Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehighdroponics Happy Birthday!
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Took my first hit of 20x today
    #10354256 - 05/17/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I was out on a fishing trip, took one hit and sat down. Then it just hit me and I felt like I was in a whole new reality, everything pieced together like a puzzle. My friend started talking and I wigged the fuck out because I couldn't remember anything that was going on.

Now normally all it takes is a hit of plain leaf to get me going, a hit of 20x sent me off.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemorethanafeeling
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: highdroponics]
    #10354364 - 05/17/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I love how fast that stuff hits. It's like being shot out of a cannon. You didnt happen to get a bite while you were trippin did ya?:cool:

Invisibledrainhaven
Awake
 User Gallery

Loc: SouthernMan
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: morethanafeeling]
    #10354570 - 05/17/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yea I remember the first time I did in a plastic bong. My buddy hit hard, I hit it and passed it back and he wouldn't take it. I was going to say "quit being a bitch," but I got to "qui..." and I was gone to :rofl2:

--------------------
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience." -Anonymous

Spawning To Coir Tek
Blutjager's LC Tek

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: United States
    #10354735 - 05/17/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

highdroponics said:

Now normally all it takes is a hit of plain leaf to get me going, a hit of 20x sent me off.

i can't get a hit of plain leaf to do crap for me.  i had to extract it. 

i do like my salvia though.

is it just me that when you take a hit of salvia when you are drunk it hits you WAY harder?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: drSE]
    #10354975 - 05/17/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

drSE said:
Quote:

highdroponics said:

is it just me that when you take a hit of salvia when you are drunk it hits you WAY harder?

Oh definetly, without a doubt... Usualy takes me 2 hits of 10x for a breaktrhough, If I've had a bit to drink 1 hit of 5x can do it sometimes.

edit: why does my post look like this?.. this keeps happening, its a pain in the ass

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (05/17/09 06:47 PM)

OfflineTechnicolor
Gnome
Male

Loc: Behind the 3rd eye
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10354993 - 05/17/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Youre lucky man. 20x doesnt really do anything to me.

--------------------
"And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon"

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: Technicolor]
    #10355050 - 05/17/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I smoked some so called salvia a few days ago. I was all stoked and unsure if I wanted to hit it at first. So he packs this bowl of weed leaf looking stuff and I rip it hard atleast twice. I thought I was gonna get geeked out and nothing even fucking happened. Bunk Salvia'd :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: Technicolor]
    #10355081 - 05/17/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Technicolor said:
Youre lucky man. 20x doesnt really do anything to me.

either you're smoking it wrong, or it's not 20x... believe me.

if its good 20x, there's no way it wont kick your ass if you take a large rip and hold it in for 20 seconds or more... I usualy dont even remember exhaling.

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: Seeker_22]
    #10355094 - 05/17/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It was probably just plain leaf.. theres no way I can have a breakthrough on that stuff.. only time I ever smoke plain leaf is when I'm trippin on DXM, totaly synergizes.

get your hands on some 20x man... that shit is fucking INSANE

--------------------

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10355809 - 05/17/09 09:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i ripped a bowl of 25x and it was the worst thing ever
EVER
glad you had fun, just be careful

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: CamKron]
    #10356495 - 05/18/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I took some more hits and I flipped the fuck out on one. I stood up and smacked my head down on a table and stood back up and was talking about feeling sticky. I thought the world was made of this sticky goo and I was peeling myself out of it scared as all hell thinking I was about to be killed, I thought the sticky goo was what I was being made out of on some sort of assembly line or some shit and that I was a bad copy. I kept saying "help me" "help me" LOL.

I took another hit, got on a trampoline and did a backflip right before I felt it kicking in. Probably not smart, but sure was fun.

Quote:

CamKron said:
i ripped a bowl of 25x and it was the worst thing ever
EVER
glad you had fun, just be careful

I know what I'm doing, I've been dpping my toes in salvia for about 3 or 4 years now, just haven't done anything stronger than 5x and plain leafs can get me pretty fucked up as is.

Edited by highdroponics (05/18/09 12:41 AM)

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
    #10358760 - 05/18/09 01:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:lol: I have felt like a film covered everything too!

One time, at a buddy's house, we were watching some college football on his big screen when I took a hit.

All of a sudden, I am at the ball game and a spider web had fallen on all of us, connecting everything together.

There is a wave going around the stadium, but I am halfway aware that a bunch of us were fake.

I really would not have been surprised if I had ended up in New Mexico, or wherever the game was being held.

It felt as if the world around me was metamorphosing.

At the end of a play, a player threw the ball at a ref who missed the catch, and my buddy could tell I was concerned about the ball rolling across the field.

He said really calmly, "Swyf, give the ball back to the ref, dude."

I nodded my head and tried to use the film to bounce the ball back toward the ref!

My friend said he didn't know what the fuck I was trying to do.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10358931 - 05/18/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

LOL salvia is so fucked up, I just fucking love it. Just the random ass shit that happens on it is so fucking great!

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

OfflineLiftYrSkinnyNick
Stranger
Male

Loc: ENGLAND
    #10359175 - 05/18/09 03:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I've done 20x a few times, once in a field, i felt like i was melting and another time i foolishly tried it at a party. That was seriously fucked up!
great fun XD

--------------------
Er, no offense, but you are a robot, aren't you?

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: LiftYrSkinnyNick]
    #10359189 - 05/18/09 03:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The extract feels like a complete different drug than the leaf

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: PreyToGod]
    #10360749 - 05/18/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PreyToGod said:
The extract feels like a complete different drug than the leaf

Not to me, it just feels a lot stronger.

Anyway did it again today in the woods with a friend and I had that sticky shit on me again, it's a reoccurring element in my trips now. It's this stick gooey stuff that's like Gak or slime or some shit and I keep wigging out cause it's on me. Anyway my friend thought it would be funny to play weird sounds from his phone in the middle of the trip and I kinda wigged out, but not too bad. I just got pissed and started yelling at him because I thought he was trying to get me caught or something.

Also another thing I keep getting this feeling like I've been caught doing something really bad when I trip and I start freaking out like I'm about to go to prison for life.

--------------------

Edited by highdroponics (05/18/09 07:35 PM)

OfflineSigg6
Grinder
Male

#10361238 - 05/18/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Funny my recurring element in 25x trips is swirling 2d lines branching out from objects, kinda like a japan sun flag. It sucks when you are still holding your piece twirling it to see if it is real then dropping it when you decide it is not (it was). Yeah avoid salvia at parties, waaaay too much to try to understand.

--------------------

"In consciousness dwells the wondrous,
with it man attains the realm beyond the material,
and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: Sigg6]
    #10361463 - 05/18/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

salvia threads are great
Quote:

Also another thing I keep getting this feeling like I've been caught doing something really bad when I trip and I start freaking out like I'm about to go to prison for life.

I get the same feeling sometimes

the worst is when its kicking in, usually I start thinking its not doing anything despite it pulling my vision apart. I get feelings like salvia
is out to trick me and is just messing with me.

I've also gotten a HORRIBLE feeling of disgust towards myself one time. it was seriously the worst feeling I've ever experienced
on the other hand
one time I listened to Orbital - one perfect sunshine and that was amazing. calm music really goes great with salvia. like how many become
inanimate objects, you can become the music(or something, not sure exactly what was going on but it felt great)

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: golden1]
    #10363108 - 05/19/09 07:28 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

golden1 said:
salvia threads are great
Quote:

I get the same feeling sometimes

the worst is when its kicking in, usually I start thinking its not doing anything despite it pulling my vision apart. I get feelings like salvia
is out to trick me and is just messing with me.

I've also gotten a HORRIBLE feeling of disgust towards myself one time. it was seriously the worst feeling I've ever experienced
on the other hand
one time I listened to Orbital - one perfect sunshine and that was amazing. calm music really goes great with salvia. like how many become
inanimate objects, you can become the music(or something, not sure exactly what was going on but it felt great)

It makes me feel the same way sometimes.

I wonder if the guilt or shame the seems to be caused by Salvia is the result of Salvia's uncanny ability to be used as a therapeutic tool.

Imagine if someone had a hard time being truthful with himself, like me.

The Salvia could possibly cause my brain to drop its gaurd, so that I could communicate to myself, as a means of mental housekeeping.

I feel that Salvia has opened me up, when I was shut off before.

"I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see."

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: Took my first hit of 20x today [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10363575 - 05/19/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I hear you on that, salvia definitely helps open the subconscious.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order