Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
2012: The Official Documentary (Video in 1st Post)
    #10226445 - 04/24/09 02:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Okay,
So my name is Apolly,
and like...

Well I will be uploading the first minute of Wobbly A Productions Documentary on 2012.

I probably shouldn't but I am going to.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Edited by Apollyphelion (04/24/09 02:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTedwilto
Veni, vidi, vici
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunny Afternoon in
Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10226465 - 04/24/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

:evil2:

cant wait.

--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:

Song of the week list in journal.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: Tedwilto]
    #10226480 - 04/24/09 02:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Any minute now.

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

#10226509 - 04/24/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Comments, Questions, Complaints please?

--------------------

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #10226532 - 04/24/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm excited :smile2: your videos tend to be of the most entertaining quality

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #10226538 - 04/24/09 02:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yes. What evidence do you have (I mean like an inscription that the Mayans left) that says that some apocalypse is going to happen in 2012.

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: twighead]
    #10226550 - 04/24/09 02:36 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I said so and that's the Bottom Line BECAUSE STONE COLD APOLLY SAID SO.

CAN I HAVE A HELL YEAH!?

Quote:

twighead said:
I'm excited :smile2: your videos tend to be of the most entertaining quality

Thank You!
I can't give the finished documentary a time frame for bing finished but it will get done in some form. i am writing it as we speak!

--------------------

Offlinebreakfast
n00b
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10226733 - 04/24/09 03:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I for one welcome our new robot from the future overlord.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: breakfast]
    #10226754 - 04/24/09 03:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10226776 - 04/24/09 03:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

There's too much water, I don't like water! You should have included more turtles, I like turtles!

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10226790 - 04/24/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
There's too much water, I don't like water! You should have included more turtles, I like turtles!

More turtles?
Giant spaced out turtles?

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10226828 - 04/24/09 03:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

:scaredturtle:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: learningtofly]
    #10227360 - 04/24/09 04:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:

Yes. What evidence do you have (I mean like an inscription that the Mayans left) that says that some apocalypse is going to happen in 2012.

Well since you asked...

I've seen so much disinformation about 2012, it's no wonder hardly anyone knows exactly what it's about.

I've studied this mystery since 1996 and here's what I know for sure:

The Sun will not align with Galactic Center, it never does, it passes 'above' it as viewed from Earth.

The Sun will not complete a 26,000 year orbit around the Galaxy, that takes 220 million years.

Our system is most likely not entering a 'photon belt', it moves too slowly and changes in galactic weather occur over hundreds of thousands of years. There could be a nearby super-nova or our Galactic Nuclei could become active but these events follow no predictable cycle.

The Egyptians, Hopi, Hindus, Christians and Muslims say nothing about 2012.

The I Ching says nothing about 2012. T. McKenna superimposed the I Ching over the Mayan calendar and called it 'Time Wave Zero' theory.

Anyway here is what will happen for certain:

On 12/21/2012 @ 11:11AM GMT the Sun will cross the winter solstice point precisely at sunrise as viewed from South America. This is what the Mayans were marking.

The Sun never aligns with the center of the galaxy, it always passes above it but it does align with the Galactic Equator as viewed from Earth because our Sol system moves up and down like a Ferris wheel instead of formed sideways along the Galactic plane like most other planetary systems.

The reason for this is might be because our Sun is not originally from our galaxy.

Sol may have entered the Milky Way from above as it is part of the invading Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy.

Our astronomers say the Winter Solstice point crossed the galactic equator in 1999 but they admit that there is a large margin of error and it's likely that the Mayans were right that the rising Sun aligns with Winter Solstice AND the Galactic Equator on 12/21/2012.

This is why the Mayan Tzolk'in or Tonalámatl Calendar restarts on that date, due to Precession, this event only happens once every 25,765 years.

The Sun becomes active every 11 years, it is quieter than it has ever been at this point in it's cycle and scientists are predicting some of the largest solar flares ever. The next Solar Maxima happens to be in 2012. See the film 'Knowing'.

There is only ONE ancient reference to something occurring in 2012, it is on a stone in Mesoamerica, Tortuguero Monument 6.

The Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 it is only the beginning of a new cycle but they do say something 'big' will happen. The word that describes exactly what will happen is unfortunatley effaced.

From John Major Stinkins and David Stuart's recent decipherment of Tortuguero Monument 6 for the UT Mesoamerican Google group:

"As promised here's a quick translation of the final passage of
Tortuguero Monument 6, recording the 2012 Bak'tun ending:

Tzuhtz-(a)j-oom u(y)-uxlajuun pik
(ta) Chan Ajaw ux(-te') Uniiw.
Uht-oom ?
Y-em(al)?? Bolon Yookte' K'uh ta ?.

"The Thirteenth 'Bak'tun" will be finished
(on) Four Ajaw, the Third of Uniiw (K'ank'in). (12/21/2012)
? will occur. (indecipherable)
(It will be) the descent(??) of the Nine Support? God(s) to the ?."

This is it. The term following uht-oom is the main puzzle, and largely
effaced. The "descent" reference is highly tentative, too. The
enigmatic deity Bolon Yookte' K'uh has been known for some time
from many sources, and I suspect that he (or they) has some tangential
relationship to the Principal Bird Deity, as well as war associations.
Interestingly, he is a protagonist in the deep time mythology of
Palenque, as recorded on Palenque's Temple XIV tablet. A
long-lasting character who's still around somewhere waiting, I suppose.

One thing about Bolon Yokte's presence in the 2012 text should be emphasized. Apart from symbolizing war, conflict, and the underworld, Bolon Yokte is a god that is often present during Creation events, often referring to the Creation event of 13.0.0.0.0 in 3114 BC, and most notably on the Vase of the Seven Lords. So, what does it mean that a Creation Lord is present on the next 13.0.0.0.0, the one that falls in 2012 AD? Although some scholars have commented that the incomplete text on Tortuguero Monument 6 doesn't tell us much, they have overlooked the obvious: Bolon Yokte's mere presence suggests that 2012 was thought of as a Creation, a worldrenewal that, after all, makes perfect sense in the context of a World Age doctrine that sequences forward in intervals of 13 baktuns. This may seem to go without saying, but in fact my work has been criticized for characterizing 2012 as a "cosmogenesis." Here the scholars are one step closer to understanding 2012 for what the Maya knew it to a be: a rebirth and the beginning of a new World Age.

So, specific prophecy with content for future events are rare in hieroglyphic texts. This may explain why there is a dearth of hieroglyphic texts on 2012—one of the main complaints about my theory. For whatever reason, our expectation that there should be such texts is thus pegged as an erroneous assumption; such a dearth is the norm. This may reveal a Mayan conceptualization of past and future as non-local realities that collapse always in the present moment. We see this in the shifting tense usages when Maya folktales are told. It was, it will be, it is—these temporal locations are interchangeable in mythic time, the space of "everything manifests in the now.""

The Ancients weren't obsessed with Astronomy because they were superstitious, they understood the connection between inner and outer space.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: Middleman]
    #10227524 - 04/24/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:
Quote:

learningtofly said:

Well since you asked...

I've seen so much disinformation about 2012, it's no wonder hardly anyone knows exactly what it's about.

I've studied this mystery since 1996 and here's what I know for sure:

The Sun will not align with Galactic Center, it never does, it passes 'above' it as viewed from Earth.

The Sun will not complete a 26,000 year orbit around the Galaxy, that takes 220 million years.

Our system is most likely not entering a 'photon belt', it moves too slowly and changes in galactic weather occur over hundreds of thousands of years. There could be a nearby super-nova or our Galactic Nuclei could become active but these events follow no predictable cycle.

The Egyptians, Hopi, Hindus, Christians and Muslims say nothing about 2012.

The I Ching says nothing about 2012. T. McKenna superimposed the I Ching over the Mayan calendar and called it 'Time Wave Zero' theory.

Anyway here is what will happen for certain:

On 12/21/2012 @ 11:11AM GMT the Sun will cross the winter solstice point precisely at sunrise as viewed from South America. This is what the Mayans were marking.

The Sun never aligns with the center of the galaxy, it always passes above it but it does align with the Galactic Equator as viewed from Earth because our Sol system moves up and down like a Ferris wheel instead of formed sideways along the Galactic plane like most other planetary systems.

The reason for this is might be because our Sun is not originally from our galaxy.

Sol may have entered the Milky Way from above as it is part of the invading Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy.

Our astronomers say the Winter Solstice point crossed the galactic equator in 1999 but they admit that there is a large margin of error and it's likely that the Mayans were right that the rising Sun aligns with Winter Solstice AND the Galactic Equator on 12/21/2012.

This is why the Mayan Tzolk'in or Tonalámatl Calendar restarts on that date, due to Precession, this event only happens once every 25,765 years.

The Sun becomes active every 11 years, it is quieter than it has ever been at this point in it's cycle and scientists are predicting some of the largest solar flares ever. The next Solar Maxima happens to be in 2012. See the film 'Knowing'.

There is only ONE ancient reference to something occurring in 2012, it is on a stone in Mesoamerica, Tortuguero Monument 6.

The Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 it is only the beginning of a new cycle but they do say something 'big' will happen. The word that describes exactly what will happen is unfortunatley effaced.

From John Major Stinkins and David Stuart's recent decipherment of Tortuguero Monument 6 for the UT Mesoamerican Google group:

"As promised here's a quick translation of the final passage of
Tortuguero Monument 6, recording the 2012 Bak'tun ending:

Tzuhtz-(a)j-oom u(y)-uxlajuun pik
(ta) Chan Ajaw ux(-te') Uniiw.
Uht-oom ?
Y-em(al)?? Bolon Yookte' K'uh ta ?.

"The Thirteenth 'Bak'tun" will be finished
(on) Four Ajaw, the Third of Uniiw (K'ank'in). (12/21/2012)
? will occur. (indecipherable)
(It will be) the descent(??) of the Nine Support? God(s) to the ?."

This is it. The term following uht-oom is the main puzzle, and largely
effaced. The "descent" reference is highly tentative, too. The
enigmatic deity Bolon Yookte' K'uh has been known for some time
from many sources, and I suspect that he (or they) has some tangential
relationship to the Principal Bird Deity, as well as war associations.
Interestingly, he is a protagonist in the deep time mythology of
Palenque, as recorded on Palenque's Temple XIV tablet. A
long-lasting character who's still around somewhere waiting, I suppose.

One thing about Bolon Yokte's presence in the 2012 text should be emphasized. Apart from symbolizing war, conflict, and the underworld, Bolon Yokte is a god that is often present during Creation events, often referring to the Creation event of 13.0.0.0.0 in 3114 BC, and most notably on the Vase of the Seven Lords. So, what does it mean that a Creation Lord is present on the next 13.0.0.0.0, the one that falls in 2012 AD? Although some scholars have commented that the incomplete text on Tortuguero Monument 6 doesn't tell us much, they have overlooked the obvious: Bolon Yokte's mere presence suggests that 2012 was thought of as a Creation, a worldrenewal that, after all, makes perfect sense in the context of a World Age doctrine that sequences forward in intervals of 13 baktuns. This may seem to go without saying, but in fact my work has been criticized for characterizing 2012 as a "cosmogenesis." Here the scholars are one step closer to understanding 2012 for what the Maya knew it to a be: a rebirth and the beginning of a new World Age.

So, specific prophecy with content for future events are rare in hieroglyphic texts. This may explain why there is a dearth of hieroglyphic texts on 2012—one of the main complaints about my theory. For whatever reason, our expectation that there should be such texts is thus pegged as an erroneous assumption; such a dearth is the norm. This may reveal a Mayan conceptualization of past and future as non-local realities that collapse always in the present moment. We see this in the shifting tense usages when Maya folktales are told. It was, it will be, it is—these temporal locations are interchangeable in mythic time, the space of "everything manifests in the now.""

The Ancients weren't obsessed with Astronomy because they were superstitious, they understood the connection between inner and outer space.

:strokebeard:

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

#10227546 - 04/24/09 05:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Does anybody have any videos or pics they want to donate to the film?

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
    #10227594 - 04/24/09 05:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Ive been researching this topic for a long time also and i believe that this is the event. I dont know what else will happen as a result, but this could be big.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
Re: 2012: The Official Documentary (Video in 1st Post) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10227609 - 04/24/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I predict that this video gets a bunch of hits on youtube since it has 2012 in the title.  :smile:

--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary (Video in 1st Post) [Re: Geomancer]
    #10227621 - 04/24/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I hope so!
It's going to be THE Official Documentary
:smile:

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: learningtofly]
    #10228086 - 04/24/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:

There will never be any because it's not there.  The 2012 theory comes from a romantic and dramatized combination of two different Mayan stories/ideas essentially, done by European anthropologists who didn't even speak the native Mayan language.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: 2012: The Official Documentary [Re: Jadian]
    #10228349 - 04/24/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Wrong. Scholars have a good grip of the glyphs and agree on the calendar translation thanks to references to the cycle of Venus.

There is a lot of BS surrounding 2012 but that one monument does indeed reference 12/21/2012. See my post above.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale