Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFellowGrower
Fungal Freedom Fighter
 User Gallery

TRIP REPORT--
    #10324517 - 05/11/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Holy fuckin good gracious god almighty!!! I just did a 5 grammer lemon tek style and lemme just say...I'm lucky to be alive! That shit got on toppa me like I have never experienced before! total disconnection with time itself; Total loss of Ego; shit pulsating, breathing, melting, the works! Dude I was fuckin DIS COM fuckin BOBULATED to the FULLEST EXTENT possible; The fuckin "Threshold of hallucination" point where I started to question if I was gonna make it out alive!
My pupils were so dialated; that, if you had a gun, and shot me point blank right in the eye, the bullet(s) would have to come back for flashlights...YOu dig what I'm sayin?

Yeah, lemme also say that if you don't own a Lava lamp, SHAME ON YOU! those things are in FUCKIN credible!

Long live the Mushroom!:mushroom2: and GOD BLESS THE SHROOMERY!

I'm out.
(peace)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies