Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
Intense spiritual vision quest in the desert with my best friend
    #10342957 - 05/15/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

First of all let me start by saying this, I was actually going to eat these mushrooms at a festival with PEOPLE and COPS around. WTF was I thinking!?

These were easily the strongest mushrooms I have ever eaten, just the normal cubes that I have been eating since i was a kid. But there was something different about these shrooms.... I can't put my finger on it. It was unlike any shroom trip I have ever experienced. I would say that I usually trip balls on 3.5g, but I usually enjoy a heavy, long trip that really kicks your ass and makes you feel reborn. What I ate on this vision quest was easily 2-3x more potent than even the strongest cubes I had eaten in the past. It was much more than i had bargained for.

So anyway, me and my friend wanted to experience a vision quest out in the desert, something mind blowing and awe inspiring, what we found was something beyond that.

We ate the shrooms at around 3, and were still tripping heavily at 9. We had some pretty decent pot on us, and a little sneak a toke, plus various supplies, cell phones, etc. What I realize is we should have left everything in the car, except the pipe and some weed. But honestly it just added to the experience that we had to carry supplies with us.

We climbed to the top of this canyon, when the shrooms started to hit us, in extreme waves. At first we felt the hot flashes. OH LORD the hot flashes! We both knew these were some potent mushies as soon as the kicked in, fashbacks of trips in the past projected themselves into my mind. We decided it was time to smoke a bowl to calm ourselves down, but spirits were high, it was nothing we couldn't handle. We smoked the bowl, and I honestly didn't feel the pot, it just rocket-shipped the trip into extreme overdrive. We journeyed onward. The next wave of the shrooms started to kick in, and the scenery was so amazing, a giant canyon with rolling fields of...i dont even know how to describe, we took pictures though. The waves would hit us at the same time, we would panic, and feel ill at the same time...we would stop and lay down on the trail, wiggling and squirming in the dirt. The heat and exhaustion overpowering all our senses. Our bodily functions melded together with our thoughts. We decided there was no "good" or "bad" to a shroom trip, it just IS. It is something beyond morality, beyond good and evil. A pure and raw state, natural instinct.

At times we would have insane fits of laughter while feeling ill, and we would snap out of it and feel so energized, we would jump up and continue the journey, further and further into the desert. We felt as though we were experiencing complete freedom through submission to the shroom. Do not fight the pain, embrace! embrace! The insanity! oh god the insanity! The scenery and landscape would....i can't even explain. Something between an extreme fractalized pattern of paislely designs, faces, suns, moons, melting, morphing. The world around us was speaking to us in this sublime divine universal language that went beyond human understanding.  Our eyesight became irrelevent. We werent' seeing in 3 dimensions anymore. There were no spatial differences between things. Everything became one. My greatest fears and desires that manifested in my subconscious were projected into reality in a primal and raw state that left me feeling stripped of body. We began to feel death take hold. We were leaving our bodies and we both knew it. We journeyed onward.

Golden fields! The sunlight beamed into the valleys and hills and canyons, it started to rain, and there were no clouds in the sky. It was breathtaking. We were so exhausted, tired, sore, cramped, but the feeling was irrelevent. The pain was us experiencing the afterlife, we had died and left our bodies in those hills. Ego death had completely taken hold. We were both experiencing the exact same thing and we both knew it. We were reading eachothers minds, there was no way to hide your thoughts or emotions, we both could understand eachother.

You can't describe the state that you are in as "bad" IMO and IME. just very very perplexing. Ofcourse you want it to go away, you want to feel your own body. But at some point, it goes beyond that, where you don't even realize you have a body (or ever truely did).

We were stumbling, bumbling fools! We were saying insane crazy things that only made sense to us at the time. The absurd nature of this insanity was...comforting? I am not sure if thats the right way to put it. something about the utter madness i enjoyed. I don't know what it is or why, but i liked it. If someone had seen us what a sore sight it would have been. We would go through extreme mood swings and personality changes. At times the shrooms would attack us and we would be filled with intense pain and illness. It was like the shrooms were punishing us for having such a happy go lucky attitude at the begining, yet if we submit to the torture it would bring us peace and balance.

Another way to describe the bodily sensations: It felt as though we were being ripped apart. Intense intense pain, not from illness, but from the feeling of the mushrooms themselves. The only thing you could do was literally submit and embrace. If you fought it, things would go bad. You had to embrace the insanity. We were madmen! MADMEN. NOTHING made sense. We must have looked like scared, wounded monkies fighting for survival. We were lost! The scenery was indistinguishably beautiful. I couldn't tell if I was coming or going, up or down, dead or alive.

We handled all of this remarkably well. It was like we were feeding off of eachothers insanity. We would have INSANE conversations that made no sense AT ALL, yet they flowed so perfectly, so immaculately. It was peaceful chaos. It was intense paradox. Nothing made sense.

All I can say is that if you haven't gotten lost in the desert on a heroic dosage of shrooms. You MUST try it. It was absolutely breathtaking. Inexplicable breathtaking awe.

When I finally came to, I didn't know who I was, where I was, what day/year it was. I had to piece reality back together one thought at a time.

:thumbup::mushroom2::rocket:

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCountry1
Ehhh
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Intense spiritual vision quest in the desert with my best friend [Re: Helpme1]
    #10342992 - 05/15/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Nice man, I liked the part where you said "We decided there was no "good" or "bad" to a shroom trip, it just IS. It is something beyond morality, beyond good and evil. A pure and raw state, natural instinct." That is something i've felt for awhile and i'm glad you've figured it out haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom