Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineallhallows
4th dimensionexplorer
Male

Loc: NJ
2nd week in a row..bought a bunk 10 strip...but, the weekend got better.
    #10321989 - 05/11/09 11:09 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

So here here is the story of how I got ripped off buying L once again; two weeks in a row.

Last week, The Dead lot took me for 80 bucks.  This week I was at a small festival (which was fucking amazing btw).  I know what you are thinking, "this dude must be an idiot since he cannot tell who is legit".  Well, maybe so, but this girl looked as legit as they come.

Arrived at this festival and she came up to us and we bought some amazing blue butterfly pressies.  They were fan-fuckin-tastic.  Later on she came back again to see if we wanted some more and also said they she had some really amazing L.  She told me 80 bucks a 10-strip and this L was insanely amazing.  I told her i'll talk to her in a bit.  I walked over to her friends and asked if they tried the L she had and they said it blew their minds last night. 

She then came over and said "so do you want 10?" I said ok, but im a bit leary from getting burned last week.  She sympathized with me and gaurunteed me a great time or my money back, Which was good because I had limited funds. She said we'll be camping here all weekend (which was 2 tents from me).  I popped 1 tab to test.  3 hours later, nothing.  So i popped 2 more.  Now its about 7pm and nothing ( 2 hours later).

I walked over to her and told her that this stuff was bunk.  She told me to eat more.  I told her I ate 3 and nothing happened pretty much 5 hours in.  She told me if i want to feel it i'd have to eat all 10.  I told her to give me my money back.  She told me to fuck myself.  She said she had bills to pay.  She told me she was on the same stuff right now and is peaking hard.  2 minutes later she told me she had never tried it but her friends said it was mind melting.  I didn't know what to do.

She would NOT give me my money back.  I couldn't just punch her in her fucking throat.  If i started a scene I just may ruin it for the rest of the festival, so I decided to walk away and think of some kind of revenge plot in my head while her and her friends slept.

I bought a mushie chocolate and an molly capsule and had a friggen amazing time with my friends dancing to the 2 stages of insane music and playing LED frisbee.  We watched the sun go down over these amazing trees while exploring a closed down corn maze, playground, and petting zoo.  Met some awesome people.

Then it happened.

She must have burned somebody else because security ( who were just kids working there to get in for free) went up to her, took all of her money and drugs, and then told her to fuck off.  She actually came up to me all upset and apologized to me for ripping me off.  She told me that she didn't know they were fake when she bought them, she bought them last night and when she found out they were fake, she feared losing all of the money she wasted.  She then told me she couldn't give me my money back because they took it, but she had a few rolls left that they didn't find and gave me two of them.

So for $80 I got 2 pressies and an apology.  LOL. But, I was telling a group of people I met about this at about 3am around a campfire, and they felt bad and gave me 4 WoWs for free!!

Turned out to be one AMAZING weekend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: 2nd week in a row..bought a bunk 10 strip...but, the weekend got better. [Re: allhallows]
    #10322016 - 05/11/09 11:16 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah people can be assholes....at least the rest of the fest was fun!
:hippie:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineCDClock
Stranger

Re: 2nd week in a row..bought a bunk 10 strip...but, the weekend got better. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10322192 - 05/11/09 12:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Was she hot?

OfflineMindFood
Chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: 2nd week in a row..bought a bunk 10 strip...but, the weekend got better. [Re: CDClock]
    #10322258 - 05/11/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by MindFood (12/02/14 10:56 AM)

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
Re: 2nd week in a row..bought a bunk 10 strip...but, the weekend got better. [Re: MindFood]
    #10322479 - 05/11/09 01:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Haha yeah you know shit happens when buying. Its pretty cool that you got a sincere apology even if it only came after she got semi-busted. Its also pretty cool that other people helped you recoup your money and hooked you up with some wow. :thumbup:

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
Re: 2nd week in a row..bought a bunk 10 strip...but, the weekend got better. [Re: Jeffedelic]
    #10322682 - 05/11/09 02:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Karma's a bitch. I'm glad you had a good night in the end! Try asking to buy a sample first before you drop 50 dollars

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules