Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushroommaan
Stranger
Male
Pins.....YAY!
    #10337946 - 05/14/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My first bulk has just started to pin and I just had to share with everyone on here, my friends don't quite understand how excited I am. Ill be posting some pics later tonight. I am considering cloning one of them and there are pins growing on the side of my monotub (the mycelium stretches up and the pins are growing on the plastic.) I was wondering if these would be good to clone because they are growing in a manner which seems to be more difficult, they are also some of the first to pin. I think they might also be pinning first because they are located right above where the sub pulled away from the tub (didnt line with a plastic bag) so it is more humid in that area. So in that case they might not be genetically predisposed to pin early but they might be tougher due to where they are growing, just some thoughts....any suggestions?

Thank You everyone for all the help I have received during this process
Happy Shroomin

--------------------
Welcome to mushroom land,
Home of the Mushroommaan,
Who lives on Shroomery way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck