Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
I want some pot !
    #10343784 - 05/15/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

right fucking now goddamn it :crankey:

why do drug dealers who make an attempt to sell drugs not do it in a professional manor

assholes.

And before one of yous says grow your own
I'm already on top of that but the plants don't seem to shit buds when I need them :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineganjababy
Stranger

Re: I want some pot ! [Re: RandomHero]
    #10343800 - 05/15/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

dealers don't want to waste their time on an eigth.

InvisibleJRayV
former guy on couch
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: l Flag
    #10343801 - 05/15/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I've been feeling your pain for a while buddy.

InvisibleJRayV
former guy on couch
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: l Flag
    #10343811 - 05/15/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sick of "dealers" who get sketched out about selling small quantities thinking that the

law is on to them or something.

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Re: I want some pot ! [Re: ganjababy]
    #10343812 - 05/15/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ganjababy said:

I don't pay for 8ths
most of the time I make an eight for free
it's the quarter I want for 70 $ where as I can sell an 8th for 50 and get my 8th for 20 $
It's called strategy :grin:

OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

Loc: southern ontario Flag
Re: I want some pot ! [Re: JRayV]
    #10343820 - 05/15/09 01:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

in general: i hate drug dealers as well.

--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #10343824 - 05/15/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ganjababy said:
dealers don't want to waste their time on 2 eigths.

OfflineKanos
Enabler
Male

Loc: MN, USA
Re: I want some pot ! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10343849 - 05/15/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The thing is, often they will say they will waste time on an eighth. 

THE THING I HATE MOST....

Is when instead of calling you and saying sorry I cant get ir, they just done return your calls the rest of the night.  Happens all the time when i was in highschool with highschool dealers.

I have since elevated my company.

--------------------

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Re: I want some pot ! [Re: Kanos]
    #10343860 - 05/15/09 02:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

even some of the coolest dealers/ friends of family don't return calls
it's like they don't have the time
I just don't get it
why tell someone yeh I got it
I'll be home in 15 mins call me then
then you call them and fucking nothing
fucking an hour later fuck dude
I'm taking off my shoes and am not getting off the couch

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
    #10343863 - 05/15/09 02:07 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Agreed.

Around here nearly no-one is secure.

They bitch and whine about tickets they get, but when you wander around a town for days with pariph and stuff on you, you should use a little caution.

Cops around here are lazy, but not that lazy...

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Re: I want some pot ! [Re: Wasteland]
    #10343875 - 05/15/09 02:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

what in the fuck is that supposed to mean :confused:

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
    #10343890 - 05/15/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If you lived around here, you'd know.

(hippy town, SW wis, basically the cops don't do a hell of a lot unless it's worth the paperwork... Except that one squad that likes to cruise around with a fucking narc dog)

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

OfflineKanos
Enabler
Male

Loc: MN, USA
Re: I want some pot ! [Re: Wasteland]
    #10343898 - 05/15/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wasteland said:
If you lived around here, you'd know.

I think it means, the cops arent oing to hunt you out, but they can out clues together if they see you doing shady activities.

I think the problem with drug dealers is most drug dealers, only became that because they were dumb in the first place.  Im sure we have all thought about it, but we know its not worth the risk.  To them it is.  You also notice that when a smart persn does take the risk they are ussually successfull as hell, but then get lazy and get caught.

--------------------

Offlineganjababy
Stranger

Re: I want some pot ! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10343925 - 05/15/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RoosterCogburn said:
Quote:

ganjababy said:
dealers don't want to waste their time on 2 eigths.

I stand corrected! it's not worth their time.

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#10343948 - 05/15/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ganjababy said:

not really, i get hooked up a fat eighth of chronic for 40$ within 20 minutes of calling usually. :shrug:

OfflineBigrichshrooms
One who wouldsmack you
 User Gallery

Loc: Good Ol Florida
    #10344188 - 05/15/09 03:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RandomHero said:
even some of the coolest dealers/ friends of family don't return calls
it's like they don't have the time
I just don't get it
why tell someone yeah I got it
I'll be home in 15 mins call me then
then you call them and fucking nothing
fucking an hour later fuck dude
I'm taking off my shoes and am not getting off the couch

here' a few answers for you guys.

If they never return your phone calls. Never  either they don't want to mess with you because your more of an inconvenience, your not trustworthy,  or you don't do things the right way (example of this would be pulling up to the dealers house with uninvited friends, or with your music blasting up in the car)

And yes even though most dealers might seem to have more time on their hands and live like hermits, they do spend most their time answering peoples calls and what not.  So chances are if they didn't pick up the call at that moment they could be busy talking or texting someone else on the phone. 

And asking for something small is not what sketches dealers out, if anything something small is a waste of time.  You have to have too much traffic just to make money.  Instead what does sketch them out is either asking about it the wrong way, or asking for a large quantity that the same person normally doesn't get.  (example would be if you usually get 8ths or quarters and out the blue you want a half p  or full pound.)

And it's not that dealers don't conduct professionally, but usually dealers that don't act professional are the same dealers that deal with people of the same demeanor.  Again this goes back to ( "oh why doesn't the dealer wanna answer my phone calls, you know because I'm like the kind of person that just unexpectedly brings company with them, assuming that's ok without asking or even leaving people in the car in the middle of a neighborhood while they do their thing " ). 

Face it, dealers usually have to deal with alot of people in their time.  Some people are good customers others are not. 

here's a little check off list.  See if any of these describes you. If it does then there is the reason why a dealer might not be answering your phone calls. 

Check list of dumb shit people do to their dealers

1.  Always call asking for prices but rarely pick anything up

2.  Do you run and tell everyone where you got it from
(example: check it out best shit I smoked got it from so and so)

3. Even though you know damn well what you were gonna go pick up, you show up with short on money.  Especially if it's one dollar short because you had to go get a blunt.  Dealers aren't dumb if you 1 dollar short is because you thought fuck it let me disrespect the dealer  and short him 1 dollar as if he's the one that's supposed to pay for your smoking habits. 

4. Are you always asking for a front?    If you always need a front then you shouldn't be smoking so much. 

5. Do you mention the purchase of an illegal substance over the phone in a stupid dumbass incriminating way.   
(example :  hey can I get an 8th of marijuana from you)

6. Do you try to pay either  all of it or part of it in change?  It's already hard enough trying to keep stacks of one, dealers don't need to making rolls of coins so they can re up.

7.  Are you always either way too early or late to the time you are suppose to meet with your dealer?  Your no one special and your dealer doesn't just cater to you.  Sometimes they do have other people they need to take care of. So timing is important.   

8. Do you show up un announced?    This is a big no no. Unless your going to some kind or trap house that treat the place like it had revolving doors or if your getting it from someone posted up trapping on the street this rule is always a big no no.

9.  Do you show up with other people without letting your dealer know?  This isn't cool at all.  especially if they live in a nicer neighborhood and your going to their house.  dealers always should be cautious therefore bringing people around them that they weren't expecting is not cool.    There's no reason if your gonna go get something that your friends have to be with you. Your dealer is only there to do business with you and no one else. 

10.  Do you complain about the product or prices?  This is a simple one if you feel there's something to complain about, easy solution. Just don't go to  them anymore.  If anything if you just become an annoyance to them. They will just ignore you. There's always more customers than there are dealers.   

11. Do you call and when there's no answer do you call again? and again and again and again?  We live in a day and age where virtually almost every phone logs calls and receives messages.  If you called or left a message I'm sure they will see it sooner or later.  They might be busy and can't take care of you at the moment. Heck they could even be somewhere in where they might not be able to talk about such a thing. So have patience.  Being annoying will not get you anywhere, and if anything it could be a turn off to them in where if they were gonna answer you before they might just choose to ignore you.    And don't ever say to them "what you don't want to make any money?"    Chances are your alot less important to them than you may think.  So don't make it out to be as if they don't take your business they go broke anytime soon.  You just make yourself out to be an ass saying such a thing.

12.  Do you draw attention to yourself?    While some dealers show off what they make and make themselves obvious there are plenty others who don't. Those who don't know  how important being low key is.
(example: showing up bumping your car system so that everyone within a blocks distance can hear you and see you pulling up to the dealers place)

13. do you try picking up small amounts when the dealer normally handles larger quantities?  Small quantities being too much traffic and therefore more heat. Some dealers will be reluctant to this because frankly it's not worth the time, effort, money or heat from all the traffic. 

14. Are you a dishonest and shady person?  Face it if for whatever reason the dealer doesn't trust you he  or she might not want to serve you because they never know when you might want to rip them off. And the dealers who do serve people even though they don't trust them are usually armed in case things ever go south on them.

15. Do you abide by whatever rules they have?  Here's the thing , usually customers are right, but not in this situation. If the dealer has certain rules, whether silly, strategically smart or pointless. It's still their rules. So either their way or the highway.

16. Do you buy in small quantities repetitive in a single day rather than just getting a larger amount?  this again falls into the traffic issue, the more traffic the more the attention. Just plan ahead and get a larger amount.  people that get good bud, and then smoke out their friends and then their friends want so you comeback for them and so on causes a domino effect in where your Friends smoke out their friends and so on.

17. Are you all fucked up on any substance when you go meet your dealer?  dealers have no time to deal with people who can barely complete a sentence or even stand up str8. This brings attention and aren't trying to baby sit your ass because your all barred out and drunk and can't even make your way out the door.

18. Do you try to get to close to your dealer when he or she shows no signs of wanting any kind of relationship other than customer and supplier?    I know alot of people can say they have friends that are dealers and vice versa but keep in mind what may seem to you as trying to be friendly and getting to know your dealer. For them it may not always seem that way.  A friend with weed is a friend indeed, and therefore dealers will always be wary of forming new friendships. There's always fake ass people just trying to get close either to set them up or to just hang around them to get things for free or for cheap.  be pushy and they might just not want to deal with you.

19. Are you hot? and no i don't mean looks.  But rather if you are heavily wanted by the police or by any other parties in where it could seem bad for business for the dealer. This will be another reason why they might ignore you

20.  Are you known for being a snitch or were you recently roped ? if your known as a snitch dealers don't wanna mess with you, and sometimes whether snitch or not if you just got roped sometimes dealers might not want to deal with you because they are playing it safe and rather not take the chance on the possibility in dealing with a snitch.

I think I could have put a few others but it's already getting kinda long.  But if any one of these apply to you. then there ya go, that might be the reason your dealer ignores you.

--------------------
Big Rich Grillz......

OfflineThe Truth
shall set you free
Male User Gallery

Re: I want some pot ! [Re: Bigrichshrooms]
    #10344214 - 05/15/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Parole sucks...I need some refer madness myself

--------------------
"each new hour holds new transits for new beginnings.  The horizons lean forward, offering space to place new steps of change"

OfflineCoffee
Gambling Caffiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: 44°n, 88°w
Re: I want some pot ! *DELETED* [Re: RandomHero]
    #10344215 - 05/15/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: Cleansing Posts

--------------------

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#10344238 - 05/15/09 03:31 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RandomHero said:
Quote:

ganjababy said:

I don't pay for 8ths
most of the time I make an eight for free
it's the quarter I want for 70 $ where as I can sell an 8th for 50 and get my 8th for 20 $
It's called strategy :grin:

A Q for $70? :omgz:

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: I want some pot ! [Re: Rocker232]
    #10344241 - 05/15/09 03:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i want a Q for 70

--------------------
Grow Room

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies