Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenudbuggets
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Psilocybe Cubensis Thailand Koh Samui Classic
    #10428076 - 05/31/09 01:00 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So i have my first grow going and i was wondering if anyone else has cultivated this particular strain before (Psilocybe Cubensis Thailand-Koh Samui Classic) If so could you give me any info on how it was for you i.e. trip wise, yield etc. Mostly interested in how your trip was. Any info would be much appreciated. I will be posting pics as soon as possible. Still in the inoculation phase, waiting on the rice cakes to fully colonize. Hope all goes well!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesage1o1
Warrior
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybe Cubensis Thailand Koh Samui Classic [Re: nudbuggets]
    #10428364 - 05/31/09 02:57 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well first off (not to be a jerk), but i belive this question belongs in the strain thread, but since were here...

Ive been growing Super Koh Samui for awhile, which (if im not mistaken) is just a domesticated version of what you have. so you can take my advice or not.  anyway, they love fresh air exchange!  they can't get enough of it acctualy...  And the pros are saying "yeah what's new?" well, this strain has the potential for producing tons of aborts due to (imho) their thick ass stems.  but it doesnt have to be that way, with enough FAE your abort numbers will drop!  Contrary to popular belief; at their full potential they can grow tall, thick, and have big beautiful caps.  they are an excellent provider of dry weight. 

Their trip is a lot like acid, maybe more so than any other mushroom.  If youre not careful though, one can easily fall into a "bad trip" due to their speediness.  and yes, they are visual (also contrary to popular belief) but not as visual as some others, such as tazmanias or GC.

overall a very excellet strain.  heck, i havent even isolated a gene yet, so i havent even seen them at their true potential. if you want though, feel free to pm me. GL!

Offlinesage1o1
Warrior
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybe Cubensis Thailand Koh Samui Classic [Re: sage1o1]
    #10428372 - 05/31/09 03:00 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention (if you didnt read this anywhere else) they absolutely love manure.  it helps the fruit body size, as well as the trip.  so if you have the time, spawn to bulk!

Offlinealmostacontam
Stranger

#10428441 - 05/31/09 04:03 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nudbuggets said:
So i have my first grow going and i was wondering if anyone else has cultivated this particular strain before (Psilocybe Cubensis Thailand-Koh Samui Classic) If so could you give me any info on how it was for you i.e. trip wise, yield etc. Mostly interested in how your trip was. Any info would be much appreciated. I will be posting pics as soon as possible. Still in the inoculation phase, waiting on the rice cakes to fully colonize. Hope all goes well!

second time in a row posting in the wrong place.  :foreheadslap:

but i'm pretty sure almost everyone here will agree that a cube is a cube. and there is no difference in trip between them.

threadlock?

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #10429211 - 05/31/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I found them to grow very nice on dung, and the trip is a nice intense high with good visuals and a strong body buzz.

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale