Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney, Australia
LSD has once again blown my mind
    #10627084 - 07/05/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Friday, 10pm, at a dress up party with the theme of carnival/circus. A lot of hippy sort of people there. DJs were playing dubstep, breaks and psytrance mostly. It was just a house party but was pretty big and had a sweet sound system.

I bought 2 "sunflower" tabs off this guy who was tripping on some shrooms. He said apparently they are really good and to only take 1 at first.

I ate the first tab and had a bit of a dance and sat around talking to a few interesting people. I was still waiting for my other friends to turn up to the party. So I gave them a ring and they said they were coming soon. Half an hour after ingesting the first tab I decided I may as well eat the second.

The acid came on nice and slowly and within about an hour to an hour and half I started to peak. I know a lot of people wouldn't trip at a party but this party was filled with trippers and I'm really good socially on acid. More so than when in my sober state of mind. I can understand body language really well and I can tell what they are thinking and trying to express. Anyway!

The peak hit me really hard in a good way. My mates called me trying to find where the party was so I had to walk out to meet them up the street. The walk was incredible. The street had the same vibe as the party. Everything began to turn into a circus sort of environment. Little coloured spheres in the trees, street lights looked like incredible artistic installations and houses looked like circus tents and caravans.

I met up with my friends and I brought them back to the party. I went upstairs up this spiral staircase that could only fit one person at a time (sideways). Each room had a different vibe up there. With all the decor and people sitting on beds in their incredible outfits melting into one another.

I decided to go have a dance. This is when things really started to take off. The guy playing was doing a live set with Ableton. He was playing some glitchy breaks tech dubstep psychedelic sorta stuff and it was going off! I had never understood this sort of music before until now. The way it moved my body. Wow. As I danced it made me trip even harder. The boom click wobble wobble VWOOM dugga dugga of the bass along with beautiful synth lines latered perfectly on top making your body just hang there till the bass moved you once more wobble wobble wobble. Wow. After this guy had finished playing, another guy came on and began to play some psytrance.

As always, had a pretty good dance for a few tunes until I was really tired. That energy of the driving bassline and how suddenly the tracks can throw you into another dimension is amazing!

After a few more chats with some people we left and drove back 5 minutes to my mates house. The drive was pretty fun but as soon as I sat down back at the house that's when I had some amazing revelations about life, music and humanity.

I had 2 cones of some great bud and lay back into the couch and enjoyed some beautifully detailed visuals for about 15 minutes and in my mind sorted out some things about my social behaviour and how to become a better person etc.

We started going through different types of electronic music on the laptop playing through the fairly decent sound system. Drum and Bass, Chillout, Dubstep, Progressive Psy etc and they all sounded so amazing. I had never heard any music in this way before! I loved it. I understood every genre I heard. The intentions behind it, the way I could dance to it etc..

Eventually everyone else went to bed and I left some ambient / psychill radio on and lay there relaxing. I realised we are all connected. I felt the spirit in me. I literally felt the universe, all the stars, animals, humans connected to me. EVERYTHING. It was perfect and my eyes filled with tears as I felt this and realised we are all one. I simply cannot describe in words how amazing this was. I'm sure some of you can relate.

Soon enough it was morning and I had to walk to the station, catch a train and meet my girlfriend. And on the train ride I was pretty much completely comedown. But I still have the best afterglow I've ever had and I feel so good and nothing can change it!

Thanks for reading if you did. :smile:

A question though, on my first trip, I got incredibly detailed beautiful closed eye visuals.. now whenever I close my eyes, I just see a big blur of colours and nothing distinctly there. However, my open eye visuals are extremely distinct and detailed and I always get them.. Not that this matter but sometimes I just want to be able to close my eyes and enjoy a song or something..

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineangryatbreakfast
Viking
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
Re: LSD has once again blown my mind [Re: AdrianPsy]
    #10631183 - 07/06/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a good time, man! I know what you mean about being able to trip socially, especially on LSD. I'm at the point now where I can be tripping hard and not be obvious about it to other people and be able to handle communication and most basic tasks.

As far as CEV's, try smoking good pot and covering your head with a blanket or something while listening to music...this will stop light from hitting your closed eyelids which I've found in the past to enhance my CEV's.

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD has once again blown my mind [Re: angryatbreakfast]
    #10633578 - 07/06/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Cheers. I'll give that a try next time. :smile:

It was indeed a good time and I can be tripping pretty hard and talk to sober people easily but that was besides the point. At this party, everyone was on shrooms or acid so was very fun :tongue2:

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

Offline420psychonaut
altered states
Male

#10643655 - 07/08/09 07:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yea try using a bandanna too for close eye visuals that what i use,my friend just went to go pick up a ten pack of CID 2 of them r mine can't wait hopefully there good.

--------------------
mind is all:mushroom2:

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD has once again blown my mind [Re: 420psychonaut]
    #10645435 - 07/09/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'll take that into consideration.

Enjoy your trip. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineCDClock
Stranger

#10661247 - 07/12/09 12:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
I realised we are all connected. I felt the spirit in me. I literally felt the universe, all the stars, animals, humans connected to me. EVERYTHING. It was perfect and my eyes filled with tears as I felt this and realised we are all one. I simply cannot describe in words how amazing this was. I'm sure some of you can relate.

:heart:

Fuck, man. You just made me want to trip again :frown:

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
Re: LSD has once again blown my mind [Re: CDClock]
    #10665498 - 07/12/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CDClock said:
Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
I realised we are all connected. I felt the spirit in me. I literally felt the universe, all the stars, animals, humans connected to me. EVERYTHING. It was perfect and my eyes filled with tears as I felt this and realised we are all one. I simply cannot describe in words how amazing this was. I'm sure some of you can relate.

:heart:

Fuck, man. You just made me want to trip again :frown:

Same here, cool report.  The one-ness of humanity is one of the most powerful things to understand.  It's one thing to think you know it, but when you really begin to understand, reality is all downhill from there.  Tripping is more than just "seeing shit", it's about changing the way your mind operates.  Good to know you put it to good use.

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

OfflineWraistlingill
Student/Teacher of the Universe
 User Gallery

Re: LSD has once again blown my mind [Re: stereolab]
    #10694343 - 07/17/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a very exciting yet humbling time you had, or time that had you. Um I just wanted to spitball an idea or two in regards to your question about the closed eyes visuals. For me it seems like at the beginning or come up of psychedelics I get blurry patterns if I close my eyes, however towards the end of the peak or plateau I seem to get VERY details patterns or even complete scenes when I close my eyes. As far as I know it shouldn't matter if you've partaken in psychedelics frequently (once or twice a week) in relation to visuals, over a short term. In contrast though I've had binges (not recommended by myself after realizing I was abusing) where I would take a couple blotter every other night for a few months and in that case eventually the visuals nearly ceased altogether and I was just left feeling burnt and mindblended. Hope I've offered something useful. Take care.

--------------------
You CAN handle the truth.

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD has once again blown my mind [Re: Wraistlingill]
    #10696059 - 07/17/09 06:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks guys.

Yeah Wraistingill, that does make sense I guess

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom