Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshagiwan
Stranger
Male
Acid Flashback after smoking weed
    #10332319 - 05/13/09 01:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Ive taken lsd maybe eight times in my life and all those times were during the summer of last year. All was fine and normal until about two months ago. I had had a really rough week, drinking and partying a lot so on the sunday i decided to take it easy and just smoke some weed and watch a chill movie. I smoke maybe half a joint and i get proper stoned. After a while i start getting blurred vision, i blackout several times for only a seconds at a time. And then all of a sudden i was tripping on acid again. I had not taken lsd for almost a year and yet i was tripping my ass off. this lasted for about three or four hours during which i had a very hard time dealing with it. I had anxiety attacks at the same time as my carpet is starting to melt onto the feet of my coffee table.

After three or four hours i come back down and am completly sober. I had just had a lsd flashback. I layed off the weed for about a week and then decided to give it another go. Then booom, back we go to lsd land.

It has now left a imprint in my sober life as well. Everything that moves fast across my periphials has tracers after it. I can fling a bottle cap up and ill still see it in the air even though its landed in my hand.

I was wondering if anyone else can relate to this or have any information about this?

I just felt i had to share this with someone, anyone cuz im starting to get a bit worried here.

edit: thought i might add as well that i have been a daily weed smoker for about 2 maybe 2.5 years. so before  during and after my lsd experiences.

Edited by shagiwan (05/13/09 01:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetrebor
Stranger

Re: Acid Flashback after smoking weed [Re: shagiwan]
    #10332394 - 05/13/09 01:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

You Betcha!

I've been on at least 100 500 Mcg and over acid trips mostly in the 67-69 era and one in 1988.  All were on super pure Owsley Sunshine or Purple Haze that I had stashed in a large quantity at the time!

I described my trips on grass to my fellow tokers who had never taken acid, and they were amazed!.....Apparently, having taken acid "unlocks" a door in you mind and leaves it "ajar"...

For me, smoking grass, opens that Acid door a crack and like you, I have a mild acid trip that my non LSD friends do not experience... Lucky Us!...ROFL

Both Tim Leary and my friends at Millbrook told me Before my first LSD-25 trip, that I would never again be the same!..."Oh, You mean that in a bad way?"  No, just that you will be mentally changed, and improved!

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Acid Flashback after smoking weed [Re: shagiwan]
    #10332538 - 05/13/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

What? Weed is a psychedelic? WHO KNEW?!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds