..?

We all slave to maintain each others comfort, in some form or another.. cancer can't be cured?? but other dieseases of old times were cured? HIV isn't cured and its been years and years with more advanced tech than was even fathomable years ago.. so much pain in a super complex world, and what for? whos to say the people around you are even real.. maybe they are simulations.. to comfort you and there are less people that are real than you think..

It seems I have this ability to predict the future in subtle ways.. I will notice something that just hangs on my brain for days.. or I will think of a friend I have not seen in a while and days later BAM there they are there calling me .. or somthing happens with them.. or I can even dream something.. then days or weeks later bam that shit happens.. Makes me wonder if a silenced part of my brain is reading the waves of particles.. that are actually parts of the program revealing itself to me.. to my silenced brain.. silenced by some inhibitor..

Google is the us govs way of taking the world over.. just remember that.. google.. gmail.. google phone.. google OPERATING SYSTEM.. OWNED

--------------------
"Maybe a cow occasionally ate a shroom, but it certainly wouldn't be such a potent shroom that the cow would be trippin balls. " LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: Grogan]
    #10653139 - 07/10/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm in a conspiracy to go where I'm standing?

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

InvisibleSRHooM
Stranger
Male

#10653146 - 07/10/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:bonghit: Dgaf I got guns!! fuck the government!

InvisibleDieCommie

#10653152 - 07/10/09 01:54 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#10653156 - 07/10/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Mankind has existed for thousands of years without the modern wonders of technology. If you don't see the good in them, drop out of society and live your life disconnected from all this madness.

Do you not see the irony in using the internet to spew these "truths" you have discovered?

Offlineeyesoftheworld
ૐ नमः शिवाय
Male User Gallery

Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: DNKYD]
    #10653179 - 07/10/09 02:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
Mankind has existed for thousands of years without the modern wonders of technology. If you don't see the good in them, drop out of society and live your life disconnected from all this madness.

Do you not see the irony in using the internet to spew these "truths" you have discovered?

yep.

if you don't like it here go some where else

i will be very soon yayyyyy

--------------------
:deemsters:

OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: SRHooM]
    #10653181 - 07/10/09 02:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

A conspiracy to go where your standing.. and every where else.. they want you to go?..  for some gain.. perhaps to maintain perpetual control of the chaos that exists by directing power through others from other sources like the sun.. for their eternal pleasure and self advancement.

--------------------
"Maybe a cow occasionally ate a shroom, but it certainly wouldn't be such a potent shroom that the cow would be trippin balls. " LOL

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #10653191 - 07/10/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

LOL
Who is actually going to read this? Not me.
:narc:

Edited by robbyberto (07/10/09 02:06 PM)

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: robbyberto]
    #10653197 - 07/10/09 02:06 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I read the whole thing. However, I regret doing so.

--------------------

OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

#10653199 - 07/10/09 02:07 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

For certain I see this irony.. I have been pulled into this "internet" by my quest for information, only now am I realizing that print or video of any type is worthless in the search for truth..

--------------------

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

#10653202 - 07/10/09 02:07 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

really? what is wrong with recording information?

You have all this stuff about Who's to say this and who's to say that.... but what I guess you might not realize is that just throwing out wild accusations doesn't mean anything. I can just as easily say that who's to say you're not right?

--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (07/10/09 02:08 PM)

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: robbyberto]
    #10653207 - 07/10/09 02:08 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You posted in this trash thread Roberto.

--------------------

OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

#10653212 - 07/10/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yeah there is more productive information than my insane posts.. produce for them! .. dig through this huge pile of shit looking for enlightenment

--------------------

Offlineblackstatis
sycoknot

Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #10653229 - 07/10/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

eyesoftheworld said:
Quote:

DNKYD said:

yep.

if you don't like it here go some where else

i will be very soon yayyyyy

you're right if you don't like it here, run away to somewhere else with your tail between your legs, because you don't care enough to try and change it. 

you cant look at the big picture and say "i can't do all that"  you have to work at little bits of it.  first change yourself for the better, then start sharing the knowledge of everything you learned to better yourself, to other people.  i.e. this post by Grogan.  thank you for sharing your theory Mr. Grogan. 

as far as this...

"It seems I have this ability to predict the future in subtle ways.. I will notice something that just hangs on my brain for days.. or I will think of a friend I have not seen in a while and days later BAM there they are there calling me .. or somthing happens with them.. or I can even dream something.. then days or weeks later bam that shit happens.. Makes me wonder if a silenced part of my brain is reading the waves of particles.. that are actually parts of the program revealing itself to me.. to my silenced brain.. silenced by some inhibitor.."

read a book called "The Secret".  it explains the law of attraction.

OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: learningtofly]
    #10653243 - 07/10/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Nothing wrong with recording info, the quality of that info is hard to determine without a large amount of devoted time to secure it as solid quality info.. I mean some things follow the laws we have been able to apply to them. but not all.. accusations of all this are more for fun than fact.. as true fact is hard to locate, when looking for truth of this reality on the internet.

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #10653252 - 07/10/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

well he's right about one thing

existence may be a grand cosmic joke

but there is definitely something serious going on

there is a constant war of energy going on, let's just say for argument's sake, inside myself.
an example: weed is my ally in this war, and there are enemies that are trying to keep this from me, and they CAN, if they so choose, watch me from outer-space, or with helicopters and infrared, and swoop by with their ultra-advanced "law-enforcement" technology and put me in jail for life.

you can literally lose your job, reputation, and freedom, all for smoking a joint.

September 11 WTC really happened, conspiracy or not, that shit really happened. Atomic bombs!  aids. Colleges, coca-cola, and the military are all in cahoots, etc etc. You can lose your life just walking down the street if you're not careful. People even have GUNS these days

it's foolish to live in fear and worry but it's also foolish to deny that something SERIOUS is definitely going on in the world.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. [Re: the bizzle]
    #10653259 - 07/10/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

it's foolish to live in fear and worry but it's also foolish to deny that something SERIOUS is definitely going on in the world.

Exactly. You could walk outside right now and get hit by a bus, but if you really thought about all the possible ways you could die at any moment, living your life in fear... is that even living?

--------------------

InvisibleMR14

Loc: Flag
Re: Life, the internet all a lie.. *DELETED* [Re: learningtofly]
    #10653273 - 07/10/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a

--------------------

OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

#10653280 - 07/10/09 02:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Its not living its living in fear.. however I like to think about these things sometimes.. because shit in life seems wayyy to surreal at times.. like planned.... even if they aren't

--------------------

Edited by Grogan (07/10/09 02:26 PM)

InvisibleCorrie
Alice in Vudervand
 User Gallery

#10653390 - 07/10/09 02:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My two cents....
This may or may not be true, but either way we can't anything about it.

--------------------
Experimental Paradise

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag