Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
Mescaline trip 12" san pedro
    #1051535 - 11/14/02 02:19 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

12" san pedro
only ate 2 biscuits and some sweet tea before experience.

2:30- 2l of water was poured over depsined 12" cactus sliced up and used alot of lemon juice. boiled for one hour.
3:30- decanted liquid into another container and did the same with less volume of water as it was too much and added more lemon juice.
4:30- decanted into another bottle so i had combined boils 1 and 2 and boiled that liquid down till about 5:30 or 6.
6- let cool down for around 30 or 45 minutes. finished most of the liquid and i started. chugged liquid around 630-700 using the lil coke in mouth drink and chase with coke. took 3 12oz cans,and didn't drink the last swallow or so cuz i was on the verge of puking, to get all the horrible shit down. next time i'll do an a/b. this stuff tasted like the water part in your puke? (maybe used way too much lemon juice). was going to save chips and eat but they were utterly disgusting so i tossed them out.

730- pickup girls at dorm. at the dorms i felt kinda trippy like gettin the giggles and such and then we proceeded to drive back. i call this the body trip phase where my body felt like a low dose of mdma just good all around and no problems. had heavy throat for a lil bit but it went away with mj bong hits and the dramamine i took 30 minutes prior to partinking in experience.

830-got back to house and still felt the coming up and things started to move and sway when i focused on them. watching tv bores my mind and no hallucinations happen. i believe u can only see stuff when its inanimate to a certain degree and u let yourself go. which i proceeded to do and watch the ceiling. very similar to mushroom patters at this point with good feeling of body like with mdma. stayed in same stage till about 11.

11- the patterns now were much mor ienteresting. it seemed that the web patter on the wall was now still a web pattern but the pattern took a shape and behind it was another and so on. broke thru these 'levels' about 4 times so it was like looking at one of those freaky 3d pictures. but still very controllable relaxed and body felt great. no more naseau now. disorientated a little bit from mj.

12- stuff still persisisted to happen in this fashion and in the perf vision i thought i saw lights playing around and moving and such and i'd look and they'd disappear. at one point i wandered back into my room with lights off and saw alot of monks welcoming me and seeming very friendly. seemed to welcome me into there community and i stayed in here for 5 or 10 minutes to hangout with them. went back to social surroundings and hungout with friends and even watched some fucked up shit on tv. od scene in pulp fiction and where he shoots the guy in the head. still had no affect on my psyche oddly enough.

230- everybody crashes out and i go get on the computer the words are moving and floating around not too far from there original orientation. kinda just swaying in a circular motion or in a little pattern of unknown origin. look at ceiling and start having a break through effect where pattersn take shape and the shapes kinda mean something or have some resembelance. i can now see where artists get there images or say visions while on psychadelics. still feel very good in body and mind no anxiety or fear.

430- coming back to baseline words are still kinda hard to focus on but the body feeling is going away and i have to focus very hard with my 3rd eye to get any more hallucinations an in all it was a great experience.

530- went to bed and wokeup rejuvenated, renewed,refreshed and ready to conquer the world.

Mescaline is a great teacher but next time i will perform an a/b and hope he doesn't mind and still treats me well the vile liquid was too much for me.

sorry if i cross posted.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJeroen198
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maastricht, The Netherlan...
Re: Mescaline trip 12" san pedro [Re: socratesmind]
    #1055761 - 11/15/02 12:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

nice trip report.

from what i read its not too different from a psylocibin trip. was it or wasnt it?

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Re: Mescaline trip 12" san pedro [Re: Jeroen198]
    #1055883 - 11/15/02 01:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

very different.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1055968 - 11/15/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

pedro is a great teacher. i ow alot to him. his healing has helped me many times.
just in case your interested my recipe is 18 in of thick cactus. i then cut of all the skin
and through away the white insides and core. i put the skin in the blender and puree into a thick paste. then i add water and lemon juice(just a little). i boil for 20 minutes and strain. i do this three times and then strain the combined extactes through a piece of cloth to get all the chuncks. then i boil it down. i have found through the years that to things that help me keep the potency are to heat to a low boil were its barely boiling and not to boil more than 4 hours combined. i use the least amount of water possible so it only takes 2-3 hour till i get it down to 1 cup of jiuce which i can drink in one gulp. still tase nasty though.it seems to high of heat for to long desroys potencyIMO

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Mescaline trip 12" san pedro [Re: chinacat72]
    #1056772 - 11/15/02 08:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Did you learn anything?

Too many trip reports go on and on whithout saying anything about what they learned from the experience. 'I ate them and I saw stuff'. = typical.

:tongue:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1057750 - 11/16/02 06:48 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

hey, my friend wants to sell me a san pedro cactus, but he doesnt know anything about cooking it and whatnot. I've looked a lot, but I can't really find out how many cactii I need, or how much weightwise of cactus I need. So could anyone please tell me how much san pedro i need in weight? Can I only use a certain part of the cactu?

Is the plural of cactus of cactii? I sure hope so.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1057766 - 11/16/02 07:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i go by lenght not wieght but most of my cactus are the same size
6-8 in. threshhold
12in. - medium dose
18 in.- strong dose
24in.- holy shit
18in.+500mcg.of LSD-if you dont believe in a higher power you will after this

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Re: Mescaline trip 12" san pedro [Re: Murex]
    #1058344 - 11/16/02 03:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Did you learn anything?
Too many trip reports go on and on whithout saying anything about what they learned from the experience. 'I ate them and I saw stuff'. = typical.

Didn't want to cloud the report with inferences and thoughts since I want this just to be able to let people know what to expect when ingesting this plant. If i could have clouded it with inferences and emotions it would make the clear message of the trip harder to see.

--------------------

OfflineIamajalpeno
Stranger
    #17422204 - 12/20/12 01:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like a good time! Thanks for the report. You should check out my report on San Pedro I'm sure you would enjoy it!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies