Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery
Some questions about DMT.
    #10381283 - 05/22/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I've never tried DMT but I plan on trying it sometimes in my life and I think it's fascinating to hear about.

1. How would you describe DMT entities/elves/aliens? How come nobody has ever tried to draw what they look like? Do you think they are real? If so what are they?

2. What is the time dilation like?

3. How hard is to rememer the experience? I mean if you can't remember it then it's like you didn't even experience it in the first place. I can barely remember anything from my salvia trip.

4. Would you say it was a major life changing experience? How so?

5. Did it change your views on if an afterlife exists or what it will be like?

6. Do you agree with Dr. Rick Strassman theory that dmt is made in the pineal gland and that it is released at birth and death?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJorkest
Stranger

Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: Poptart]
    #10381321 - 05/22/09 10:17 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1. the entities are just as varied as people..some of them are very loving and kind...some of them are not...some are very intelligent..actually most of them are extremely intelligent..and yes i think they are real but they also may not be..its good to remember that

2. well the time dilation of smoked dmt is strange...because it can feel like its been years while you are there..but it also feels like no time has passed at all..it varies from trip to trip

3. it is sometimes hard to remember your experience because SOO much happens..you will be able to bring back bits and pieces though..also taking dmt on mushrooms or with MAOI's helps make the trip more clear and helps you remember them a bit better

4. it was very life changing..because on entering hyperspace...you realize that shit is way way way crazier than you can possibly imagine...the experience itself is unimaginable...its totally mind blowing..you wont look at the world the same way ever again...its like the first time you eat mushrooms and see trees bending over and waving to you..except times infinity

5. what it showed me is that we are all living in a timeless space..and we fool ourselves into thinking that time is moving forward...when its also in reality possibly moving backwards and sideways as well..

6. its possible that dmt is released at death..but who knows..its too hard to say

--------------------
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: Jorkest]
    #10381355 - 05/22/09 10:29 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

cannot put it into words in any way

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineHelloSinEight
American Spiritualist
Male

Loc: Changing Florida
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: dummy]
    #10381427 - 05/22/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

DMT is like the best orgasm you' ever had in your whole life times 1000, while watching the most beautiful light show you've ever seen, of colors you've never imagined, while listening to the most beautiful, vibratory, deep music you've ever heard(DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU LISTEN TO AT THE TIME,nothing is sometimes better), followed by the greatest feeling of overcoming love you've ever felt(that permeates into your whole being if you can just let go). And this is before you break through into the other verses. Which in itself isn't any easy task. After breaking through the "cell wall" the entities are real. Before that point what you see if manifestations of your own demons, projections of self. DMT can be PSYCHOLOGICALLY SCARRING IF MISUSED. Please use in virtue for enlightenment, NOT FOR "GETTING FUCKED UP".

--------------------
Acquiring balance allows us to walk. Mastering balance would allow us to soar.
-Little King of Old  (HelloSinEight)

I am a facsinating lucid vision of endless possibilities.

Unconscious action or thought is ignorance. I think therefore I am. Then you awaken. Thought manifests reality. There in we exist. Open the gateway within yourself to Conscious consciousness. Live in the balance of yin and yang. Walk in the way of the Spirit. Discover your true wisdom and potential.

OfflineHelloSinEight
American Spiritualist
Male

Loc: Changing Florida
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: HelloSinEight]
    #10381478 - 05/22/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

To answer 6.
I am in agreement with Dr. Straussman in the belief of something in the body creating DMT during the duration  of our lives. The Tibetans have the belief the human soul entered the body on the 49th day of gestation for the past 2-3 thousand years. 7 weeks of 7 days. Science has recently discovered that the Pineal Gland forms in the brain on this same date. I believe the synchronicity of these two factors is enough to convince me.

--------------------
Acquiring balance allows us to walk. Mastering balance would allow us to soar.

I am a facsinating lucid vision of endless possibilities.

Unconscious action or thought is ignorance. I think therefore I am. Then you awaken. Thought manifests reality. There in we exist. Open the gateway within yourself to Conscious consciousness. Live in the balance of yin and yang. Walk in the way of the Spirit. Discover your true wisdom and potential.

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
    #10381489 - 05/22/09 11:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

1. How would you describe DMT entities/elves/aliens?  Do you think they are real? If so what are they?

Energy, i've only seen entities during one breakthrough (i've only had 4-5 in my life) there where atleast 5 thru the journey, at one point there were 2 female dancers, only the perfect form made of what i can only describe as interlocking ribbons/cables

Quote:

How come nobody has ever tried to draw what they look like?

this, you will not understand until you try
you can't see something on paper that isn't visible with eyes & an optical cortex in the brain...fuck i can't even describe how undescribable it is

Quote:

. What is the time dilation like?

you don't need drugs to feel this, i've had it few times in my life before any drugs,
they were all real near-death experiances and time dilation actually saved my life 2 times now
it's just like slo-mo
however, a dmt induced time perception is gonna be relative to the amount you do, so if you are on 100mg time will seem to stop as you peer into infinity, for every sober second equialent it feels like years go by,
truly timeless @ high dose, once i looked around my room while i was comming up and it almost felt as if it were a comic book and i could look at the sections free of time related constraints

Quote:

. How hard is to rememer the experience? I mean if you can't remember it then it's like you didn't even experience it in the first place. I can barely remember anything from my salvia trip.

:ilold: i'm gonna rephrase this q in my head so i can answer it nicely, your welcome :tongue2:

imo, it's about your ability to comprehend what going on around you
this defineatly includes being able to let go and accept cosmic abundance (cuz u might comprehend a world where that is the truth)
if your physical brain and body don't accept something, you don't get to keep it
sometimes the pysche isn't ready for what it saw and the thinking mind is not able to grasp the complexity/simplicity of what happened
i can easily remember things i can relate to,
foreign concepts must be thought of way before they can be understood as a whole

Quote:

it is one of the most spirit/mind/soul changing events of my life everytime, can't explain it,
life seems better, more robust, clean, simple
(i have been doing soul-searching for over a year, that's what led me to dmt, i laugh at the idea that it was the dmt alone that made me feel like everything in life can be wonderful. "for me the dmt isn't the cherry on top, it let's me realize i am holding a dessert")

Quote:

when you think you are dead, it's amazing
i'm not scared to die anymore, and i think it's mostly from my first dmt breakthru,
during the trip i realized i was dead and that over 100 years had passed, but it felt very right, and the concept of my mortality was "new" to say the least

Quote:

6. Do you agree with Dr. Rick Strassman theory that dmt is made in the pineal gland and that it is released at birth and death?

no clue, one observation

i used to have the craziest fantastic other dimension dreams where there was almost nothing i could recognize besides myself before i smoked dmt

now i mostly dream about real life senarios that get so fucking wierd and metaphorical they almost feel like stylized premonitions

--------------------------

as far as i'm concerned, there is no way to understand dmt without trying dmt

futurama:
bender: was i right or wrong?
god: those are just words, it's what you do that matters.

i get a similair message from dmt

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Offlinejcyril23
Consciousness Cultivator

Loc: Colliefornia
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: tektonic]
    #10382120 - 05/22/09 01:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

dmt=in ur brain now and most concentraited when u sleep!

--------------------
Join The TruthDeoxy.org
Erowid.orgis a member-supported organization providing access to reliable, non bias, non-judgmental information about psychoactive plants, chemicals, and related issues

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: jcyril23]
    #10382398 - 05/22/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jcyril23 said:

still just a theory.

the way a lot of people describe these "entities" they experience on dmt arent really what i experience.

big difference between smoking dmt in a completely dark room and smoking it outside.

when i was in a completely pitch black room and smoked it, i went somewhere else. i wasnt in my apartment anymore. it felt like i was in limbo or something. it was fuckin weird... it really felt like another place. i saw all kinds of different scenery. places, things, pyramids, pharaohs, palaces made of intricate fractals morphing and melting together at this weird constant speed. i remember seeing cities from weird angles along with people. everything i saw was made of colors and AMAZING patterns. the people i saw were doing things.. idk what they were doing, but it looked like they were doing something. the whole thing happens so fast its hard to really get a grasp of whats going on and the scenery and images change very rapidly. its really strange.... amazing visuals in a dark room though.
the last time i smoked it outside i was tripping on a couple hits of good acid. took a couple hits off the pipe, set it down and zzzzZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was gone! (understatement)

everything was dancing back and forth. every blade of grass, every tree and every leaf on the tree. the impression i got was that i was in some sort of computer program and i could feel or sense that there was something close to me, or in me, in my mind, that was controlling everything that i was experiencing. it was pretty weird. im not sure if i believe in god or not, but that experience got me thinking... if there is a god, i think thats as close to god as i've ever been.

i remember looking at my arms that were on the arm rests on the chair i was sitting in. it was strange. the only way to describe this experience of seeing my own arms was, i was seeing them but i was looking at them from behind myself. i was behind myself looking at my arms. i cant do it justice. it was fucking weird. i had the "satori" experience. i became one. everything made perfect sense. i felt literally connected to everything, to the universe. everything was woven into everything else...

sorry. i got off on a little rant there... the more i thought about it and typed it out, the more i remembered. it was really cool. DMT is too weird to just sit there and smoke, i think, for me at least, i would rather already be tripping when i smoke it.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10382515 - 05/22/09 02:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i have had similar experiences with lsd and dmt

--------------------
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #10383293 - 05/22/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1. How would you describe DMT entities/elves/aliens? How come nobody has ever tried to draw what they look like? Do you think they are real? If so what are they?

There aren't colors available to draw them with. That and they don't keep one form long enough to register much

2. What is the time dilation like?

Unpredictable, but time seems to speed up in relation to the magnitude of the experience

3. How hard is to rememer the experience? I mean if you can't remember it then it's like you didn't even experience it in the first place. I can barely remember anything from my salvia trip.

Harder the further you go. Tough to remember. It's a good idea to start writing as soon as you can see the paper

Absolutely, top 3. I had no idea what a coldly scientific universe I had invented for myself until exploring this realm

It keeps breaking down my fear of death - but not of physical injury

Don't know, don't particularly care. It's a pretty idea but doesn't mean much to me. What is evident through the experience, though, is that the brain is functioning at a far higher capacity while on the drug. Indeed, it seems very at home with this molecule, as though it is native. DMT is to ordinary consciousness as high-speed internet is to the postal service

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: 12468]
    #10383362 - 05/22/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

DMT is also in most living things, in some amount

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: the bizzle]
    #10387274 - 05/23/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

this is the kind of thing i love to try....i hope i come accross it in my lifetime

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: Billy1111]
    #10387938 - 05/23/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DMT is to ordinary consciousness as high-speed internet is to the postal service

Great line. Can I borrow it?

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Some questions about DMT. [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10388534 - 05/23/09 09:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
Quote:

jcyril23 said:

still just a theory.

the way a lot of people describe these "entities" they experience on dmt arent really what i experience.

big difference between smoking dmt in a completely dark room and smoking it outside.

when i was in a completely pitch black room and smoked it, i went somewhere else. i wasnt in my apartment anymore. it felt like i was in limbo or something. it was fuckin weird... it really felt like another place. i saw all kinds of different scenery. places, things, pyramids, pharaohs, palaces made of intricate fractals morphing and melting together at this weird constant speed. i remember seeing cities from weird angles along with people. everything i saw was made of colors and AMAZING patterns. the people i saw were doing things.. idk what they were doing, but it looked like they were doing something. the whole thing happens so fast its hard to really get a grasp of whats going on and the scenery and images change very rapidly. its really strange.... amazing visuals in a dark room though.
the last time i smoked it outside i was tripping on a couple hits of good acid. took a couple hits off the pipe, set it down and zzzzZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was gone! (understatement)

everything was dancing back and forth. every blade of grass, every tree and every leaf on the tree. the impression i got was that i was in some sort of computer program and i could feel or sense that there was something close to me, or in me, in my mind, that was controlling everything that i was experiencing. it was pretty weird. im not sure if i believe in god or not, but that experience got me thinking... if there is a god, i think thats as close to god as i've ever been.

i remember looking at my arms that were on the arm rests on the chair i was sitting in. it was strange. the only way to describe this experience of seeing my own arms was, i was seeing them but i was looking at them from behind myself. i was behind myself looking at my arms. i cant do it justice. it was fucking weird. i had the "satori" experience. i became one. everything made perfect sense. i felt literally connected to everything, to the universe. everything was woven into everything else...

sorry. i got off on a little rant there... the more i thought about it and typed it out, the more i remembered. it was really cool. DMT is too weird to just sit there and smoke, i think, for me at least, i would rather already be tripping when i smoke it.

lol thats an AWESOME description of DMT :rockon:
  way better than I could describe it and right on

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies