Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHappyCamper15
Partner in Crime =)

My First DMT Trip Report -
    #10416430 - 05/28/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well, the title says it.
Just got done smoking about 50 mg of that off-white powder that I personally extracted from MHRB over the past week or two.
This was my first time smoking a decent amount. I had previously tried a tiny dose, which got me a nice body trip with neat visuals, but this time there was significantly more spice.
I was in my bedroom, well lit and soft post-rock playing in the background.

I used a normal cannabis spoon with a glass screen flower to prevent any from coming through. I held the flame about a half inch above the powder, and inhaled slowly, watching it melt to a dark brown goo. I took three big hits holding each for five or ten seconds, but barely blew anything out besides a very clear vapor? Are you supposed to?

Anyways, the taste was gross to be honest. Kind of made me queezy. After my third hit I got extremely light-headed. Set the bowl down, laid back on the bed and put a pillow over my eyes.

This is when it swallowed me. When I say swallowed me, I mean it. It was the most intense body buzz/trip/tingle I have ever felt. It was so fast too!

I saw crazy dancing Egyptian patterns and moving/waving pharaohs. The patters were nothing like I had seen before, but I was a little disappointed in the colors. I noticed a lot of purples and browns, but for the most part nothing stood out color wise.

I really cannot remember that much, other than it seemed if I opened my eyes, I would rapidly start to "come back" from the CEV trip. I didnt want this but it inevitably happened.

I felt a little groggy afterwards, but I was still having some open eye visuals on my textured ceiling.

Overall, it was a very emotionless trip that lasted a mere ten minutes. I feel as though I am not walking away with anything different or special, unlike any other trip Ive ever had. I am very confused about it.

I am, though, quite excited to do it again soon, which hopefully wont be as disappointing.

--------------------
"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything."  -WAKING LIFE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: HappyCamper15]
    #10416562 - 05/28/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ahhh dmt. its been a while since ive smoked any. definitely not something i like to, or want to do very often...

sounds like you had a nice experience. dmt is strange. i dont think i learn anything from the trips sometimes, but its later on in my everyday life, or while im tripping (acid) that i am able to understand something from the dmt experience. but of course, i do learn some things directly from the experience, but some things take time to comprehend. its strange.

i find it odd when i hear of other people having very similar experiences with dmt, that ive had. egyptian patterns, pharaohs, etc. strange visual patterns that ive only seen on dmt. it seems as though every psych (talking LSD, DMT, mushrooms) have their own signature visual patterning to them. its been a while since ive smoked DMT, even longer since ive eaten mushrooms, but the only way i can describe LSD's patterns are fractals. mushrooms i think were more cellular... idk, i need to eat some mushrooms sometime in the near future, i just need to get my hands on some.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinepoeticphoto
Lover, not a Fighter
Female User Gallery

Loc: your head.
Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10417063 - 05/28/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for sharing, HappyCamper... I'm working on an extraction right now.  I can't wait.

I'm wondering... how do you think your dosage was?  Would you suggest more or less for your first dmt experience?  Or was the 50mgs a good number for you?? 

I'm tempted to blow myself outta the water with this stuff, but I keep reading that that's a baddddd idea... dangit.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: poeticphoto]
    #10417246 - 05/29/09 12:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

poeticphoto said:
I'm tempted to blow myself outta the water with this stuff, but I keep reading that that's a baddddd idea... dangit.

i disagree. if fact, i believe the best way to smoke dmt, is to TRY to smoke too much. load much more than you think you will need, and smoke on that shit till you are physically unable to continue. lay back, and let it do its thing. :rocket:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: wrestler_az]
    #10418128 - 05/29/09 07:03 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

man, when you smoke enough... god damn.... all i can say is there is no mind fuck like DMT. its so intense, it seems like everything is fake. like your whole existence was a joke. you were created to be fucked with. your whole existence was created just so you would experience THIS. this being, you realizing you are in fact, an illusion, and nothing is real. i cant do it justice, of course.

so load that DMT pipe up with 100 mg, and just smoke as much as you can, and youll see what i mean.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineHappyCamper15
Partner in Crime =)

Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10418194 - 05/29/09 07:33 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds like a plan. Of course, I would not want to do that my first experience. I would say something around 50 is probably good for a first time. Cant wait to put .1 in!

--------------------
"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything."  -WAKING LIFE

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #10418819 - 05/29/09 10:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HappyCamper15 said:
That sounds like a plan. Of course, I would not want to do that my first experience. I would say something around 50 is probably good for a first time. Cant wait to put .1 in!

why not for a first experience? you are up and back down again before you have any time to really freak out about it. dont worry about it. with more typical psychedelics like psilocybin and acid, it is sometimes good to take it slow. but dmt anything but typical.

the first time you went out drinking, did you only drink one beer?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineHappyCamper15
Partner in Crime =)

#10418868 - 05/29/09 10:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Very True.
You really dont have time for anything bad to set it.

--------------------

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #10419305 - 05/29/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
Quote:

HappyCamper15 said:

why not for a first experience? you are up and back down again before you have any time to really freak out about it. dont worry about it. with more typical psychedelics like psilocybin and acid, it is sometimes good to take it slow. but dmt anything but typical.

the first time you went out drinking, did you only drink one beer?

Did I really see a comparison between beer and DMT?

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineMista_Swista
Stranger

Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: Legalize]
    #10419407 - 05/29/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah....my buddy recently introduced me to dmt about a month ago....an it was fuckin amazing......ive tried Every drug that there pretty much is and dmt is by far the most visual i have ever experienced!  it is a ittle disappointing that the trip is so short....but while youre flying with the space gnomes for that five minutes...it is fucking mind blowing!!!  I agree that the only way to use it is to try to smoke as much as you possibly can before you slip off on the trip!!!!  Itook two Huge rips off the GP before i laid back and blasted off.....and that was enough to have my mind and body feel like a snake swallowing its tail....I was fuckin gone!!!!  Its very interesting that dmt is produced naturally in your brain every day....and that the pineal gland where it is produced is considered the THIRD EYE in reptiles...Because it actually has a cornea and a lense on it!!!  Wierd Huh!?

OfflineMista_Swista
Stranger

Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: Mista_Swista]
    #10419443 - 05/29/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

apparently dmt is released naturally while you sleep and is what is most likely responsible for such lucid dreams!!!  I wonder if there is a potential tolerance buildup for dmt...but it seems unlikely because there is no synthesis for it after it is ingested...unlike cocaine, meth, opiates, etc....

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #10419454 - 05/29/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mista_Swista said:
Yeah....my buddy recently introduced me to dmt about a month ago....an it was fuckin amazing......ive tried Every drug that there pretty much is and dmt is by far the most visual i have ever experienced!  it is a ittle disappointing that the trip is so short....but while youre flying with the space gnomes for that five minutes...it is fucking mind blowing!!!  I agree that the only way to use it is to try to smoke as much as you possibly can before you slip off on the trip!!!!  Itook two Huge rips off the GP before i laid back and blasted off.....and that was enough to have my mind and body feel like a snake swallowing its tail....I was fuckin gone!!!!  Its very interesting that dmt is produced naturally in your brain every day....and that the pineal gland where it is produced is considered the THIRD EYE in reptiles...Because it actually has a cornea and a lense on it!!!  Wierd Huh!?

It's not proven that the pineal gland produces DMT... just speculated.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineMista_Swista
Stranger

#10419461 - 05/29/09 12:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

has anyone here just sat back and tried to smoke hit after hit consecutively after tripping?...I mean, not while youre trippin....but as soon as you start to step back into reality from the land of the lost ...just go take another huge rip off the Gp again?

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #10419499 - 05/29/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HappyCamper15 said:
Very True.
You really dont have time for anything bad to set it.

Uh....no.

The first 5 minutes last 10 minutes each. The next 5 last 5 minutes each, then as you start coming back they quickly return to normal time. So in conclusion, a good DMT trip feels like approximately and 1hr 30min, at least in my experience, also drawing from my friends experiences as well. The first time I smoked, I smoked "too much" and freaked out a little. It was amazing and I don't regret smoking a large amount my first time, but I purposefully haven't smoked that amount since, lol. One good "OHJESUSFUCKINGCHRISTISMOKEDTOOMUCHFUCKFUCKFUCK" experience will definently give you a healthy respect for DMT.

That being said, smoke as much as you want. Like I said, I don't regret my first time at all. Just know that it might teach you a lesson, lol.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflineMista_Swista
Stranger

#10419507 - 05/29/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ohhh...hmmm..learn something new every day.....even if it isnt produced in the brain naturally though....DMT is by far the Gnarliest hallucinogen ive ever experienced....and thats coming from someone who loves hallucinogens!!!  I've got a fresh batch of golden teachers on brf and wbs spawned to coir about to pin....and i could eat the whole first flush of these bad boys and not trip as hard as you do for that first minutes of a dmt trip.....although the i definately prefer the slow mellow trip of the fun-guy!!

OfflineMista_Swista
Stranger

#10419547 - 05/29/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah trooper.....i guess it has to do with mindset.....cuz my brother smoked less than i did and began to freak out a little....he definately looked scared shitless and kept repeating "I dont like this shit at all!!!"  Until he completely blasted off and then he just laid back and let it wash over him like a watercolor painting.........but as soon as he was out of the trip he was instantly in love with the shit like i was!... He was the one who introduced ME to Lsd and shrooms...showed me the rabbit hole at the bottom of the rabbit hole...so i know he can handle the shit....it was just too intense to begin with for his mindset i guess......but that rule applies to all halluciongens i guess...

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
    #10419636 - 05/29/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ohhh...hmmm..learn something new every day.....even if it isnt produced in the brain naturally though

Well, it is produced by our bodies, we just don't know why and how. Yet. Can't wait for those wacky Strassmen out there to figure it out though.

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #10419643 - 05/29/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah I wasn't prepared at all for the intensity lol. I handled it ok, but it was WAAAAYY more intense than I was expecting...all I could say was "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.................OH FUCK..........oh FUCK!....JESUS FUCKING CHRIST..." etc, etc. lol.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflineHappyCamper15
Partner in Crime =)

#10419655 - 05/29/09 12:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Haha yea sorry I may have been a bit bold with that statement.

It does seem very difficult to have a bad trip however. Even if you go in scared and question it as soon as you hit it, your body seems to accept it or something! It just feels so familiar. My brother said he felt as if he were going into a bad trip because he questioned it and kept saying "oh shit, wtf did I get my self into!" But he came out loving it.

Anywho, I appreciate all of your responses. Hope everyone gets to try this amazing spice atleast once in their life.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: My First DMT Trip Report - [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10419735 - 05/29/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
yeah I wasn't prepared at all for the intensity lol. I handled it ok, but it was WAAAAYY more intense than I was expecting...all I could say was "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.................OH FUCK..........oh FUCK!....JESUS FUCKING CHRIST..." etc, etc. lol.

hahaha oh god, DMT is somethin else man. last time i did it was months ago, and i am only now starting to want to smoke some again. im having a pipe made for me later today just for DMT. the usual meth pipe, but with a larger hole in the bubble. i could go to a store and buy one, but the holes are so damn small. ive had those before and its such a bitch to get the DMT into the pipe... so i decided to get a custom pipe made.

youre lucky you were able to even say anything dude. i smoked it in complete darkness with shpongles "botanical dimensions" playing.... i couldnt see anything but colorful patterns and people. i forgot what happened, didnt know what was going on, didnt know where the fuck i was. then once i slightly settled down i remembered i smoked something (although i couldnt really remember WHAT it was) still didnt know WHERE i was. i actually thought i had died in the process of tripping. i thought there was something in the DMT that actually killed me. not the DMT itself. god DAMN that sucked... i couldnt find a fucking light to turn on cause everything in the room had switched locations on me... so im stuck in limbo with colors and people trying to get back to my room. finally i found a light, turned it on, everything is still psychedelic, im not "out there" (or is it "in there"?) anymore, i ran to my kitchen and threw up in the sink.

DMT smoke, i dont care how pure the DMT is, fucks your throat and lungs up badly. especially if you smoke as much as i did. im curious how much the chunk i smoked weighed. it was just one pure white piece of DMT that fit perfectly through the hole on the pipe. smoking anything thats a pure crystalline chemical is gonna fuck your shit up, i dont care what anyone else says. the DMT i had was as pure as you could get.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals