Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again
    #10319181 - 05/10/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I was watching Gerlado's show again because the issue of MJ legalization was on the agenda.  Stephen Baldwin's an "anti-marijuana legalization advocate and he comes up with the most illogical arguments against re legalization.  But that's not the worst part.  What really pisses me off is that the fella that was there for the affirmative argument failed on multiple occasions to inject pro stats and arguments.  Word of advice to mj advocates (including myself)  "Don't go to the debate stoned"  Man we've gotta hit them where it hurts and call the b.s. liars on their b.s. arguments and misleading stats.  I've very rarely seen a pro-marijuana advocate do well on a talkshow.  It's not that the truth isn't on their side but that they don't retort properly.  Maybe we need to put together a flow chart for the one's that make it on tv.

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: monkeywrench]
    #10319197 - 05/10/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Lol, didn't one of the baldwins have a cameo in Half Baked. He could make a bong out of anything.

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10319221 - 05/10/09 09:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah that was him in half baked rofl.

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10319225 - 05/10/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Stephen Baldwin is a religious dumbass.

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#10319243 - 05/10/09 09:07 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Stephen is just pissed because everyone thinks most of his family is a fucking joke.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#10319255 - 05/10/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yea maybe if we win enough marijuana debates against out of work no talent actors marijuana will be legalized :thumbup:

(who cares)

Offlinemoe.phan
listening for the secret
Male User Gallery

Loc: searching for the sound
Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #10319282 - 05/10/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

he was a stoner for years. now he's in "recovery" and co-owns* some kind of business in some third world country that helps under-privaledged children.

*the other co-owner is head (james schaeffer) from korn

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: Chespirito]
    #10319596 - 05/10/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chespirito said:
Yea maybe if we win enough marijuana debates against out of work no talent actors marijuana will be legalized :thumbup:

(who cares)

I think you're being small minded about what's really going on (considering Fox News demographically targets a "conservative" audience) We can't change everyone's mind but a large portion of conservatives that I know are for re legalization. (although they won't openly admit it to everyone)  MJ advocates are being given a great opportunity to keep this issue mainstream so that a national debate can ensue. A battle cry if you will for those closet pro-legalization conservs.  How can you expect them to get behind the cause if we don't intelligibly rebut dumbasses like Baldwin on TV?  Once again, it's not that truth isn't on the side of our re legalization efforts but that the case against the well publicize, yet false premise, of reefer madness has to be intelligently challenged in an open forum.  As of now, these sort of shows are the best forum/ opportunity that we have until it picks up steam in Congress.  btw The reason people listen to Baldwin is because he isn't adequately challenged when the tape is rolling.  Your attitude is just as much of the problem as Baldwin's.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: moe.phan]
    #10319619 - 05/10/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

moe.phan said:
he was a stoner for years. now he's in "recovery" and co-owns* some kind of business in some third world country that helps under-privaledged children.

That hardly speaks to his intelligence or lack thereof.

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #10319621 - 05/10/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Monkey where did you're aviator come? lol I have seen that some where family guy

--------------------

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10319675 - 05/10/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I forget but I remember laughing my ass off when I found it.

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:

Offlinemoe.phan
listening for the secret
Male User Gallery

Loc: searching for the sound
    #10319979 - 05/10/09 11:07 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

monkeywrench said:
Quote:

moe.phan said:
he was a stoner for years. now he's in "recovery" and co-owns* some kind of business in some third world country that helps under-privileged children.

i certainly wasn't giving any credit to his intelligence. he's a fucking moron. i guess my point was that he was an outspoken stoner that decided to get clean. now he wants to support prohibition :facepalm:.

he sucks. (and so does his acting)

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: Stephen Baldwin's dumbass is at it again [Re: moe.phan]
    #10320009 - 05/10/09 11:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

moe.phan said:
Quote:

monkeywrench said:
Quote:

moe.phan said:
he was a stoner for years. now he's in "recovery" and co-owns* some kind of business in some third world country that helps under-privileged children.

i certainly wasn't giving any credit to his intelligence. he's a fucking moron. i guess my point was that he was an outspoken stoner that decided to get clean. now he wants to support prohibition :facepalm:.

he sucks. (and so does his acting)

You're right on point except for one lil' thing.  He's now on a religious crusade to remedy his guilt.  His guilt, your oppression.  That's how it works.  Not to mention that his only two options are to star in stoner movies or "world class christian productions".

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:

Edited by monkeywrench (05/10/09 11:20 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale