Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblevonhumboldt
Stranger
fat people suck
    #10612856 - 07/02/09 11:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

...there, I said it.

I am beginning to think that obesity has become acceptable. People act like they're victims of some disease that should have our sympathy. I call bullshit -- for vast majority of fat fucks, they're that way because of choice.

For the vast majority of fat people, I think they're lazy gluttons that should get off their ass and put the daily Quarter-Pounder down and be a normal human for once.

Fat people are disgusting and pathetic.

I think people should hear this more often...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
Re: fat people suck [Re: vonhumboldt]
    #10612871 - 07/02/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Edited by Helpme1 (07/03/09 12:12 AM)

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: fat people suck [Re: Helpme1]
    #10612894 - 07/02/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

uh

yes?

pretty much right on

(Well, I respect their right to be disgusting pigs and fuck over their bodies, but I won't deny fat people are pretty nasty)

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10612902 - 07/03/09 12:01 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I agree. Lol being fat is so common that nobody takes a second look when a fucking 500 pounds of person walks by. 

Wtf is going on?

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
    #10612907 - 07/03/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
uh.

no?

pretty much, fuck off.

Yeah I agree. Almost every overweight person I've seen/known is making a conscious effort to improve their lives. In fact, I think people who have a weight problem have their priorities in a healthier place. They're loosing weight to conquer such a crippling disease rather than to whore themselves out and act like a shallow bitch their whole life.

As well, obesity can be a very difficult condition to live with. It's not as easy as just not eating...just like a dope junkie is addicted to heroin, people who are obese are addicted to their habits as well.

If they're clearly not making any effort to cure their own problems, then make your own judgment. But it's a dick maneuver to generalize an entire group of people with no justification.

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

OfflineLicHmicrO
Simply Scrumptious
Male

Loc: Ky, USA
    #10612935 - 07/03/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

im just big boned!  :crankey:

Invisiblevonhumboldt
Stranger
Re: fat people suck [Re: Mykologist]
    #10612957 - 07/03/09 12:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Almost every overweight person I've seen/known is making a conscious effort to improve their lives. In fact, I think people who have a weight problem have their priorities in a healthier place. They're loosing weight to conquer such a crippling disease rather than to whore themselves out and act like a shallow bitch their whole life.

As well, obesity can be a very difficult condition to live with. It's not as easy as just not eating...just like a dope junkie is addicted to heroin, people who are obese are addicted to their habits as well.

If they're clearly not making any effort to cure their own problems, then make your own judgment. But it's a dick maneuver to generalize an entire group of people with no justification.

And that's exactly what I'm talking about. Victimization. Disease. That's utter nonsense. It's all choice -- and the fat person is only to blame. To compare bad food & lack of physical activity to heroin addiction is just naive. Apples and oranges. And for the record, I think junkies are to blame for their condition as well. Who else put the needle in their arms? Who put the triple cheeseburger in the fat mouth?

And I highly doubt "every fat person you've seen/known" is trying to improve their lives -- have you never been to a McDonalds before? Surely those fat losers arent trying to be their best...What about fat people and their fat little children? The parents surely arent trying to provide the best for their children while feeding them frozen pizzas and mountain dew for dinner.

Drop the apologist nonsense and embrace the hate. Fat people suck and you know it.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: fat people suck [Re: Mykologist]
    #10612959 - 07/03/09 12:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mykologist said:

The justification is that you can see when you're getting out of shape. It's not too difficult to start getting a bit more exercise and eating a little healthier. Instead they just keep packin' on pounds. That's what makes the generalization legitimate.

The only fat people that I can sympathize with are the ones who were raised fat by fucking negligent parents.  A child can't be expected to be responsible for proper diet, that's the parents job.

OfflineCoffee
Gambling Caffiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: 44°n, 88°w
Re: fat people suck [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10612968 - 07/03/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah fat people should at least dedicate themselves to a small amount of exercise.  I wouldn't mind at all if they didn't emit horrible odors, though.
Do fat people suck?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (07/03/09 12:12 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #10612974 - 07/03/09 12:14 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:

The only fat people that I can sympathize with are the ones who were raised fat by fucking negligent parents.  A child can't be expected to be responsible for proper diet, that's the parents job.

qft...

I can really enjoy the company of anyone regardless of if they are fat or not.  But fuck feeling sorry for them.  Why would you pity someone's laziness?

OfflineLicHmicrO
Simply Scrumptious
Male

Loc: Ky, USA
Re: fat people suck [Re: Coffee]
    #10612977 - 07/03/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The parents surely arent trying to provide the best for their children while feeding them frozen pizzas and mountain dew for dinner.

This is a real problem, working at a fast food restaurant for a few years, Ive seen stuff like this constantly

I would literally get sad when I would see a fat kid get a larger size icecream than their parents, because I knew how that was gonna happen

This is how my nephew is treated, and I babysit him at every opportunity to keep what happened to me

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #10612982 - 07/03/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Im 30 pounds overweight and i feel like a fuck for it. I couldn't imagine being one of those really fat people. Im not in bad shape at all, i just weight more than i should. Ive been working on my wieght since new years and ive lost 20-25 pounds since then. By next summer im going to be my old self again. Me before 5 years of pain killers and world of warcraft.

:highfive:

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
Re: fat people suck [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10612984 - 07/03/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

what about the people that are born with naturally slow metabolisms and so they are obese from childhood?

Like you are making way way way too huge of a generalization to be able to say that "fat people have a choice whether or not to be skinny"

not everyone is the same.
-_-

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Invisiblevonhumboldt
Stranger
Re: fat people suck [Re: Coffee]
    #10612988 - 07/03/09 12:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

fat people suck bacon. it's true. I read it here

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #10612996 - 07/03/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

vonhumboldt said:

I am beginning to think that obesity has become acceptable. People act like they're victims of some disease that should have our sympathy. I call bullshit -- for vast majority of fat fucks, they're that way because of choice.

I'm always puzzled when people say shit like this.  Newsflash:  many, many people with diseases have them by their own stupid choices.  Look up the definition of a disease- it has nothing to do with sympathy or whether you contributed to the cause.

I think its just people who don't understand what a disease is and don't have much experience in hospitals or medical settings where they see folks with diseases.  In the hospital I worked at, my floor (medical/surgical) was populated mostly by people who had caused or signifigantly contributed to their hospitalisation.  People with diabetes who don't monitor it and then loose their toes/feet, people who drink till they go crazy, people who are so fat they can't walk, people who are so fat they never recover from surgery and instead end up in a hospital room cuz they can't get to the toilet or care for themselves, et cet.

Anyways, your opinion is simply a matter of taste, and is pretty worthless to argue about.  Personally I think you need to STFU and mind your own buisness, but that's me.

Invisiblevonhumboldt
Stranger
    #10613014 - 07/03/09 12:19 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
what about the people that are born with naturally slow metabolisms and so they are obese from childhood?

Like you are making way way way too huge of a generalization to be able to say that "fat people have a choice whether or not to be skinny"

not everyone is the same.
-_-

No, but a vast majority of fat humans are fat because of lack of physical activity and poor diet. You should put the bong down and re-read my original post. And let's hear more about the science of slow-metabolism in children? How common is it, anyway? Was it common before the dawn of processed foods and our sedentary lifestyle? Even people with slow metabolism can be thin if they chose to be, I'd bet.

Invisiblefoodsgoodtoo
FPSnosurrender
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: fat people suck [Re: johnm214]
    #10613032 - 07/03/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah. if i was hungry like i was on my painkillers for my whole life id be fat.

--------------------

Invisiblevonhumboldt
Stranger
Re: fat people suck [Re: johnm214]
    #10613038 - 07/03/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

vonhumboldt said:

I'm always puzzled when people say shit like this.  Newsflash:  many, many people with diseases have them by their own stupid choices.  Look up the definition of a disease- it has nothing to do with sympathy or whether you contributed to the cause.

I think its just people who don't understand what a disease is and don't have much experience in hospitals or medical settings where they see folks with diseases.  In the hospital I worked at, my floor (medical/surgical) was populated mostly by people who had caused or signifigantly contributed to their hospitalisation.  People with diabetes who don't monitor it and then loose their toes/feet, people who drink till they go crazy, people who are so fat they can't walk, people who are so fat they never recover from surgery and instead end up in a hospital room cuz they can't get to the toilet or care for themselves, et cet.

Anyways, your opinion is simply a matter of taste, and is pretty worthless to argue about.  Personally I think you need to STFU and mind your own buisness, but that's me.

The question (and intent of this thread) is not whether or not obesity is a disease or not, the question is how do we treat fat people in our daily lives. The current trend is to ignore their lardassism and embrace every sweaty inch of them as if there is nothing wrong with nearly 1/3 of the population being f'ing huge...or to emphasize "victimization" over personal choice.

I say, fuck that. Call them out. Save America -- tell a fat joke.

Invisiblevonhumboldt
Stranger
Re: fat people suck [Re: Kada]
    #10613067 - 07/03/09 12:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
Im 30 pounds overweight and i feel like a fuck for it. I couldn't imagine being one of those really fat people. Im not in bad shape at all, i just weight more than i should. Ive been working on my wieght since new years and ive lost 20-25 pounds since then. By next summer im going to be my old self again. Me before 5 years of pain killers and world of warcraft.

:highfive:

good work dude. keep it up. you dont want to be one of those nasty blob people.

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#10613072 - 07/03/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sup cutie

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom