Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You.
    #10372167 - 05/20/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Today I thought about applying the idea of a mobia strip, with a linear progression forward, you always end up at the same spot. Einstein said, that if you travel outwards, forward in space for eternity, you would eventually (probably after an eternity if you didnt already realize) you would end up at the same point (and always have been, to take it a step further before explaining my concept for why he said this)

Now the explanation or my theory.

:That infinity, every branch of it, is like a mobia strip that from every step of the way, mirrors back to itself in a linear progression back to the beginning and simulaneously ever forward into however you want to look at it. 

I hope I didn't destroy the explanation before now, let me go into greater detail and ill try to wrap it up at the end.

Hey, so im going to try to share a new concept that I realized. It has to do with the function or idea of a mobia strip or klien bottle in 3d, starting anywhere and returning back to itself, but applied to a fractal such as the mandelbrot.

To start, with a mobia strip you progress forward on the stip in a linear fassion and you eventually end up at the beginning. But a mobia strip itself is not a linear 2d thing like the progression seems to be. Same with a mandelbrot. when zooming into the mandelbrot, it seems like a linear progression forward but you know you eventually loop back to the original shape of the original mandelbrot anywhere you zoom into the fractal... Just like you start from a certain point on the strip and you always loop back to the beginning.

Now take this concept with the fractal, that every step of the process you run across a replication, one of infinitely many replications, that is the same as the beginning. Now think of this spatially. What does that mean That must mean that everywhere you end up in the mandelbrot fractal zoom, zince it is a basic replication of the original shape must then spatially like the mobia strip, LOOP BACK to the original perspective of the mandelbrot shape. So than lets keep going forward on this linear progression into the fractal like following the strip. stretch ANY replication of the original mandelbrot spatially, like bending timespace, back to the original that you started with.

But since this is a linear progression like the mobia strip, you cant just make a sudden flip from any individual unique replication back to the original without making the same trip you took to get there, to get back. So now instead of just cutting and pasting any one spot in the linear fractal zoom back to the original mandebrot shape you started with before zooming, continue forward, but as a mirror reflection of the same way you came. But loop every possible branch, every possible destionon in the process Every possible destination in the process, back to the beginning. That way, any way you choose, no matter how far you go, you are eventually taking a route back to the beginning. No matter how far you choose to go, and simultaneously every place you are, leads directly back to the beginning, as long as you want to draw it out, or simultaneously, instantaneously, also as SHORT as you possibly want. Therefore, no matter where you choose to go, whatever you choose to there, Out of ALL OF INFINITY you always have Any possible way to go, In fact, EVERY POSSIBLE way to go, back to the original creation. Therefore, if you really want to shortcut the process, we are already there... no matter where we zoom into the mandelbrot, we are already back at the original shape. No matter how far we choose to go, just like the mobia strip, we are always at the beginning because there is never an end to it because it all ends up the same place no matter how you choose to look at it.

This means as you progress forward in a linear fassion, you are simultaneously traveling backwards mirroring every step of the way, back to the creator. This here explains why Time travels backwards in quantum physics. Tell them to think on the klein bottle in relation to the infinity of the mandelbrot, because when you loop back every step of the process... you get the point. This is why we are who we are. this is why we can be both coming and going, simultaneously, infinitely, always at the beginning as the one, infinite creator of all this that is the same thing any way you look at it.

I was just wondering today while I stared at the reflection of the sun off the side of car windows, that the light seemed to travel in a linear fassion towards the center and at the same time and speed mirroring by simultaneously traveling outward too... centered around a point... I guess that's infinity and I guess thats what we all really are when you get down to the point.

And that point goes on forever, just like an infinitely complex, ever changing complex mandelbrot fractal mobia strip where every possible branch of the fractal is simply a linear progression on an infinite mobia strip.

To tie this together, Every point in the mandelbrot fractal, every point in the fractal infinity of eternity, every possible possibility in life, in experience, is both the start and the destination together, and any destination or path you choose to proceed from forever, simultaneously.

In this model, you can proceed for as long as you want, get as complex as you could ever possibly desire while every step of the way mirroring back the same way you took to get there, but you always were.

lol.

Is this God?

infinity?

With peace and love.

If I didn't say it before, I think this explains why time travels backwards in quantum physics. At our scale, we just can't perceive it because it moves in such mirror to us, if we were to realize both sides, us moving forward, and backwards in time at our scale of passing time, that means every side of every equation, battle, relationship, would be fully ellucidated, the entire universe, the entirety of possible manifestation, possible experience, looking back on itself like a mirror. What would you do then?

I think it's time for another "psychedelic experience" Does it have to involve drugs? I think so. What else would there be? Ill never prove you wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

Re: The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You. [Re: JohnP]
    #10372220 - 05/20/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It is kind of similar to the concept of Strange Loops.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10372248 - 05/20/09 08:42 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

and if you don't want to from any place make the trip to return to the original beginning, than you can for as long as you want, wander forward into the infinite unknown, ellicidating  the mystery, living life every step of the way. But know, that if you ever get caught up you all you have to do is take the step to realizing that you need not take any closer steps home because you have been mirroring the trip backall your life every step of the way, and that you are already there, always have been and always will be home.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10372273 - 05/20/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Than people are strange.. I bought a book a while back that I never read cause it went into too many details named " I am a strange loop " hopefully now I already get the jist and I won't have to put myself through 350 or so pages of tangent hell. Get to the damn point alredy. Oh yeah I forgot. Wait no you said it all along. Sorry for getting pissed. I'd rather write my own book titled " I am a strange loop " and I appreciate and value the input that you have made towrds this realization, whoever you are. :wink:

Edited by JohnP (05/20/09 08:51 PM)

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You. [Re: Quetzalcohuatl]
    #10372288 - 05/20/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Mobius*

--------------------

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10372300 - 05/20/09 08:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I came from the stars one day I will return to them.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

Re: The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You. [Re: Coaster]
    #10372313 - 05/20/09 08:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sorry I live in a parallel universe :wink: LOL though. Either way thanks for correcting me. I had wondered about that guy mobia for a long time. I doubt he never existed let alone created a simple model for infinity. Möbius. That bastard.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10372541 - 05/20/09 09:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm going to ask a qquestion now. What is it that you all want?

Get down to the center of it or go far out there, or anywhere in between. it's up to you. Personally, I want sex, citrus, and reassurance.

But I really want to hear what you all have to say.

Edited by JohnP (05/20/09 09:38 PM)

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10372835 - 05/20/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i'd like for the world to chill out and for ppls to get along

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10372847 - 05/20/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Forgive my damn crazytalk. 01111922288833355544411110 spectopsionic wormhole I itiation failed. How's the input on your spectum? Spectrum? Spectrum? 101000 101010 101010ass spectrum digitalization complete. Data downloading. Imprint in progress. Compressing. Re- unifying archive. Review process initialize. Vortex contributor activated and we are now inside the inside is I is s S Spectrum dot.

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10372857 - 05/20/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I like vortexes especially the kind that swirl

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10372868 - 05/20/09 10:31 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

And too for people to get along. Especially with yourself.

OfflineHelloSinEight
American Spiritualist
Male

Loc: Changing Florida
    #10372934 - 05/20/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The Mobius strip is the essence of Tao.

--------------------
Acquiring balance allows us to walk. Mastering balance would allow us to soar.
-Little King of Old  (HelloSinEight)

I am a facsinating lucid vision of endless possibilities.

Unconscious action or thought is ignorance. I think therefore I am. Then you awaken. Thought manifests reality. There in we exist. Open the gateway within yourself to Conscious consciousness. Live in the balance of yin and yang. Walk in the way of the Spirit. Discover your true wisdom and potential.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

Re: The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You. [Re: HelloSinEight]
    #10373081 - 05/20/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Is practice for what?

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10373087 - 05/20/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm nothing.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10373095 - 05/20/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I mean nothing. Searching for the found. The essence of the Tao

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
    #10373189 - 05/20/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Try making more sense. -_-

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You. [Re: Innoculus]
    #10374558 - 05/21/09 05:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

eureka

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #10374901 - 05/21/09 07:52 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Gotta love the Psychedelic Experience section

OfflineHelloSinEight
American Spiritualist
Male

Loc: Changing Florida
Re: The Infinite Mobia Strip of Experience. You. [Re: TTT]
    #10379545 - 05/22/09 12:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Here's more what i mean about the essence of Tao.

There are a few translations into English, I'm not sure which would be more accurate.
Gia-Fu Feng and Jane English translation.

FOURTEEN
Look, it cannot be seen-it is beyond form.
Listen, it cannot be heard-it is beyond sound.
Grasp, it cannot be held-it is intangible.
These three are indefinable;
Therefore they are joined in one.

From above it is not bright;
From below it is not dark:
An unbroken thread beyond description.
It returns to nothingness.
The form of the formless,
The image of the imageless,
It is called indefinable and imagination.

Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.
Stay with the ancient Tao,
Move with the present.

Knowing the ancient beginning is the essence of Tao.

It is an ancient explanation of quantum physics and the mobius strip. I would explain more but that is what I'm writing a book for.
Well i could say but I'd hate for some ass to steal my "rediscovery" and as for space it is finite, yet infinite. It depends whether your talking "bigger" or "smaller" scale universes/dimensions.

--------------------
Acquiring balance allows us to walk. Mastering balance would allow us to soar.

I am a facsinating lucid vision of endless possibilities.

Unconscious action or thought is ignorance. I think therefore I am. Then you awaken. Thought manifests reality. There in we exist. Open the gateway within yourself to Conscious consciousness. Live in the balance of yin and yang. Walk in the way of the Spirit. Discover your true wisdom and potential.

Edited by HelloSinEight (05/22/09 12:32 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom