Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight
    #10600518 - 06/30/09 09:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

After about 5 hours of class and 9 hours of studying for finals today, I went to the bar to have a few drinks with the neighbors to destress.

Things were going good, everyone just shooting the shit. Then around 10:30 the neighbors and I went out for a smoke. We get back in and the place FUCKING WREAKS of natural gas. We say something to the bartender/manager and we go back in the kitchen. One burner is on all the way, just pumping out gas. Two other burners are on about 3/4 of the way, also pumping out gas.

Funny thing is, the cooks left about 9:00. Keep in mind these are burners made for huge kitchens, they pump out a shitload of gas.

The bartender guy and several locals think that this Dominican guy who was at the bar might have turned on the burners. No one really likes this guy; he's really nice... but annoying as shit, full of shit, and gives other guys hugs WAY to much. He was also caught trying to deal coke/pot at the bar last week. So he comes in, most people kinda shun him because they're sick of his shit. We exchanged niceties and all, but that was about it.

Then, at about the exact same time we were finishing our cigarettes(right before we smelled the gas), this guy leave the bar in a hurry, doesn't take time to give me the usual homo-esque hug he always does, and quickly walks the opposite direction of where he usually parks his car.

Seems quite suspicious to me :strokebeard:

I didn't die in an explosion tonight though, so that's a plus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: Gumby]
    #10600586 - 06/30/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

WOAH

one burner on, even full throttle, could be an accident.

3 left on, and not burning, something seriously fucking wrong.

were these electric ignition burners, or pilot light burners?

either way, no fucking cook, or anyone for that matter makes that big of a mistake on that many burners.

INTENTIONAL ACT

WTF,

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10600603 - 06/30/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

reeks*

geez, i gues dominican dude didn't think you guys were hugging him back hard enough...

i guess see if he comes around anymore, ask him WTF

that's fuckin' scary as shit

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10600619 - 06/30/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i assume the 5-O were called to check for prints and crap

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: bbl337]
    #10600641 - 06/30/09 10:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Cops might be called later. I'm sure the guy working the bar tonight doesn't want to make a scene and run off all the customers.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#10600649 - 06/30/09 10:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think the stoves are electronic ignition. That'd make it pretty easy to leak a lot of gas.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: Gumby]
    #10600666 - 06/30/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

those commercial stoves go both ways, electric and pilot

either way, something is seriously wrong about that.

your boss was right to keep it on the DL, dont let that fucker get any satisfaction out of what he did..........

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineSigg6
Grinder
Male

#10600675 - 06/30/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Crazy shit :frown:

--------------------

"In consciousness dwells the wondrous,
with it man attains the realm beyond the material,
and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10600715 - 06/30/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Damn dude.  You guys should maybe rough up that Dominican dude.  That was a pretty serious attempt on everybody there's lives.  Not something to be taken lightly. :nonono:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
    #10600796 - 06/30/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

damn gumby, lucky youre still with us man:bonghit:

OfflineCoffee
Gambling Caffiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: 44°n, 88°w
    #10600838 - 06/30/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Damn, close call, Gumby.

See; smoking can save lives. (2nd example I've heard of :lol:)

Glad to hear that you discovered what happened.  That could have been a very serious tragedy :sad:  It does sound rather odd about the guy that nobody likes.  If the burners were on since 9, the place probably would have blown up (right?)  Sounds suspicious, in my opinion :strokebeard:

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: Coffee]
    #10600874 - 06/30/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You would have at least noticed it if they'd been on that long.

Sounds like very serious shady business to me man.  I might avoid that place for awhile.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: circularvortex]
    #10600902 - 06/30/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

People at that bar have a lot of ties to a lot of different powerful people in Newark. City's corrupt as fuck. If they find out it's that Dominican guy that did it... It's gonna be bad news for him.

Offlineplayapez
Strangest

#10600921 - 06/30/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Definitely sounds shady...

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: bbl337]
    #10600933 - 06/30/09 11:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Newark is up there in scarier cities in the country.  That's why I'm debating volunteering there as an EMT.  Great fun as long as you don't get shot at lol

--------------------

Offlinetpihkal
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
    #10600946 - 06/30/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That doesn't sound like an accident at all, it'd be pretty fucking hard IMO to leave that many burners on, especially if you've been at a place long enough.  I mean, that's one of those thing when you work in a kitchen that gets checked or noticed pretty fucking frequently :shrug:

Hate to think what might happen to that douche bag :devil:

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#10601005 - 06/30/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Newark really isn't that bad anymore.

When I moved here 3 years ago, my neighborhood was a scary place. They've started shutting down a lot of projects in Newark (including one near me) and the crime has dropped dramatically.

If you want to know more about Newark, shoot me a PM. I can tell you which parts of the city you should avoid.

OfflineIzangi
He who Invites
Male User Gallery

Loc: In a field in FL
    #10601079 - 06/30/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That would of hurt..lol

--------------------
chris606 said:
some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores
RogerRabbit said:
Nothing gets more sterile than red hot.

All posts are intended for fictional or educational purposes only.

No statements in any post or message by myself should be taken as fact. Use of contained information or opinions may be in violation of local, provincial, and/or federal laws.

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
Re: So uh... I could have potentially been in an explosion/died tonight [Re: Izangi]
    #10601097 - 06/30/09 11:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Damn. If you would have died Gumby, I could've became a mod. Thanks for being so selfish! :crankdre:
lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom