Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepercy
Stranger
I don't feel human anymore
    #10370378 - 05/20/09 03:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I took shrooms two years ago, but now I don't feel human anymore. I am living on the outside of everything, did I go crazy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: I don't feel human anymore [Re: percy]
    #10370404 - 05/20/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You're asking an online forum...after two years? If you can verbalize what you're feeling that well then no, you had a profound experience that made you question some things, you got ridiculously introspective. Don't take the mushrooms so seriously, especially if you feel disconnected from every day reality. Life is one big trip, you gotta ride it, don't take psychedelics again, remember how to love life and others again.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #10370432 - 05/20/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah I know what you mean, shrooms do make people feel like aliens LOL

--------------------

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

Re: I don't feel human anymore [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #10370476 - 05/20/09 03:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

it seems there is a large number of so-called "dormant mental ilnesses" which can become active, or more pronounced,
after the use of psychedelics.

http://www.vipassanaforum.net

vipassana meditation, as well as this book
http://www.urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html

might help you to make you feel better again, more grounded,
more calm, more happy.

even if a psychiatrist recommends you to,
don't take pharmaceutical drugs unless ur sure it's really the best choice.
many doctors and psychiatrists prescribe pills way too quickly, and pills can come with very nasty side effects on their own.

for example anti-depressants are known to make people feel detached.
so i'd suggest getting enough movement in life, perhaps a little sports,
and perhaps meditation... unless ur symptoms are really extreme then this regime should fix u right up. meditation might take a couple of months worth to start working on full effect though, but it's worth it.

also,
if you're feeling bad,
don't do anymore drugs. not even weed. they might be making u feel worse.

Edited by lobotomix (05/20/09 05:17 PM)

Offlinepercy
Stranger
Re: I don't feel human anymore [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10370488 - 05/20/09 03:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah I was always introspective, now I can imagine myself being introspective and it's not even me, maybe mushrooms might have taken my soul like a spider web, but it didn't happen to other people, just like some bugs can escape from a web. I just had the thought maybe mushrooms are predators and some people like me are their prey. I dont know, I can feel it in my head right now, maybe it has suddenly come to me after a couple years because it was asleep inside me... just makes me confused, this is all a bit silly, maybe you are right that it's better to laugh about it and get on with life

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#10370503 - 05/20/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

percy said:
yeah I was always introspective, now I can imagine myself being introspective and it's not even me, maybe mushrooms might have taken my soul like a spider web, but it didn't happen to other people, just like some bugs can escape from a web. I just had the thought maybe mushrooms are predators and some people like me are their prey. I dont know, I can feel it in my head right now, maybe it has suddenly come to me after a couple years because it was asleep inside me... just makes me confused, this is all a bit silly, maybe you are right that it's better to laugh about it and get on with life

It probably killed your ego, don't worry though it's happened to a lot of people including me.

--------------------

Offlinemasspan
l'eclair
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I don't feel human anymore [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10370528 - 05/20/09 03:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

bombs away, i'm coming after you, never fear !!!! :smile:

--------------------

my mother said, to get things done, you'd better not mess with Major Tom...whose status is the baddest, everytime 'they' bless the apparatus

Offlinepercy
Stranger
    #10370539 - 05/20/09 04:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah I can kind of see something like this, I guess it did not suddenly wake up inside me, but as I reach biological adulthood, it is a little more disturbing, like a psychological butterfly effect, the seeds were planted back then and now I see how far it drifted me off what's normal, yeah, the death of ego thing makes sense, I have to read about that and all its implications

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#10370562 - 05/20/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

percy said:
the death of ego thing makes sense, I have to read about that and all its implications

You still have an ego obviously , but it's just probably not as full as the one you had before I think.  :strokebeard:

--------------------

Offlinecdnshroom
Music Will Set Us Free

#10371255 - 05/20/09 05:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It's possible it was the shrooms, before i ever did shrooms, i didn't care about anything, was lazy, and had no drive to do anything. Now I am the exact opposite and believe it was a influenced by my experience with shrooms :smile:

--------------------
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
I'm a full-fledged music junkie......rehab is not an option.

Invisiblechampinhom
Lord Justhappensness
Male User Gallery

Re: I don't feel human anymore [Re: cdnshroom]
    #10371894 - 05/20/09 07:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe the mushroom experience told you or showed you that you were not what you had thought you were--and you interpreted that as meaning you were not anything at all or were alien from all life, etc..

--------------------
My father used to say: I don't care what else you do in life, just don't be an asshole. People, forgive me when I forget what my daddy said.

Cut back the proliferating list of people whose opinions can hurt you. Unless they have done or want to do you some good, their views are just not worth tracking.
Saul Bellow

“People are just cannibals unless they leave each other alone.” Doris Lessing

Those whom the gods would save, they dower with compassion. Mr. P.  Silocybin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag