Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSynesthetic
Ratings go in journal.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tooele, UT
What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep?
    #10428313 - 05/31/09 02:26 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

For me, it's talking on the phone.

Last summer, my then girlfriend called me a couple hours after I fell asleep. She wanted me to go to a neighboring city with her (about a 45 minute drive to the city and another 45 back) to visit her grandma, who was in the hospital after suffering a stroke.
I agreed to do it and apparently talked with her for almost an hour. Unconscious, yet walking around and talking to her, I cheered her up while she got ready (she'd just finished taking a shower) and told her I'd call her when I'm ready to go.

When we got off the phone, I laid on my kitchen floor and fell asleep (as in normal sleep).

I woke up a few hours later, completely baffled by my choice in a bed, to her bitching at me for blowing her off, hehe.

I have another story too, also involving my ex. You see, I have issues about being touched (unless I'm really close to whoever touches me). Well, it turns out that I can't handle being touched on my back, neck, shoulders, or head by ANYONE when I'm sleeping.

It was one of the first times I spent the night at her house. We fell asleep cuddling (with me in a kind of girly position, heh. She had her arm around me, laying on her back, and I was curled up with my right leg between hers, my right hand resting just below her tits, and my left wedged between us.

This usually makes my left arm go numb, so in my sleep I rolled away from her. In the morning, she always used to wake up when the sun rose, took her morning piss, had a cigarette, and went back to sleep. Except, when she cuddled up behind me, she kissed the back of my neck before wrapping her arms around me and I shouted "Don't fucking touch me!" and elbowed her in the ribcage.

Needless to say, she was so hurt (emotionally), that she started screaming at me as loud as humanly possible.

"What the hell is your problem!? I'm trying to fucking sleep!"

Realizing that I didn't mean that or do it on purpose as a joke, she told me what happened (meanwhile, she's bawling her eyes out because she thought I hated her so much that I never really wanted her to touch me).

How did I respond?...

:ilold:

Anyone else have a good story about doing something odd in your sleep/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGroomies
Ghost
 User Gallery

Re: What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep? [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10428332 - 05/31/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

one time i was sleeping with my gf and in my sleep i  farted and it smelled so bad she took the covers and covered my head with it (dutch oven). i woke up thinking my gf was trying to kill me. i said "WTF you doing?" she said "YOU FUCKEN FARTED!"

--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
Re: What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep? [Re: Groomies]
    #10428359 - 05/31/09 02:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

one time i went up to the fan and said "the fan is my friend." while sleeping as my friend watched baffled.

i then went back to the couch to lay down, where i had passed out and after i guess our pump started making noise i told him to "please go turn off the water machine." he asked 'what?" and i said, its in the cabinet in the kitchen, just shut it off..." he looked, couldn't find it so he asked again and i got irritated and so he left and came back and said he did it and i was satisfied :shrug:

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep? [Re: igwna]
    #10428399 - 05/31/09 03:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

you gota get a pillow and put the other arm under the pillow under your heads. or jus use it as a head rest trust me i cuddle alot specially with differnt ones. little bodied ones with big boobs FTW

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep? [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10428422 - 05/31/09 03:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

A man accused of battering his father to death has told a court he was sleepwalking at the time.
Jules Lowe, 32, of Walkden, Greater Manchester, admits causing the injuries which killed his father but says he cannot remember the event.

The body of 83-year-old Edward Lowe was found in the driveway of his home in Windmill Road, Walkden, on 30 October.

Manchester Crown Court heard he had 90 separate injuries consistent with being punched, kicked and stamped on.

I have always sleepwalked - it's never been a problem - this situation is just unbelievable.

Jules Lowe
Two hours after Edward Lowe's body was found, while police were at the scene, Jules Lowe was seen running onto the drive naked and shouting, Richard Marks QC prosecuting said.

He had cuts and bruises to his arms, feet and hands.

"I was on fine terms with my father - fantastic. I have always sleepwalked - it's never been a problem," Jules Lowe said.

He said he had sleepwalked frequently since he was a child.

Mr Marks said there appeared to have been a fight in the bedroom and the kitchen, before Mr Lowe's father was dragged or crawled onto the driveway where the attack continued.

Jules Lowe denies murder due to "automatism".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4337309.stm

OfflineAzura
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep? [Re: Ego Death]
    #10428490 - 05/31/09 05:03 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

For me this was out of the ordinary.

I got out of bed, jumped over a lounge chair then went back to bed. In the morning someone asked what I was doing in the middle of the night. I just replied "I was sleeping". They then told me about what I had done. I had no idea.

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep? [Re: Azura]
    #10428505 - 05/31/09 05:19 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

pissed on my guitar amp.

Offlinecdubbz111
Psycho for hire
 User Gallery

Re: What's the strangest thing you've done in your sleep? [Re: druqs]
    #10428516 - 05/31/09 05:37 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

im sensative to touch as well especially my feet, so one night sleeping next to my girl friend, she was playing footsie with me and i guess i shoved her completly out of bed, she hit her head on the night stand, concussion etc... haha yeah try explaining that to the inlaws....

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom