Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemycomaximus
~The Dude~

Loc: The Earth
Does anyone know of a site that gives a break down of each mushrooms grow cycle.
    #10197813 - 04/19/09 08:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Hey guys i was looking for a site that will give me a breakdown of each mushroom and its growth cycle and time. I am waiting out my time on some casings right now,and want to know if i am in the correct parameters as far as what I'm doing. I understand this site has a Plethora of info. I am just looking for a more direct info per-a species. Thanks!

~mycomaximus~

--------------------
~MycoMaximus~ Its AMAZING how much we hydrate our hobbies just to dry them out......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGardenGnome
Travelocity Spokesman
Male User Gallery

Re: Does anyone know of a site that gives a break down of each mushrooms grow cycle. [Re: mycomaximus]
    #10197941 - 04/19/09 08:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I would think that since conditions vary so widely, there will be many differences and will generally only have a range of growth parameters.  This is all available on this site. If you get very bored one night, keep browsing the forums (feel free to take a break around midnight to kick some ass at curveball too :smile:

GG

OfflineGardenGnome
Travelocity Spokesman
Male User Gallery

Re: Does anyone know of a site that gives a break down of each mushrooms grow cycle. [Re: GardenGnome]
    #10197943 - 04/19/09 08:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

BTW, what tek are you using right now and what stage are you currently in?

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Does anyone know of a site that gives a break down of each mushrooms grow cycle. [Re: mycomaximus]
    #10198017 - 04/19/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Try searching the grow logs of this forum.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Offlinemycomaximus
~The Dude~

Loc: The Earth
Re: Does anyone know of a site that gives a break down of each mushrooms grow cycle. [Re: GardenGnome]
    #10198049 - 04/19/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't use a Tex so to say i did the prestarilized rye bags from a vendor on your list, same with the syringes. I have done the BRF Tex and had fun with it, so i decided to expand a little and try the bags...

I cased the 3 bags i had last Thursday. Within 3 day the mycelium had popped threw and so i patched the spots and put them all in to the FC. Within 2-3 day the whole top was covered on 4 of the pans i did and the one big one looked more like it should (i think).

I Posted some help on here about 3-4 days ago and got a little feed back. But am still at that point of playing the waiting game in a dark room so to say. Just like anyone Else i just don't want to lose any of the hard work i have put in to it. Shrink gave his opinion on it..So at this point I'm still un sure if i am just being impatient or if i have a problem with overlay. Any more info would be great if you have time.

Here is a link to the post i put on the board, and the pics of my project. Thank you very much!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10182034

~mycomaximus~

--------------------
~MycoMaximus~ Its AMAZING how much we hydrate our hobbies just to dry them out......

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags