Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshroomrookie
truth seeker
Male User Gallery

two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!!
    #10516377 - 06/16/09 11:14 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hi.  Just got another one from R____.  A girl in another town that I go to see every once and a while.  Thank god she isn't local :smile:.  She'd fk me to death. In the second letter she talks about a girl she's been seeing.  Warning!!!!! Both are X RATED.

SR

GOD S____ !!!!
i need to see you !!!
dreaming about you lovin on me is making me crazy !!!
i need to feel the touch of your hands on my body again soon baby !!! or i will die...i will !!!
the taste of your lips on mine kissing me so tender & sweetly the way you did...was it a dream im not sure now
i want you to make me your bad girl...to stand in front of me...wrapping your hands in my hair...me rubbing your cock on my lips licking & sucking you...till i have all of it...you telling me "yes baby suck my cock"...i know you love it...show me how much you want me...telling me that it feels awesome
that im going to make you cum...holding my head sliding in & out so sweetly making my pussy wet...watching so closely
till you give me all your cum...me loving the sweet taste of you telling you so making you kiss me a long time...you pushing me on to the bed pulling my lags apart your tongue touching my clit
you licking my pussy setting me on fire...sliding your finger in my ass...making me tell you that i love it...making me cum all over you sexy face
you climbing on top of me pushing your self in to feel my wet pussy...knowing that you made me cum...saying now "You want to be my bad girl"...kissing me so tenderly pushing deep inside of me...telling me my pussy is so sweet & your going to take it all...making me crazy hot for you...till i push you off so i can get on the edge of the bed...to feel you deep inside of me...my pussy grabbing your cock with ever stoke...you telling me to rub my clit or you'll stop...making me do it..."yes baby that's my bad girl...you know you want it"...pushing yourself deeper & harder...making me lose control...telling me to rub my clit or you'll stop....making me tell you omg baby please don't stop...i love it i need you...grabbing my hips pushing deep as you can ...feeling my pussy throbbing around your cock...sliding your fingers in my ass... asking me "You like that bad girl?"...making me tell you ...yes baby i love it..."Do you want me to slide my cock in your ass bad girl?"...making me crazy hot so that i do want you deep in my ass...take the head rubbing around my ass slowly pushing in a little @ a time ..."Is that's what you want baby?"...yes i want to feel you deep in my ass...please baby give it to me omg i love it...i want you....feeling you sliding it in & out giving it to me a little harder then harder telling me im your bad girl...and you love fucking my sweet ass...till we are both out of control with passion...making use both cum @ the same time. Heaven...omg...then you can say oh my!!!  lol i know im bad...beautiful love making with you...when are you going to do that to me again? WHEN!!!! S____, i know your so hard now...i wish i could see your face lol...i know you are...lol...omg i want you every way i can think of and im still thinking i can't stop...lol
your bad girl

S_____!

Well i just got home that was fun they have a lot of things in that store lol...she thinks your sexy... i told her your okay in pic's some what sexy on cam...but in person you make my mouth water...lol very hot sexy ...not like the  men that her & i know...told her your Italian & i guess what they say must be true .... she thinks she would like to cum play in _______ with me...but her & ______ are not getting along so she's not telling him... no i didn't lick her pussy tonite ...lol... your wonding i know but we did talk about all the things we could do to you... and make you do... i think that your so sexy hot that you want me to be bad like that for you...god when i think of you it's always sexy...you need to cum see me again soon...so you can make me bad...i think about you standing with your hands wrapped in my hair... me taking your cock rubbing it on my lips putting you in my mouth ...you telling me yes baby suck me...taking all of you i can you sliding in & out nice & slow so i can feel all of you...hearing you say god R_____ you feel so good til i pull you closer & you know i want you to fuck my mouth...knowing your loving watching ... making my eyes water ...that will set me on fire... make my pussy so wet for you ... omg ... just thinking of it dose...for you to tell me you can't take it... it feels to good...then to feel your cock throbbing & cumming in my mouth...to taste all the love that we made mmm awesome
to see the look of satisfaction on you face & in your eyes...i love looking in your eyes...you holding & kissing me saying that you loved that...me trying to do it again...lol
i want you to be aggrieve with me ... be in total control of me
to make me be a bad girl & love it...
you make me feel beautiful & sexy when you do that
to feel you licking my clit sliding your fingers in my ass asking me if i want it...saying yes bad girls love it...making me tell you im your bad girl & i do love it...setting me on fire until you feel my clit swell & throbbing on your tongue me trying to push you away because it's to intense i can't take it...me saying please baby no please ...you not letting me go making me cum all over your face...you crawling on sliding you cock in my very hot wet pussy to feel if i did cum...kissing me...all i can say is that your amazing...making love for a while nice an slow kissing me holding on to each other until it get hot again...you putting me on my knees on the edge of the bed ...telling me no more love making for a while...that i need to be fucked like the bad dirty girl im...rubbing my pussy with the head of your cock...making me tell you yes baby i want to be fucked...please give it to me....testing me saying your not going to put it in until i rub my clit for you...making me do it...pushing in slow feeling my pussy grabbing you .... knowing i love you inside of me that your going to make me want to give you all...sliding your fingers in my ass setting me on fire again my pussy grabbing & throbbing around your cock...the passion out of control...telling me you know i want you to slide your cock in my ass...making me say it...flipping me over so you can see my face...taking the head pushing in ...telling me to rub my pussy for you...it's time to be a bad dirty girl & take your cock in my ass...your going to make me love it & beg you for more ... saying my ass is so hot...tell me you want it R_____ look @ me & tell me...omg...pushing as deep as you can making me loose my breath ... me saying omg S____ yes i want you ...please baby take my ass... fuck me hard i want it...you watching my face knowing that your making me crazy hot til we both cum together... feeling your hot love in my ass ...omg ... i wish i could see your face right now i bet you have the sexiest look...i know im getting very bad ...lol so think about that a while see if you can get some work done...lol...i know your dick is so hard...im having to much fun messing with you...you need to cum and put me in my place baby...lol

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10516394 - 06/16/09 11:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The concept of formatting an email and using proper punctuation alludes her, don't it?

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #10516404 - 06/16/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I approve of this message. :thumbup:

Also,  :posttits:  :picdidnthappen:

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflineSigg6
Grinder
Male

Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: learningtofly]
    #10516407 - 06/16/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:3some:

--------------------

"In consciousness dwells the wondrous,
with it man attains the realm beyond the material,
and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

Offlineshroomrookie
truth seeker
Male User Gallery

#10516409 - 06/16/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol.  yes.

--------------------

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #10516424 - 06/16/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

great letter! she seems like a freak :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinesubiedude
SUBIE!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Colorado
    #10516441 - 06/16/09 11:26 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol, that's awesome dude... Bitch is entertaining.

OfflineSigg6
Grinder
Male

Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: subiedude]
    #10516455 - 06/16/09 11:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

to see the look of satisfaction on you face & in your eyes...i love looking in your eyes

fuck that, lights off and  :bananabang:

--------------------

and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

OfflineWyattsTorch
Night Viking

Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: Sigg6]
    #10516545 - 06/16/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Seems like she has a thing for fingers in her ass?

--------------------

OfflineSigg6
Grinder
Male

Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: WyattsTorch]
    #10516551 - 06/16/09 11:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

WyattsTorch said:
Seems like she has a thing for fingers in her ass?

You want the dirty ones, add to the experience that is life so you have something to tell your grand kids.

--------------------

and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
    #10516721 - 06/16/09 12:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

I don't know how people write these things. I couldn't do it without cracking up.

Quote:

learningtofly said:
The concept of formatting an email and using proper punctuation alludes her, don't it?

qft.

--------------------

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: alternatereality]
    #10516751 - 06/16/09 12:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ahh...

Italians. :cool:

:69:

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

OfflineSigg6
Grinder
Male

Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: Hiei]
    #10516766 - 06/16/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Forza Azzurri

--------------------

and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: two emails from a girlfriend X RATED!!!! [Re: Hiei]
    #10516777 - 06/16/09 12:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ellipses must get her off or something

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates