Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineevilbunnie
Stranger
Male

First grow with pics
    #10542109 - 06/20/09 11:05 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

First off thank you to everyone here(especially RogerRabbit)for the information and help I have learned a lot. After a failed 1st attempt (bad syringes) and 2 vendors later  I decided to go with Ralphsters. All I can say is you rock hands down. I would also recommend getting a copy of "The Mushroom Cultivator" for any one just getting started it is a great source of information and will learn you the basics.

Here was my first attempt: BRF Tek 1/2 Pint cakes. 8 good sized mushrooms 4-5 inches in length with a few little guys as well. I don't have a scale so I'm not sure how much they weigh. I also have some B+, Texas, Creeper, and Amazon's going right now and cannot wait to see what they look like.
Day 2:

Day 4/Harvest:

Size Comp:

--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsuper
Psilocybin

Loc: PNW
Re: First grow with pics [Re: evilbunnie]
    #10542126 - 06/20/09 11:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

How many cakes do you have going total? Congrats on your first harvest. :thumbup: ~Pixie~

--------------------
Clinical Management of High Dose Psilocybin Sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbHOTIqjZLk

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: First grow with pics [Re: Psuper]
    #10542187 - 06/20/09 11:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Good first grow looks like it turned out :thumbup:

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Offlineevilbunnie
Stranger
Male

Re: First grow with pics [Re: trekie]
    #10542224 - 06/20/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I am currently birthing 6 cakes with 6 more ready to go. I just wanted to make sure I was doing things correctly before birthing them all.

--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

OfflineIzangi
He who Invites
Male User Gallery

Loc: In a field in FL
    #10542259 - 06/20/09 11:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Nice Technics very old school/new..what do you play?

--------------------
chris606 said:
some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores
RogerRabbit said:
Nothing gets more sterile than red hot.

All posts are intended for fictional or educational purposes only.

No statements in any post or message by myself should be taken as fact. Use of contained information or opinions may be in violation of local, provincial, and/or federal laws.

Offlineevilbunnie
Stranger
Male

Re: First grow with pics [Re: Izangi]
    #10542288 - 06/20/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks! I have been on a Dubstep kick lately but I'll always be a trance guy :smile:.

PM me if your interested I have a tons of material links are only a small taste.
Some more dubstep

--------------------

OfflineIzangi
He who Invites
Male User Gallery

Loc: In a field in FL
    #10542345 - 06/20/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Damn I've never really heard of dubstep..but I would love to mess with that shit break off into some bad ass break beats man I need to get a set up lol

--------------------
chris606 said:
some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores
RogerRabbit said:
Nothing gets more sterile than red hot.

All posts are intended for fictional or educational purposes only.

No statements in any post or message by myself should be taken as fact. Use of contained information or opinions may be in violation of local, provincial, and/or federal laws.

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Re: First grow with pics [Re: Izangi]
    #10542413 - 06/20/09 12:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

wow, looking good bro.  good job on your first grow!

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

OfflinePsuper
Psilocybin

Loc: PNW
Re: First grow with pics [Re: TacoHerder]
    #10542431 - 06/20/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Cookie Monsta is some sick shit....awesome! ~Pixie~

--------------------
Clinical Management of High Dose Psilocybin Sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbHOTIqjZLk

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds