Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRonPaulVerm
Piss Christ
Male

physical effects of mdma, research chems, DMT, shrooms?
    #10356213 - 05/17/09 11:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I know they all mess with the mind. But if I have genetic condition which affects my knee and it's joints can these things mess with the physical well being?
any input appreciated

--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have

Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGratefulgroove
dude
Male

Re: physical effects of mdma, research chems, DMT, shrooms? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #10356254 - 05/17/09 11:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I have a friend who i think might have the same thing, are you not able to go into water or run distances because of it?

I'm not sure if its the same thing you have though, but only thing i can think of is mdma makes me wanna dance which could put some strain to your knee.

after a good long L trip my body and mind do feel drained and worn out, just altogether kinda achey so that might make ur knee even more achey maybe?

--------------------
:sunny:Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right:sunny:

InvisibleRonPaulVerm
Piss Christ
Male

Re: physical effects of mdma, research chems, DMT, shrooms? [Re: Gratefulgroove]
    #10356276 - 05/17/09 11:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

no i can get in water. The big problem is inflammation in my knee and joint pain and some stiffness sometimes. I am a dancing machine and am afraid that I might be sitting down more often than some friends will be at festivals.:thumbdown:

--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have

Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

OfflineGratefulgroove
dude
Male

Re: physical effects of mdma, research chems, DMT, shrooms? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #10356327 - 05/18/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

hmmm yea sorry idk really, but do whatchya gotta do i guess, at least you dont have to worry about over heating :thumbup:

--------------------
:sunny:Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right:sunny:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag