Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepookiehead
psychonaut
Male

Loc: fl
Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex
    #10309909 - 05/08/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I want to try out some new stuff as i am still young and need to expand my sexual repertoire.

For starters im going to have her get on her knees n blow me as opposed to me laying down like we always do. Also i dont want to use the bed so i'll be taking her into the office for some, couch/ rolling chair sex. maybe some standing positions(never done those). Also if the moment calls for it i may go anal, though im not sure yet.

Also im going to record it =), so i can see my self in action. Im also gonna try being rough; spanking etc..... see if she goes with it(she will). Any suggestions for some creative ways to shag/ things to do when im  shaggin? Seriously i want to get alotta stuff under my belt, but i always just end up savagely laying the pipe and forgetting to try out new shit. Not this time though....soooooooooo Hit me wit some ideas!!

--------------------
this is what the world is for, making electricity- MGMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: pookiehead]
    #10309924 - 05/08/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Dirty Sanchez or the Flying Camel.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #10309939 - 05/08/09 07:58 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Become a 'new age pimp', have her suck you off while your takin a shit...:lol:

--------------------

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: RobMarley420]
    #10309953 - 05/08/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

yeaaaaaa.

--------------------

OfflineDeekay
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: RobMarley420]
    #10309976 - 05/08/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

she won't be down for anal on the fly i guarantee it. Rollie chairs can suck it, couches are entirely win. You should either lay behind her and fuck on your side or put her almost upside down and push he knees to her forehead as your ram her. Also, don't be a fuck and record it without her permission that's called being a skeeving piece of shit.

--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: Deekay]
    #10310058 - 05/08/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I've heard good things about missionary position

--------------------

Discuss Politics

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10310465 - 05/08/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Try Psychedelic Psex ! I mean, this is the Shroomery!

Here's what you do:

Both of you take your favorite psychedelic (I recommend LSD since there's no nausea (good for the motion of sex)). Enter a dark room and get under the covers. Start out with some erotic fore-play until you both start peaking. Once you start peakin, crack some different colored 6-inch glow sticks and lay them out on her body (if shes on bottom). Put on some high-energy Psy-Trance or Progressive Music, anything energetic and psychedelic. Put on your glow-in-the-dark condom (if you wear them) and bump uglies! Enjoy the pulsating light show of the glowsticks coming in-and-out of darkness (from your bodies moving close and near from eachother.) This is also great to try camping in a tent at night.
    Also, you could slip the glowsticks into her slippery cave and use it like a psychedelic dildo. That should send her into the next dimension of pleasure! Just make sure its not the side of the glowstick with the hook on it! That will send her to the next dimension of pain! Then agian, maybe she likes that stuff. Good luck on the recording.

Don't forget to send me a copy!
~ Lo9ical Cha0s ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10310501 - 05/08/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

The last time I tried something like that, I ended up humping her with my limp dick.

Twas still good though

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinefederaldb59
Stranger
    #10310502 - 05/08/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Here's what you do:

Both of you take your favorite psychedelic (I recommend LSD since there's no nausea (good for the motion of sex)). Enter a dark room and get under the covers. Start out with some erotic fore-play until you both start peaking. Once you start peakin, crack some different colored 6-inch glow sticks and lay them out on her body (if shes on bottom). Put on some high-energy Psy-Trance or Progressive Music, anything energetic and psychedelic. Put on your glow-in-the-dark condom (if you wear them) and bump uglies! Enjoy the pulsating light show of the glowsticks coming in-and-out of darkness (from your bodies moving close and near from eachother.) This is also great to try camping in a tent at night.
    Also, you could slip the glowsticks into her slippery cave and use it like a psychedelic dildo. That should send her into the next dimension of pleasure! Just make sure its not the side of the glowstick with the hook on it! That will send her to the next dimension of pain! Then agian, maybe she likes that stuff. Good luck on the recording.

~ Lo9ical Cha0s ~

thats the craziest fucking shit i have ever heard end thread right there

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #10310515 - 05/08/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

you could try being alone and bitter.

That's what I reccommend. You're young so you don't realize yet it's for the best.

Give away your pets, move away from your friends, find a place where you can't relate to anyone.

Stay up all night listening to the rain and smoking ciggarretes while outside drunken revellers plot what new sex stuff they're going to try.

Revolution!

And the girl has to go.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineCaptain Caveman
Uh-oh!
 User Gallery

Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: federaldb59]
    #10310517 - 05/08/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I did something new today. I sat in my plush chair while she put her knees on the top of it, and we 69'd like that. Its my favorite now....

--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
    #10310856 - 05/08/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

pillow case,rope,dildo and a hilti?
not necesarily in that order

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: filthee]
    #10310866 - 05/08/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

gets some whips and chains and show that bitch who is her master hahahahaha

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: SlashOZ]
    #10310873 - 05/08/09 11:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I found it highly erotic when I just humped my girl in a bunch of different positions, first with clothes on and then with direct outside contact.  The sexual tension was through the roof and she had an extreme orgasm.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

OfflineThe_Ghost
γ‚΄γƒΌγ‚Ήγƒˆ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #10310883 - 05/08/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Tie up well.
Blindfold.
Earplugs.

Fuck attack in random intervals.

She wont hear you coming.

Also:

:tongue:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Here's what you do:

~ Lo9ical Cha0s ~

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #10310926 - 05/08/09 11:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

you could always do the houdini if you want to spice it up. Try doing her from behind while she's facing a window, and then tag team with another dude and go wave outside the window always get's em

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10310929 - 05/08/09 11:58 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I always like picking the girl up for a bit and fucking her like that.  If she's really getting into it and it's a little rough sometimes it's cool to pick her up fuck her against a wall.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: The_Ghost]
    #10310943 - 05/09/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i like some of those tie up devices

whats a tie up well?

you can make an easy squat holding device with a broomstick,chains and dog collars,i was thinking about making one myself

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: circularvortex]
    #10310980 - 05/09/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
I always like picking the girl up for a bit and fucking her like that.  If she's really getting into it and it's a little rough sometimes it's cool to pick her up fuck her against a wall.

That sounds like too much work, lol

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tommorrow Morning= Creative sex [Re: Ferris]
    #10310990 - 05/09/09 12:14 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

The girl I did this with the most was like a buck o five.  It wasn't too tough with all that testosterone and whatnot pumpin around

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order