Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinedeXtrous
complete tool
Male

Loc: Australia
Looking for some positive energy/emotion music!! Help me out :D
    #10205413 - 04/21/09 03:42 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Hello folk. I thought Shroomery would be a nice place to ask this question rather than any other forums I'm on. I am looking for some positive energy music, or positive emotional music. Recently I've been getting into the Spiritual lifestyle. I believe in the ethereal world and the seven planes of the after life. I want to kind of work my way into the highest plane or as close as possible. I've been heavily into some pretty brutal metal and headbanging music ever since I was about 7, and I feel as it's just made me depressed and really negatively projected.

I need a kind of kick in the right direction as far as artists, DJ's, composers or anything goes for some positive, happy, loving, calming music. I'm really open to anything but preferably nothing really too rockish.

Thanks guys! I'm trying to get my life on track and I hope this will give me a good boost in the right direction :laugh:

p.s. I understand my depression is not solely blamed on my musical tastes but music is a big part of my life and I am just trying to do what I can to make myself a better person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: Looking for some positive energy/emotion music!! Help me out :D [Re: deXtrous]
    #10205433 - 04/21/09 03:59 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

you said you were up for anything

when i'm feeling shity and down on myself i'll end up listining to this album and it makes me feel better for some reason

good luck with your problems, we all have problems that always seem to get worked out in the end .. no need to stress :thumbup:

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Looking for some positive energy/emotion music!! Help me out :D [Re: deXtrous]
    #10205461 - 04/21/09 04:18 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Edited by Muppet (04/21/09 06:08 AM)

OfflinedeXtrous
complete tool
Male

Re: Looking for some positive energy/emotion music!! Help me out :D [Re: RandomHero]
    #10205715 - 04/21/09 07:22 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Muppet.. what can I say... lol.

InvisibleMR14

Loc: Flag
    #10205778 - 04/21/09 07:55 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

What Is Psytrance?

Quote:

Psytrance is a special type of electronic music, originating in Goa, India (Goa Trance), that is built on a special bassline of 16 precisely spaced beats per measure, in contrast to techno or house music which consist of only 4 beats per measure. This rumbling, 16-beat Psytrance bassline, played at an approximate speed of 145 beats-per-minute, creates an oscillating wave of bass, a wave of energy, identical to one of four major frequencies of energy present in your brain. This frequency, referred to as the Alpha wave, is most prevalent during periods of high alertness and low anxiety. This means one's mind is able to synchronize with the familiar pattern present in Psytrance, resulting in significant mental stimulation, increased physical energy, and decreased stress. Simply by focusing on this powerful music, one instantaneously becomes motivated to dance (or exercise) with greater intensity, and a more positive mood! This makes for one of the most powerful dancing experiences one could have ever imagined, providing an unbelievable amount of dance floor energy, and a positive, welcoming vibe from its followers, allowing these unique events to last several days, sometimes even more than a week at a time, through rain or shine.

The experiences I have had introducing people to Psytrance while on mushrooms have been the most POWERFUL experiences of our lives. This music deserves your attention. It is found throughout the globe, in a countless number of countries, and serves to provide a means of Universal Communication, which can bind peoples of different nations and languages by providing them with a common experience and understanding.

What does a Psytrance party look like? see this quick and colorful compilation of clips from many Psytrance events around the planet: Psytrance Documentary on YouTube (7 minutes)

For a variety of FREE 1-hour Psytrance mixes, visit the MUSIC section @ www.Mindoutpsyde.com

Quote:

--------------------

OfflinedeXtrous
complete tool
Male

Re: Looking for some positive energy/emotion music!! Help me out :D [Re: MR14]
    #10205781 - 04/21/09 07:57 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Love psytrance mate :laugh: Just came back from a doof last weekend was awesome :mushroom2: Thanks for the replies all, am checking it all out now

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
    #10205837 - 04/21/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you for tuning in to the Swyfty Swyf Variety Hour.

Please recline your seats from the upright position and remember, your seat cushion may be used as a floatation device.

Jamiroquai - Everyday

Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52 (Ambient Mix)

St. Germain - Land of........

Erykah Badu - Other Side of the Game

Donald Byrd - Stepping Into Tomorrow

Thievery Corporation - Resolution

Bobby Hutcherson - Montara (Madlib Remix)

Lamb - Transfatty Acid (Kruder and Dorfmeister Remix)

Charlie Hunter Quartet ft. Mos Def - Creole

Lenny Kravitz - What the Fuck Are We Saying?

Marvin Gaye - T Plays It Cool

Fatboy Slim - Talkin Bout My Baby

The Stone Roses - Shoot You Down Remix

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale