Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
Age of Acuarius
    #1048303 - 11/13/02 12:28 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

As I understand, it is coming apon us. It will be really cool because we can be part of the age of acuarius like all the hippies, thet were too fucked up of LSD to realize it hadn't even started yet :grin: :grin: :grin:.LOL 

Please mind my spelling mistakes, I am in a hurry, and really bakes. Well, not in a hurry, just have a lot to say.
{deeeeep breath}: Here we go:

I think it might bring a new spritual connection with nature, that can be tapped into throught practices of some sort, like a mushrooms trip. I know it's not true, but, maybe if I continue to convince myself, I might be spiritually enlightened, as I find enlightenment within my own mind, not from external stimuli. It being the age of acuarius soon[I think, I heard it started 2002}, my freinds and I have decided on something to look forward to for the summer.

I will only choose the most intelligent, open-minded,trustworthy,wise,expereinced and spiritually connected of my freinds to embark on this journey into enlightenment.  This narrows it down to Jon, Jamie and hobbo. This will be the spiritual number. 4. 

I plan to time it with the full moon. There is a place here in Windermere Valley, where I have had the strongest connection with nature, and that is a place we call the Kimton ranch. It is a privatly owned ranch, with the most beautiful scenery imaginable, strictly for the cause of preserving wildlife in the Windermere valley.
I cant explain how beautifull it is, on a party cloudy, moonlit night. You must see for yourself. It is in this atmosphere, that I wish to embark on this hopfully wonderfull, enightening adventure/expereince.  We will get a good nights sleep the night before, and wait till it starts to get dark, to ditermine weather[sp] the atmospheric conditions are right. It must be good enough to see ok with the moonlight, and not too dark. I'f the conditions are right, we will set out.

We will set out for our main location. We will bring a tent, and our camping gear. Along with incense, and as many other things I can think of that will provide a more spiritual atmospere including a stereo, with a pink floyd cd that I will make myself, and only put mellow, happy songs{like breath, echoes,shine on you crazy diamond.etc}. Lots of water, maybe some champaine{sp}.etc.etc.

We will be a remote location, totally away from society. The terain is not dangerous at all. Rolling hills, with scattered forest made up of mostly Popular and fir. It is perfect, because the whole area is forests with huge feilds, but the forests are never too thick to walk through{how perfect is that??]
So basically, even if we all get lost, have to sleep in the forest, and find our way in the morning, we will be safe because the terrain isnt steep, no cliffs, rocks, or anything like that.  We will set up our camp, then when it starts to get dark, we will consume a ridiculously large amount of P.Cubensis. Then, we will build a fire, set up blankets to sit on. Some logs for chairs.etc. Light the incense{lots, all over the place}. Low volume music, so it trips the hell out of us, and a bunch more spiritual things I will think of before then.  I hope to acheive ego death, as I think I am mentally strong enough to expereince it. The night will go from there. I will not set any specific expectations for the night. It will simply just un-fold. Ego-death or not, it will be an expereince to hold sacred for the rest of my life. I beleive I have created the perfect spiritual set and setting for a mushroom trip.

Our group of 4, are all honest, intellegent people. We are all mentally stable people.{depending on where you want to draw the line} I am 17, and so is Jon. Us two have to most expereince, and will be the oldest ones there. we are both very responsable people, with exeptional outdoor skills. We will be the guides, for our less expereinced, younger companions. We are all the best of freinds, and would probably trust each other with our lives. We are all honest, good, kind, intellegent people. This is why I have choosen these individuals. Jamie and hobbo are 15, and have less expereince with mushrooms. Jamie having the least. Hobbo will ingest a large amount, as he has more expereince with mushrooms.  Out of my group of freinds, I beleive that this combination will be the best, and get along with each other the best. 4 people is quite a bit for an expereince such as thing, so I have choosen the most stables relationships in our group of freind. I have noticed that when other people in our group get together, there is argueing.
Different combinations of people might create instabilities. For example: when Jon and I and jamie are hanging out, we will never have an arguement, or emotional fighting. Ad Shaun, or Reo in there, and there is possability of Jon and I fighting. I have choosen a combination that will simple not argue with each other, creating the perfect group of people.

So, what do you guys think?? This is sort of an experiment, that I would like to share with the spiritual people here at the shroomery, as they will be the best ones to help us, guide us, and encourage us. I would love some comments, or advice, trip tips, anything to make our spiritual adenture as enlightening, and beuatifull as possable. I beleive I will learn a lot from this expereince, and would like to share, as best I can, what I learn wilh everone here. Thanks for listening. The trip reports will be amazing, but dont get your hopes up cuz it will not be till August of next year. I am really exited about it, so thats why I posted this. We could learn a lot from this:)

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Glacius]
    #1048613 - 11/13/02 03:28 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Have no expectations of what will happen. Have no expectations of what your friends should be doing or saying. Enjoy!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1048628 - 11/13/02 03:47 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Things like incense etc tend to give you expectations about what you think spirituality means to you, and so might steer the trip in an unnessecary direction. True spirituality needs no accessories. Have fun.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1049673 - 11/13/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

First of all, no one knows when it will be in full force... but one only has to look in the past 100 years of history to see the effects this "new energy" has had on human consciousness.

"As we pass through the eras of the universe, we feel the influences like the swinging of a pendulum. This phase has been one of materialism, of looking outside ourselves for satisfaction, pleasure, growth, enlightenment. This has been the era of the "American dream," and the countries that did not fight for that material dream, such as India, sank into poverty. America exaggerated materialism and lost its spiritual values. Now the pendulum swings in the opposite direction, and we look inside ourselves for these things and more. Aquarius brings with it a compelling desire for spiritual rebirth, but instead of looking constantly outside of ourselves, we will look within to find that we are all linked to the universe and to God.

Already, in this day, people think and dream of a world in harmony, a world at peace. They no longer want to be tied up, they don't want barriers or chains. The age of slavery, the Age of Pisces, is finished. People now seek the unification of all peoples, and we concern ourselves more with humanity in general than with ourselves; in concerning ourselves with all, we care for everyone. We seek ideals, and not the limitation of personal sacrifice. We are souls in search of freedom, feeling as though we are only lent to this world, gaining vision, before moving on to other worlds." -Walter Mercado

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
    #1049789 - 11/13/02 04:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the insight guys. I think the incense will provide a cool atmosphere. I dont have any expectations about it at all, I just think it will be cool.

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1050071 - 11/13/02 06:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think the age of aquarius is suppose to start in 2012, the same time the Mayan calender ends.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1050073 - 11/13/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

damn your avatar, it freaks me the hell out

InvisiblePhobos
    #1050083 - 11/13/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

what is this.. . age of aquarius?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Phobos]
    #1050156 - 11/13/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Adamist]
    #1050345 - 11/13/02 07:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Your mental strength does not exist when ego death hits. You lose all aspects of this reality including your usual mind state...but yeah sounds like you will have a good time nonetheless

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: ]
    #1050370 - 11/13/02 08:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The age of acarius (or i thought i was age of aquarius) doesn't start until 2012

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1050867 - 11/13/02 10:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Our solar system first entered the first rays of the Photon Band in 1987, beginning the Age of Aquarius and ending the Age of Pisces. It began releasing antiparticles called miasms from our bodies in 1994. A "cleansing process" of sorts, to be completed when our solar system is completely emerged in the Photon Band in 2012. Thus will end completely the Age of Pisces and into the Age of Aquarius.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Shroomism]
    #1050900 - 11/13/02 10:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I read something like that, how according to some interpretations of Mayan knowledge, we are currently in a "transition phase" between one age and the next, I believe they call them Baktuns, but I could be mistaken.

I will look for more information when I have the chance. :smile: 

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1050968 - 11/13/02 10:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Adamist]
    #1051010 - 11/13/02 10:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Nice link...

I thought Smack would get a kick out of this (from the link)
There is a system of counting the days relative to a starting date, called the Birth of Venus and now known to be August 13 3114 BC. This calendar was divided into uinals -months of twenty days-, tuns -years of 360 days- and longer periods of 7200 days, the katun, and 144 000 days, the baktun. The number 13 was magically important to them and they believed that, starting from the Birth of Venus, after 13 of these longest periods, or baktuns, the World would come to an end, this is 5125 years later in December 22, 2012 AD marking the end of our own ?Age of the Jaguar?, the fifth and final ?sun.?

to Swami (also from the link)
There will be a rare celestial alignment in December 22, 2012 AD. This is a rare celestial alignment between the sun and our galaxy, one that has been slowly converging for thousands of years. The winter solstice sun will align with the Milky Way. ?Mountain Astrologer? published an article on this topic in their December 1994 issue. There will be an alignment between the galactic and solar planes. Specifically, the winter solstice sun will conjunct the Milky Way, which is the edge of our spinning galaxy as viewed from Earth. Furthermore, the place where the sun meets the Milky Way, is where the ?dark-rift? in the Milky Way is -a black ridge along the Milky Way caused by interstellar dust clouds. This is a feature of the Milky Way anyone can see on a clear midsummer?s night, away from the light pollution of industrial society. At dawn on the winter solstice of 2012 AD, the sun will be right in this dark-rift, and the orientation is such that the Milky Way rims the horizon at all points around. Thus, the Milky Way ?sits? on the Earth, touching it at all points around, opening up the cosmic ?sky portal.? The galactic and solar planes are thus aligned. ?Sky portal? is just a term to describe the ?opened sky? scenario apparent when the Milky Way rims the horizon. This is not to be confused with the ?dark-rift? itself.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomism (11/13/02 11:00 PM)

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
    #1051586 - 11/14/02 02:47 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

This is some very interesting ideas. But it all seems right. I just don't want to jump the gun. ya know?

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1052840 - 11/14/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Looks like it's a great time to be alive.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1052908 - 11/14/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

This is a rare celestial alignment between the sun and our galaxy...

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Shroomism: Whoops sorry clicked the wrong button

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Shroomism (11/14/02 11:25 PM)

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Age of Acuarius [Re: Revelation]
    #1052920 - 11/14/02 03:17 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Looks like it's a great time to be alive.

Without even reading the entirity of the thread, ANY time is a Gr8 time to be alive :smile: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1052928 - 11/14/02 03:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Where did you get this? There is so much crazy shit on the internet!

I recently wrote a long ass essay about the Star of Bethlehem which led me into research about ancient astrology. I can tell you that the age of the zodiac is directly related to astonomy, science. Not "miasms" and photon bands.

You see, in the current age, at the moment of vernal (spring) equinox, the Sun appears in the constellation of Pisces. There is an astronomical phenomon known as precession which causes the suns position at the moment of vernal equinox to shift into a different constellation roughly every 26,000 years. (This is caused by the wobble of the Earth on its own axis.) In a few thousand years, the sun will begin to appear in the constellation of Aquarius at the moment of vernal equinox, thus marking the shift into the "Age of Aquarius". This is based on ancient Greek astronomy, verified by Hipparchus (discoverer of prescession phenom.) in 130 B.C., and backed up by modern astronomy.

The time frames are rough, but don't hold your breath for the age of Aquarius cause, technically, it's a long way off.
However, that's not to say that whatever importance you place on your expectation of its arrival won't be very significant to you!
After all, man's belief in the concepts of astrology is probably far more powerful than the actually astrology itself!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom